* Round 6 Results! * ATTACH REPLAYS HERE *

• Thread starter Duke
  • 90 comments
Absolutely fantastic run, Zoky! That replay has gotta be spectacular. Awesome, awesome, awesome. :adore:

I can't believe I got so close to podium in the end. On Sunday my initial hopes for podium were dashed as I discovered that I had been running with the wrong top speed (200km/h ... doh! - I'm an idiot, I know too little about cars and torque ranges and such). I had a nice looking lap of ... 1'39.1, which I then thought was very close to the maximum. :S Doh!

I'm happy with the improvements I managed to make in the last two sessions. I had a final session last night to try and break into the 36s, but no luck. This is not an easy combo to get right.

Not to mention that my only previous serious rally experience in GT4 is Lesson 40 (though it's a good lesson ;) ) and before one ARC in GT3. :D

But finishing before GTN and GTWeb makes me very happy. :D

Great combo, had a lot of fun here, and I love rally in GT4. Don't let anyone tell you it sucks and that GT3's rally was much better - GT4's rally is รผber. :P

EDIT: Replays attached.

I'm not sure if I named the files correctly. If you review them, just copy both and you'll see that one of them is a ghost, and the other a 'full replay'. The full replay is my actual time, as I had a ghost then which was faster (by 0.011) but dirty so I couldn't save the lap as a ghost.

The other one, a ghost, is my backup race, second best time, but my first lap is clean I think, and not just clean, but sterile. :D Much more so even than my second.

Attachments

• gttimes_arwin_race6_1.max
    26.7 KB · Views: 16
  • gttimes_arwin_race6_2.max
    22.6 KB · Views: 17
Congrats Holl01 ๐Ÿ‘

Podium :cheers:

Great result for your 1st BC ๐Ÿ‘

Stunning time Zoky :eek: ๐Ÿ‘
Well done mate :cheers:

Well done to Werner for taking 2nd ๐Ÿ‘ :cheers:

Wow !!!! stunning time by Zoky :eek: :eek:
Congrats also to Werner and Holl0 for great finishes :cool:

to everyone else ... what could you do against these 3 machines realistically? be happy with your results ... Well done to all ;)

edit: forgot to say Congrats to Jerry and Arwin ... very solid runs guys :cheers:

Arwin
But finishing before GTN and GTWeb makes me very happy. :D

makes me happy too :D :D :D

CONGRATS TO MY MATEY ZORAN FOR AN AWESOME WIN...THANKS A LOT :D
U'RE THE MEISTER ;) ๐Ÿ‘
GTIRN is on the way

congrats to the other podium guys and big congrats to Arwin, who I know started to race seriously only few days ago ;)
and congrats to Jerry too ๐Ÿ‘

Congrats to Zoky, Werner and holl01 for podium. Really great times. ๐Ÿ‘

A big thumbs up to SoGT-Driver Duke for his great effort. ๐Ÿ‘

GTP's replay ๐Ÿ‘

Attachments

• Holl01 GTP race6 BC5.max
    24.8 KB · Views: 23
Nice job holl01 for a poduim spot.๐Ÿ‘ Got GTP back up into a soilid 5th place in the overall standings with 4th within reach now. :sly: Congrats to Werner by edging us out by .012:grumpy: , and to Zoky for another disgustingly fast time.:bowdown:

4 rounds to go, and gtplanet is in a good spot... nice podium again... but best is still to come for us i think ๐Ÿ‘

good one GTP ๐Ÿ‘

Hereยดs Wernerยดs run! ๐Ÿ‘

Attachments

• BC-5_GTRP_Werner_Race-6_1-36-833.xps
    34.4 KB · Views: 18
  • BC-5_GTRP_Werner_Race-6_1-36-833.max
    24.7 KB · Views: 16
congrats to podium (winner is 1s faster !! awesomme) and our Mistral who did the max, but not enough...

Stunning time, Zoky! :cheers: :bowdown: And you're wrong Arwin. Rally in GT3 is better than GT4. :P GT4 doesn't have Smokey Mountain or Tahiti Circuit.

Ricolamb
Duke...sorry I did a typo in my mail...the time to be sent for zoky was 1.36.031...and not 1.37.031...I just checked my sent mail...
OK, so zoky would have been the top step anyway - so he just did a little victory hop instead of a leap!

[edit] Crazy Team's replay added below.

Attachments

• BC5R6_Crazy_Phylantropy_6453.max
    25 KB · Views: 21
GT3mich
Stunning time, Zoky! :cheers: :bowdown: And you're wrong Arwin. Rally in GT3 is better than GT4. :P GT4 doesn't have Smokey Mountain or Tahiti Circuit.

Well I wouldn't trade them for Grand Canyon, Chamonix, or Cathedral Rocks I and II. Let alone and (and Ice Arena, also quite fun, or even Citta and Amalfi). :sly:

What can we say that was not said. ZOKY :eek:

Just not a poduim, a crazy win. Congrats.

Congrats to Monty for is good run, keep us in the battle.

That BC is really tight. ๐Ÿ‘

@ Zoky, I knew you would do it but this time is just stunning man :adore: GTIRN is on a roll!

Gongrats also to the podium finshers ๐Ÿ‘ Great time Werner :cool:

Ricolamb
Duke...sorry I did a typo in my mail...the time to be sent for zoky was 1.36.031...and not 1.37.031...I just checked my sent mail...
What's going on here . . . neither of those two times matches the 1:35.851 in the first Post?

bobkart
What's going on here . . . neither of those two times matches the 1:35.851 in the first Post?
1'36.031 was his original time. 1'37.031 was what Rico submitted (typo). His run just before deadline was almost 2 tenths faster at 1'35.851 so he submitted it as primary run and has the 1'36.031 as a back up run in case the 1'35.851 is DQ'd.

Congrats to Zoky for an unbelievably fast run and congrat to the rest for some serious mudslinging.

Thanks to Rypien for his efforts and keeping us in the top 10 overall. ๐Ÿ‘

A big congrats to Zoky for his amazing win, well done mate ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

Also congrats to Werner, ๐Ÿ‘ hol101, ๐Ÿ‘ Arwin ๐Ÿ‘ and everyone else who had the very hard job of running this very difficult round. ๐Ÿ‘

tuff240
1'36.031 was his original time. 1'37.031 was what Rico submitted (typo). His run just before deadline was almost 2 tenths faster at 1'35.851 so he submitted it as primary run and has the 1'36.031 as a back up run in case the 1'35.851 is DQ'd.

Congrats to Zoky for an unbelievably fast run and congrat to the rest for some serious mudslinging.

Thanks to Rypien for his efforts and keeping us in the top 10 overall. ๐Ÿ‘
Thanks Tuff.

And that is indeed a stunning time by Zoky!

wow! brutal!! tremendous run zoky! GTIRN finally makes it's move (i was starting to get nervous:lol) now if only i can manage to not screw it up completely :lol::lol::lol: awesome job mate.

THE RICOTTA ROCKETS STRIKE AGAIN!!!

Congrats to all Drivers ๐Ÿ‘

@ Zoky, You must be Crazy to drive this time, Well Done :)

@ Arwin, Wow how do You can do this great T2 !? ( Thats a verry nice Replay )

Thank's to Duke and Daan

laters
Werner

lol Max...can u avoid such names for our team...
or I'll have to listen tannis calling us Pasta, Pizza, and ricotta guys all the times :scared:

Back