* Round 6 Results! * ATTACH REPLAYS HERE *

• Thread starter Duke
  • 90 comments
Big thumbs up to Zoky, Werner, and my fellow aussie holl01. Awesome efforts guys.

I struggled in the dirt, but in the end i did the best time my little stubby thumbs could muster. Really looking forward to downloading some of these replays and seeing how you blokes do it.

Just wondering what top speed you blokes were using? I think i settled on 220-230 in the end.

Better go and wash the TT Suby.

Here you go: (I hope)

TEAM: GTN

DRIVER: Sphinx

Format: PAL

Attachments

• GTN_SPHINX_R6_1-37-461.xps
    30.3 KB · Views: 28
  • GTN_SPHINX_R6_1-37-461.max
    20.7 KB · Views: 28
Zoky :eek:

What an amazing run, and 1 second ahead of some great drivers 👍

Go GTIRN :D

These should be my two runs (my best and my backup).

Attachments

• TT - Rypien - 6.xps
    31.9 KB · Views: 21
  • TT - Rypien - BCr6.xps
    32.1 KB · Views: 24
zoky, ur a freak! ur time is sensational. well done mate

here is my replay

cya

Attachments

• 36[1].845.max
    24.8 KB · Views: 17
Arwin
Is Phylantropy PAL or NTSC?

Thanks,
A.
He's PAL ... but you can find this by yourself : just open the replay file with an editor ; if you find "BESCES-51719" at the beginning of the file it's a PAL replay, and if you find "BASCUS-97328" it's a NTSC/US replay.

VV
He's PAL ... but you can find this by yourself : just open the replay file with an editor ; if you find "BESCES-51719" at the beginning of the file it's a PAL replay, and if you find "BASCUS-97328" it's a NTSC/US replay.

Oh yeah, forgot that! Thanks ;)

More fantastic mudslingin' by a mostly familiar crew. 👍
Team Numbers (LastCURVE) PAL replay is attached.

Attachments

• LastCURVE_GTBN_R6_139028.max
    22.1 KB · Views: 36
Hollo, great run, well done.

Zoky, jeez man, laying the smackdown by such a huge margin over some of the very best drivers ... I am very impressed!

IforceV8
Where is the replay?

If you're inquring about my post, it appears like this to me:

Attached Files
max.gif
LastCURVE_GTBN_R6_139028.max (22.1 KB, 4 views)

Here's Wity's replay...he siad there may or may not be a problem with a PAL reviewer looking at this, and asked that this message be passed on:

For what it's worth the xport will only work properly if the dpi is set at 100%.
I had the screen resolution at 1024*769 and the dpi at 125% I'm getting friggin old now, I even wear glasses to read. So with the finer resolution I had the bigger letters ie the dpi ) It then worked only partially, I could put saves onto the card but not from the card to the pc nor could I see those boxes in the left hand window.

Anyways here's my run. Be on the safe side and tell whoever it's sent to or wherever posted to back up their stuff before touching this. I'm 99% sure it's safe but I did send a replay to Sphinx not long ago and he reckoned it wiped his memory card clean. Although once he formatted it again he saw my replay fine so the problem may of been his end.

Attachments

• GTX_BC5R6.xps
    24 KB · Views: 23
Thanks for those sweet words everybody.This was my first Board Challenge so I
can't be more happy with the results.It was again nice to compete with you Werner and holl,very fast times there guys and very good runs from Arwin and Jerry as well.Anyway,here are some details from my lap 👍

T1-->16.163(fastest was 15.8)
T2-->41.303(fastest 41.0##)
T3-->1'09.981(fastest ever)

Top speed:240 km/h(tried 310 once but couldn't get used to it)

Replay attached: (Pal format)
BTW:I recommend watchin the replay from "in car view",it's more cool! :sly:

Attachments

• 35.851.max
    23.4 KB · Views: 44
GTmaniac
Anyway,here are some details from my lap 👍

Replay attached: (Pal format)
I'm guessing from the file name that you are Zoky (or you're posting this for him)?

Hello Zoky

Verry impressive Run !
Your Replay become a place of honour on my Memory-Card :)

My best run ever was a 1.36.347 but I cant use it ( In slow motion I noticed a small speed loss :indiff: )

Werner Winkels
Hello Zoky

Verry impressive Run !
Your Replay become a place of honour on my Memory-Card :)

My best run ever was a 1.36.347 but I cant use it ( In slow motion I noticed a small speed loss :indiff: )
Hi mate,glad to hear that! :)
To bad your faster run wasn't valid but I knew you would come close to 1.35! 👍

nice replay zoky, insanely fast!

in my lap, i believe i was actually faster up untill T2, then i lost 1 second from T2 to t3, and i was a little bit faster from t3 to finish, i used 320 top speed, and i also had a 15.8xx in T1 once.

cya

holl01
nice replay zoky, insanely fast!

in my lap, i believe i was actually faster up untill T2, then i lost 1 second from T2 to t3, and i was a little bit faster from t3 to finish, i used 320 top speed, and i also had a 15.8xx in T1 once.

cya
I belive you as I know that I lost some time on those places but 3rd sector was the hardest and that's where I gained time! :)

I've looked through all the replays I've received so far, and I can't find Mistral's replay anywhere. If anybody knows where it's been posted, please link it here. Thanks.

The deadline for replay submittal for Round 6 is past, so please get this replay posted immediately. Thanks.

Back