* Round 2 Results! * ATTACH REPLAYS HERE *

• Thread starter Duke
  • 78 comments
Why am i always 7th?

Humph:grumpy:

Was a tricky little combo, the AI had a fair bit to do with it, but im happy knowing i did my best.

Some awesome times, and my congrats and "we're not worthy" moves go to the guys in the results table.

Well done everyone 👍

Here's Emion's NTSC Replay...

Attachments

• GTX_Round2.max
    15.2 KB · Views: 14
hypersport
5 straight podiums for Iforce when running Board challenges!

Well done Jim, puts us right back in it...

This is definitely something worth noting! Much respect, Iforcev8! One for the books. 👍

MR.Derek
Tuff luck Patrick :) 005 = 2 pts :)
I had the single laps to just break into the 1'16's (40.5/36.4), just like everyone in front of me I would suppose. My best clean race was a 2'17.9xx for a long time. :scared: I was overjoyed to run the 1'17.446 at that point, even though there was still another .4-.5 in it for me. I feel like I tried my best and submitted a good time that I was/am proud to have run. We always want to shave off more time on races like this (slippery and inconsistent), but in the limited time we have to run them, you are stuck doing the best you can in that time frame. I did and I am happy with the result I got for my team and effort I was able to put into it.

I'd love to hear other racer's set-ups, free run lap times, best laps (1st and/or 2nd), miles run and general thoughts about the race as well. 👍

For me it was overall a very fun race. Aggravating at times trying to find a good race grid (4 hours on the last night with no luck :ouch: ), but once I found a grid I liked it was quite challenging and fun sliding the little beast around.

I'm at work now, I'll post my set-up, miles driven and anything else I can think of when I get home tonight. ;)

Replay links added to first post. Thanks, TML!

Yes, we got it, but we are attempting to collect all the hot links within the thread into the first post. So that people don't have to scroll through the pages to find replays, they can just visit the first post and all of the available replays are right there ;)

And I'd like to specifically thank The Missing Link for taking the vast majority of that work on. It's been a real help to me. Thanks, TML!

The Missing Link
Yes, we got it, but we are attempting to collect all the hot links within the thread into the first post.
When I wrote this post, it was not yet linked.... therefore my reference. ;)

A310 replay, sorry for the little delay, Tom as to wait for is Max Drive.

Attachments

• Gtplay_A310_R2.max
    15.8 KB · Views: 15
Back