Time Trial Discussion

• Thread starter seadog777
  • 25,513 comments
Haha I'm 64th atm. I think at least .6xx's will be needed for top 100 for this one. I don't know I will have time, energy or skill to get there...But eventually my inner voice says you will beat my current time soon🤙
I doubt that mate, as for now I think I must be happy to get into the 27's and still need to have a solid lap, I'm still way to inconsistent lapping, to many restarts....to many curb flying action 🤣🤣..... we will see where we end up but I think you are save from me on this one mate! 🙏👽

I doubt that mate, as for now I think I must be happy to get into the 27's and still need to have a solid lap, I'm still way to inconsistent lapping, to many restarts....to many curb flying action 🤣🤣..... we will see where we end up but I think you are save from me on this one mate! 🙏👽
Yes.....let's keep @Gomario JSP away 🤪

1.27.999 Good combo, much better than the last two the car is pretty easy
IMG_20240510_175109.jpg

Ye I do hate these random driving aids that exist! I've not tested it (Nor do I want to, reminds me of the GT Academy days where it was handbrake vs no handbrake) but I think at the moment its beatable without it.
I agree, that's why I don't use them much unless it is an emergency where I'm completely frustrated on the track/challenge. And the type of car it provides. The only things I use are the driving markers to let me know when to brake and turn.

Good morning friends! I’m back from work and up much much much later than planned, more on that in a minute…!

P16 with that Skoda, how ironic that it’s a car I’ll probably never drive again and only rented might get me my highest ever placing! 🤣 maybe I should buy one to say thank you?!?

IMG_6800.jpeg

Just a few laps today at LM in that supercharged milk float and yeah… I really feel this one! I managed to post a PB but then had a two hour interlude after getting an AuroraWatch warning… very rare to get Northern Lights down here so I took my opportunity in the wonderful evening weather!

IMG_6783.jpeg

Back to LM for a few laps and yeah… 2:14.xxx feels very doable 👀 I’d love to commit to this one and try and beat that P16 🤓

IMG_6797.jpeg

It’s Eurovision party tomorrow so probably no lapping! Nice to be back 😎 I’d imagine the competition at Laguna Seca will be HOT!!

Last edited:
Just a few laps today at LM in that supercharged milk float and yeah…

Back to LM for a few laps and yeah… 2:14.xxx feels very doable 👀 I’d love to commit to this one and try and beat that P16
That aurora view is awesome.

I just wonder what if you did more than just a “few” laps :D. I worked my ass off to get that .2xx in LM. Just a few laps more and he is in 14’s:banghead::lol: Life isn’t fair. Damn Aliens:P

Finally at the end of the session I had some better feeling of the car, changed some gearing and found a bit of a flow.
I hope thats the base of something better, but I have to work my ass off for this one conpared to the electric bastard.....took 'm 300km to nail 1 lap.....pfff...and still mid-friend list 🙈...... all you damn fast guys 🤣🤣

1000020083.jpg

@Dolph Drago thanks mate 😁, I'm in a descent flow indeed at the moment.
.347 is more than descent mate and you planted that seed for the miracle lap what prob. will be a 27 😁

Another week, another surprise! Sneaked into silver at Maggiore somehow - 4.69%, hope that will be safe as likely travelling again next week. I switched ABS to off and was shocked at the amount of squealing when braking hard...... was a bit softer with the pedal after that and managed a PB :cheers:

Last edited:
Finally at the end of the session I had some better feeling of the car, changed some gearing and found a bit of a flow.
I hope thats the base of something better, but I have to work my ass off for this one conpared to the electric bastard.....took 'm 300km to nail 1 lap.....pfff...and still mid-friend list 🙈...... all you damn fast guys 🤣🤣

View attachment 1354598

@Dolph Drago thanks mate 😁, I'm in a descent flow indeed at the moment.
.347 is more than descent mate and you planted that seed for the miracle lap what prob. will be a 27 😁
What a relief I don't wake up seeing some Dutch guy being 1/100th faster than me 🤪

Joking aside, this is one of those TT that is not that hard to get a decent time, but like what Tidg said....the last few tenths are really hard to gain.

Last edited:
I haven't tried it myself with scirocco but just guessing it might help with the wheelspin? Anyone?
Nothing scientific and I'm far from your time but the switch to ASM gained me almost an immediate half second. Took 3 laps. I hit a 28.5 after being stuck at high 28s for about 45 minutes. It could be that I just found my groove at the same moment, though. Always hard to tell.

What a relief I don't wake up seeing some Dutch guy being 1/100th faster than me 🤪

Joking aside, this is one of those TT that is not that hard to get a decent time, but like what Tidg said....the last few tenths are really hard to gain.
🤣 still way more TT' were I can't get near you muffin, 👽....but you bring out the best in me 🫣😂

Yes sub prob. 28 is doable but man it's hard, and I feel every TT gets harder to be on the first page because everybody seems to be buying a flying saucer these days 🤣🤣

🤣 still way more TT' were I can't get near you muffin, 👽....but you bring out the best in me 🫣😂

Yes sub prob. 28 is doable but man it's hard, and I feel every TT gets harder to be on the first page because everybody seems to be buying a flying saucer these days 🤣🤣
Lol, my favorite muffins are chocolate chip.

EDIT: new PB of 2'19.991! I used a top 10 driver's ghost to achieve this time.

Last edited:
Back