U.S Drift Circuit S3 | Supported by Privileged MS | Season over

• Thread starter MRDEVIL
  • 1,280 comments

Should USDC allow comfort mediums for the slower drift cars in GT so that they will be competitive?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Also, addressing the issue with Mohave, every time someone has gone before lining up and told to go, has been told to stop. In this lobby today, I may have addressed it a bit incorrectly, but that does not change the fact that you DO NOT GO UNTIL TOLD. So I'm saying it now, DO NOT GO UNTIL TOLD OR ELSE YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED WHEN YOU HAVE PASSED A SPECIFIC POINT.

Anymore issues? Anyone, please come forth, now is your opportunity to speak out.

Last edited:
I think when your local time changes but in the rest of the world it doesn't you should let people know

This is knowledge I did not know of, thought everyone did day light savings, plus I also figured that was settled last week as this is when it happened. Mohave had that issue as well and came exactly one hour late.

As for next round everyone, come or don't, I don't really care. I do a comp for GTP not for myself. If you don't want to participate it'll just be canceled and you'll go back to complaining about how boring and dead the forums are yet again.

Also, if what you said was a joke, you would have waited for him to join. Fair enough hes late by a tiny bit, but the fact you hadn't even started before he even got online you could have waited literally one minute. I don't think anyone would pull a move like that hahaha, not even Spank and he's like one of the most strictest guys i've come across when it comes to competitions.

Americas Daylight Saving is different to the rest of the world. Your responsibility to check if you are running a international competition.

*No offense to Spank*

Also, if what you said was a joke, you would have waited for him to join. Fair enough hes late by a tiny bit, but the fact you hadn't even started before he even got online you could have waited literally one minute. I don't think anyone would pull a move like that hahaha, not even Spank and he's like one of the most strictest guys i've come across when it comes to competitions.

Americas Daylight Saving is different to the rest of the world. Your responsibility to check if you are running a international competition.

*No offense to Spank*

Gauz came during my first run with Ham, at this point it was already set as a top 8 competition. Gauz is the only driver, today at least that was from another country. I hadn't realized that I needed to act like a father figure. But, maybe you're correct about me telling others about daylight savings which happened last week might I add. I made a mistake then. I apologize. But Greazy, honestly, why are you speaking on a topic you have absolutely no part of.

It's basically equivalent to a time change. And yeah what TJ said

For gods sake this was not a time change. The competition started 2PM est just like always. You must understand.

Okay okay, but you know people from different countries compete in your competition no? It's not being a father figure, its called running a competition adequately. Find the rule saying i can't comment on something i have no part in please, because I can't find it. Besides, i'm helping you if anything, averting you from future altercations and confusion ha ha be grateful m8.

How is checking everyone else's time zone his responsibility. If the comp is hosted at 2PM EST Then people should react accordingly and possibly look at an international clock conversion? Or naw

@Hobson , how can we do that if it's not on thread? Please spare me. Read the thread next time or stay in your lane. The whole world isn't notified when America changes time.👍

The whole world is not informed of the daylight saving. I had to inform my girlfriend (Germany) they have no clue, there was no way for them to tell. if some Americans don't know until their phone tells them, then the rest of the world won't know better.

You know, I told you guys to stop but you haven't. So, I'll reply. If ANYONE. ELSE decided to say "oh, I didn't know, my country doesn't do daylight savings" none of you would bat an eyelid. Now I'll say it again. Please. Stop. Now.

You know, I told you guys to stop but you haven't. So, I'll reply. If ANYONE. ELSE decided to say "oh, I didn't know, my country doesn't do daylight savings" none of you would bat an eyelid. Now I'll say it again. Please. Stop. Now.
Technically they do..later this month, which makes it more confusing.
Ehem
Kbye

Thank you killer.
image.jpg

*No offense to Spank*

Even Arizona don't follow DST, but it is the responsibility of the host to inform everyone especially outside of the U.S. that it happened.

But if he claims he did not know about the rest of the world not following (which is possible considering out education system I.e most can't tell you where Germany is on a map........sad) we should let up on him instead of attack him for not waiting.

I mean after all its just a game right?

Even Arizona don't follow DST, but it is the responsibility of the host to inform everyone especially outside of the U.S. that it happened.

But if he claims he did not know about the rest of the world not following (which is possible considering out education system I.e most can't tell you where Germany is on a map........sad) we should let up on him instead of attack him for not waiting.

I mean after all its just a game right?
I love the indirect to American education hahaha But yeah, he didn't mean for Gauz or anyone to miss the event. Just a mistake.

Wait. Daylight savings happened last week before round 5. I know this because Mohave missed it. Gauz was there last week, how is it that this became an issue now?

I was already playin GT before the comp started thats why I didn't miss it, I thought you just started early that's what people said to me. This time I only just got home when I got on

The United States Drift Circuit will be hosted at 1:30PM est. Due to daylight savings, some countries will experience a change in time. To be exact, precisely one hour earlier in some countries. You have been warned.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back