* Round 4 Results! * ATTACH REPLAYS HERE *

• Thread starter Duke
  • 77 comments
Here's GT Planet's run, I didn't even realize that it hadn't been posted yet.:ouch:

Attachments

• Alpline Team GTP Round 4.max
    23.8 KB · Views: 22
Thanks Carbon 👍
@ NoQuarter: Ed, want to take this one?.. I've done the GTIRN run.. I think this one might be NTSC. We've only got one NTSC driver in our team and he may be busy.

Tony Randall
Thanks Carbon 👍
@ NoQuarter: Ed, want to take this one?.. I've done the GTIRN run.. I think this one might be NTSC. We've only got one NTSC driver in our team and he may be busy.

I can check it tonight when I get home if nobody else does it first. 👍

CFM
Here's GT Planet's run, I didn't even realize that it hadn't been posted yet.:ouch:
I verified it as a nice clean run. Congratulations on your excellent finishing position and lap Alpine. 👍

Only question I had was about the painted lines and how much of the track/road you were allowed to use so I re-read the rules and he is fully legal. 👍

This is what answered my question:
"3.4.3: City Courses: All paved areas available to be driven on are deemed 'Track', regardless of painted markings. Cones, barricades, or other physical indicators indicate the edge of the track in areas where they are present."

Thank you Duke and team leaders for having clear rules for me to read through as I verified a replay. That was very nice. :cheers:

This is what made me question it:

Alpinebc5pic01.jpg

Alpinebc5pic02.jpg

Sorry for the delay,
here´s Wattana´s run.
PAL format.

Attachments

• BC-5_GTRP_Race4_Wattana_1´38,397.max
    24.2 KB · Views: 11
  • BC-5_GTRP_Race4_Wattana_1´38,397.xps
    32.9 KB · Views: 14
Spoke on the phone with Cuda, Wednesday night. Apparently there was a delay in receiving the memcard I sent him last week.

Thursday morning, he PM'd me, and finally had the card...sent Thursday, Priority Mail.

Should have it tomorrow ;)

2 days left before the replay submittal deadline on this round. I know Cudaman/GTX is a snail-mail situation and it's in transit. Please post Fredyball/GTWeb and Rotoclap/GTPlay as soon as you can. Thanks!

I finally received Cuda's replay, but I'm having problems with my PS2 XPort disk...

Should have replay posted later tonight, or NLT sometime tomorrow.

Finally...CudaMan's replay 👍

Attachments

• GTX_BC5R4.xps
    31.5 KB · Views: 27
Back