* Round 8 Results! * ATTACH REPLAYS HERE *

• Thread starter Duke
  • 95 comments
GT3mich
Its well past the deadline. Time to move on to round 9.
Indeed. Results are already published in the first post!

Fabio, you're da man, no other words 👍
I was sure u'd win ;)

GTIRN GO!!!!
congrats to minor shunt and Stefounzy too, and all other guys ;)

Awesome times from the podium guys 👍
Big congrats to Minorshunt with an awesome 2nd place finish that takes GTP into 3rd place overall :cool:
Awesome mate!! :cheers: :cheers:

Congratulations to Minorshunt for podium! 2nd place man! :D
Congratualations to Neo, impressive time mate.. in fact they are all impressive times 👍

~~~~ Jase

Stefounzy replay is attached. Congrats to all the racers. 👍

Attachments

• Stefounzy_GTweb_2.40.852.xps
    27.9 KB · Views: 20
What can I say? I am truly stunned......and given the proven quality of competitors in this race, more than a little humbled by this result. First of all, congrats to all competitors in the race. I thank you all for the fun race it was. 👍

Second, the time submitted by Neo is truly amazing! :bowdown: I did not think that time was possible. A convincing and deserved win to you!

Lastly, thanks to all my teammates who spurred me on to a place I didn't think I could get to. I owe it all to you guys! :)

Special thanks to Toffe who helped me a great deal on the race, and Small Fryz for moral support, and always being there. 👍
Thank you both! :bowdown:

GO GT PLANET!!!! :cheers:

Congratulations to the podium guys, I could see 2:41's, but 2:40's must be extremely sweet!!! Conrgratulations to all that ran; I am truly humbled by the company, but I suppose that is what you say when you come last ;)
Look forward to the OLR, and may it keep coming. 👍

also, i'd like to give a big shout out to eggman. i don't know how familiar you are with him, but beating itto is one hell of a thing. great job bro :bowdown:

Thanks, Max! Nope, I don't know Itto much, but if you say I've done well, then I won't argue with you. ;) The 4th spot isn't quite as glamourous (or as fast :dopey: *) as the podium, but it's the best I've done in a BC so far. :D

* Shouldn't the "dopey" smiley have a joint? :sly:

Valentino Rossi is already MotoGP World Champion, GTIRN on the way there. Congratulations. 👍

Second? The old "Cheesehead". :D Great time, MinorShunt.

GO PACK! :cheers:

Congratulations also at Sandro, Harald, Stefan and ........Dodo. Great! :)

Neo's replay....
NTSC US ;)

enjoy it, u guys who can :(
damn region codes :( :( :(

"he thought ntsc is faster than PAL" :D :D :D

Attachments

• GTIRN BC5 Round8 Neo 2.40.131.xps
    29.5 KB · Views: 35
I was thinking to be slow :ill: (maybe due to the car) (I have seen some 2'39.80 little dirty...)
But with that result :drool: I'm impressed, I didn't really think to win... :)

Thanks to all of you guys, and congrats to the other podium guys and to all of you, it was a tough one

See you at next races 👍

Congrats racers, really stunning times. 👍

Attached replay is US-NTSC.

Attachments

• BC-5_GTRP_Race_8_Flinx_2´41,377.max
    22.5 KB · Views: 22
Congrats on the great run Mr. Shunt! An excellent finish in some tough company.👍 Now we just have to hold strong until the end for a podium spot.:)

Nice job to Neo and Stefounzy for a podium finish also, and congrats to Ryan (eggman) for a great finish too.👍

Here's our replay:

Attachments

• MinorShunt Round 8 GTP.max
    23.2 KB · Views: 24
jafa
Valentino Rossi is already MotoGP World Champion, GTIRN on the way there. Congratulations. 👍

Second? The old "Cheesehead". :D Great time, MinorShunt.

GO PACK! :cheers:

Congratulations also at Sandro, Harald, Stefan and ........Dodo. Great! :)

:D

Thanks jafa. Old "Cheesehead" be fast today! :sly:
I look forward to seeing you and my other new friends in future ACC races at SoGT! 👍

Ricolamb
Neo's replay....
NTSC US ;)

enjoy it, u guys who can :(
damn region codes :( :( :(

"he thought ntsc is faster than PAL" :D :D :D

IMHO :dopey: ...NTSC version more fast on first lap but little slow in second...otherwise,PAL version SLOW on first lap but little FAST on second....I don't know why :dunce:
You can try if don't believe :)

So,if to someone interest:

T1 23.979
T2 46.692
1st LAP 1'21.494 (1'21.287 my best)

T1 21.221
T2 43.796
2nd LAP 1'18.637 (1'18.523 my best)

Congrats to the podium guys and all other racers. 👍

SoGT replay added.

Attachments

• BC 5 - R8 - SoGT - evilteez - 2.42,731.xps
    28 KB · Views: 16
Neo 👍👍👍:eek::eek::eek:

Congrats man, you really deserved this one. Its great when good things happen to good people, and you're one of the nicest people I know in GT :)

Suprising result from GTP also, nice run minorshunt 👍

Well done to neo! :eek: :cheers:. Well done to Stefounzy for wraping up the podium :cheers:

Minorshunt what can i say? 4th consecutive podium for GTP!! and its not just a poduim its 2nd place!! 👍 :cheers:. Very Very great result mate 👍

GTP looking good for the next 2 rounds also 👍.

GO GTP!!

VV
Probably, but these old lazy boys come all from GTweb. :D
And for the final victory, I think you forgot some teams. :rolleyes:

yawn. here we go with the crybaby ballyaching. who's this ringer from some other team?? me?? i'll be lucky to come in 6th :lol:

we're not nannies around here mate, if you need your diaper changed, go cry to mommy, we don't give a flying rat's ass. i don't think you're going to find anybody around here to spill a tear for web :lol:

It's a pleasure to read you again, Max.
popcorn.gif

Back