* Round 7 Results! * ATTACH REPLAYS HERE *

• Thread starter Duke
  • 197 comments
jmr
Just overread that someone wants the setting from this run. So here it is.

7.0/5.0
90/90
3/1
6/4
2.0/1.0
0/0
3/2
Wings 38/53
LSD 5/5/10
Brakes 2/4
ASM (understeer) 12
TCS 1

gearbox

final 3.847-1

1'01.063

Thanks a lot jmr ! i'll test that for sure !

Sphinx
There is everything to debate and give opinions on eggman. This is a community Board Challenge and not exclusive to just the backroom boys. Of course the final word is down to them, but please don't stop us from giving our opinions.
Here is my decision and explanation from the administration board discussion:
Duke
Honestly, I've seen the video. I have no way to review the actual in-game replay. But I have seen the 2 kph speed drop and to my eyes, as well as to nearly everybody else's, it coincides with the point of closest approach to the wall. Close enough, in fact, that it could well be a touch without any imagination.

Nobody is accusing you of not checking the replay, Rico, or even of trying to get away with anything. The fact that you indicated to me that you didn't want to use your fastest run shows me that you were trying to be careful.

But I have to go with the evidence I see and that evidence shows me that there is a touch, however slight. Believe me, I would love to have a way to accomodate you. I've resisted as many DQs as I can because I want this series won on course and not in the tech shed. But the rules were set by public review and the replay has been reviewed by public review. That was backed up with my own viewing of it in the only way I can.

I tried, in the initial draft of the rules, to have a penalty clause so that hot laps could accept such extremely minor brushes. But this was solidly voted down in the discussions that followed. The initial draft rules thread is still around; go look for it. Popular opinion stated that hot laps should be entirely clean, with the exception of Max's comments. I was more successful in having the penalties allowed for multi-lap and AI races.

Now, in the event, people are complaining and suggesting that we should have a penalty system... I now understand why nobody ever does this twice.

I accept the verdict, and there's nothing more to add I think
my bad :(

P@ss...I didn't like a lot of ur comments...that's my reaction...I'm not a robot, and if I get insulted, I answer with insults...

Wicker_Man
I've not questioned anything regarding your integrity.
I think that I'm free of having some doubts (not on you, but on the wall touch) since I trust my own eyes.
I was only saying that it's so easy saying that's a touch if you're an opponent...
I don't want to question about anyone''s integrity...

I didn't see this post earlier.. Sorry mate, I guess I misunderstood and thought you were saying that I was pushing for the DQ due to my own personal agenda. If that's not what you meant, then I publicly apologize for being so harsh.:cheers:

Very heated argument.. Decision has been made case closed! Bad luck! Can we try and keep it fun??? Doesn't all this just turn you off OLR, all this bickering and what not! What's done is done.. leave it and move on i say...
Peace

~~~~ Jase

CFM
I didn't see this post earlier.. Sorry mate, I guess I misunderstood and thought you were saying that I was pushing for the DQ due to my own personal agenda. If that's not what you meant, then I publicly apologize for being so harsh.:cheers:
NP, mate.
Unfortunately at the end is gone...in the worst way...

bad night has passed, time to reflect on what hasn't gone well...
consequences for what's been said last night are inevitable...let's see what happens..
life goes on and we're still the best team of this BC ;)
good luck to everyone, let's end it in the best way :(

Believe me, Rico, it broke my heart to make that decision. I'm glad to hear you're doing the good thing and moving on.

Taf replay attached. Sorry for the delay.

Attachments

• Taf_GTweb_1.02.027.xps
    29 KB · Views: 26
Replay here guys, sorry for the delay

Attachments

• Bollocks#999_BC5_GTBN_Race7.xps
    21.7 KB · Views: 31
Any sign of GT Play's replay "Granturismosmoking" 62:429. ? we are slotted to review it, but it's now 13 days since the 24th sept deadline for this race.

I've looked through all the replays I've received so far, and I can't find Maalcari's replay or Granturismoking's replays. If anybody knows where they've been posted, please link them here. Thanks.

The deadline for replay submittal for Round 7 is past, so please get these replays posted immediately. Thanks.

And here it is, hosted at GTPlanet.

Attachments

• BC5-GTplay-Granturismoking-R7.max
    20.7 KB · Views: 25
Back