• 95 comments
Bobkart's replay, attached.

Might impressive, those 2:40's.

Attachments

• GTT-R8-Bobkart-2.41.770.sps
    30.1 KB · Views: 18
Arwin
GTTimes.com : 2.41.7xx

And with this time from gtweb, I think GTIRN has a good chance of winning the overall title. 👍 Those boys at GTWeb are getting lazy at their old age. :D

I am not OK with you mate, I think that Gtweb will win with their old boys...!!! :sly: .

:sly:
I forgot u came from Corsica :sly:
it seems u're sure to win last 2 races ;) looking forward to see those flying replays :D :D :D

Ricolamb
:sly:
I forgot u came from Corsica :sly:
it seems u're sure to win last 2 races ;) looking forward to see those flying replays :D :D :D
Non sono sicuro di niento caro Rico :mischievous:
(and don't worry, i understand all of you says, english french or italian :embarrassed: )

momo-gtweb
I am not OK with you mate, I think that Gtweb will win with their old boys...!!! :sly: .

Well, it's not impossible ... gtweb has to be 1st twice, and GTIRN 5th or worse. But if GTweb is only 2nd twice, then GTIRN must be 7th twice or worse. And if GTweb is 3rd twice, GTIRN must be 9th twice or worse.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think it is impossible. I think it may get close. And gtweb did last minute wins before. But if I had to bet money ...

I think GTweb better worry about keeping GTPlanet, GTTimes and GTN off their backs. :sly:

The end of this BC is going to be the most exciting one ever!

which place must GTN do tomorrow to win the Challenge Arwin? :D

still many Aliens inside. :eek: 👍

gratz to the podiums. 👍 👍 👍

Rudi Raser
which place must GTN do tomorrow to win the Challenge Arwin? :D

Well if you win this one, and the next one, and GTIRN is 9th or worse in both, you could still win the BC. :sly:

Arwin
Well, it's not impossible ... gtweb has to be 1st twice, and GTIRN 5th or worse. But if GTweb is only 2nd twice, then GTIRN must be 7th twice or worse. And if GTweb is 3rd twice, GTIRN must be 9th twice or worse.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think it is impossible. I think it may get close. And gtweb did last minute wins before. But if I had to bet money ...

I think GTweb better worry about keeping GTPlanet, GTTimes and GTN off their backs. :sly:

The end of this BC is going to be the most exciting one ever!

GTP plans to fight to the very last race! :sly:

Very exciting indeed 👍

In fact, I am more afraid by gttimes, GTN, and GTP for the battle to win the bc than by GTIRN my Rico. It's today that you lost the BC mate. :sly:

Fighting words there Momo :sly:

Rico it aint over until its over! :mischievous: :sly:

momo-gtweb
In fact, I am more afraid by gttimes, GTN, and GTP for the battle to win the bc than by GTIRN my Rico. It's today that you lost the BC mate. :sly:

I think maybe momo has accidentally said "BC" above, when he in fact meant to refer to "Round 10" :sly:

Of course, one DNF could still change everything. Maybe Momo knows something I don't, and the gtweb team got a hold on one of the GTIRN drivers. 💡 :scared: :lol:

Back