* Round 4 Results! * ATTACH REPLAYS HERE *

• Thread starter Duke
  • 77 comments
Congrats to the Podium guys :) 👍 Way to kill the field by Hugo ... stunning time mate :eek: :eek: :cool:

@ Alpine .... excellent result !! ... way to go matey :cheers: 👍

w00t!

Great Job Cuda! 👍

Awesome time to Hugo and Ramon, as well.

Way to squeeze the best out of the POS Civics ;)

Hell yes! Way to go Cuda on getting the GTX onto the podium. Amazing run! Absolutely insane time Hugo, and Ramon grabbing the final podium spot is excellent.

Good job to everyone for even attempting this race; I don't know how you put up with the combo, I wouldn't even go near it 👍

I'm really pleased with this win! Haven't raced for a few months, but BC5 got me back into it :)

Congrats to Cudaman with a stunning time on his debut 👍

Ramon, It's an honour I was able to race against you in your last race. :cheers: to your podium spot!

Alpine, thanks for making this win possible by proposing this combo :sly: . And you did well yourself 👍

My replay:

Attachments

• GTTimes BC5 Race 4 Hugo Boss 96.869.max
    24.8 KB · Views: 56
Congrats to Hugo and Cudaman for their runs. 👍 A special congrats to Ramon for his last GT race. :cheers: :cheers: 👍 You will be missed. :(

congrats all guys....
Hugo :D hehe, as always ;) too fast
Virtua...great job, keep us the 2nd place, waiting for rally's 2 wins ;)

I bet he had like, three laps at it or something.

Yo are a machine HUGO.

always stealing my podiums back in the wrs. Why dont you head back there once in a while and show the guys how its done?

Well done everyone, especially Alpine, im glad you got this combo man.

Props:tup:

Wonderful Time Hugo 👍!!

Brilliant Alpine you got your top 5! 👍 :cheers:

Congratulations to Hugo.. Astounding stuff as always 👍
Drift King Cudaman has put the GTX right in the ball park, with a Great run 👍 .
And our Ramon bows out with a fitting Podium 👍
Big thumbs up to all who runners who managed to thread that Fizzy little Civic round the opera house :)

TT replay
Shoemacher 1:38:775

Attachments

• torc_talk_shoemacher_race4_1_38_775.xps
    30.6 KB · Views: 13
Great job Alpine, excellent work.👍 GT Planet is movin' on up.:sly:

Special Props to Hugo for a ridiculous time as usual.:bowdown:

Ricolamb
congrats all guys....
Hugo :D hehe, as always ;) too fast
Virtua...great job, keep us the 2nd place, waiting for rally's 2 wins ;)

Rico, do you know who is running the rally rounds?

if i were you, i wouldn´t count as a sure win, but, confidence counts, and i don´t know what driver is doing for you guys...

that kind of talk is fun :dopey: makes competition a little tougher

go GTPlanet!!!

👍 ...for the podium finishers!

What an amazimg time from Hugo! :bowdown:

.....and a last :cheers: to Ramon for third place. Good Luck! :)

oustanding performance from the dutch model...

if i would be a girl.... :dopey:

hope to see ya again at the RPC or some other i link for some beers and ;)

also congrats to all the fighters here in the city. Tried it and i won t poste my time here :nervous:

Special 4711 roses to Ramons last race. Noone outta here can proof your effort and i m proud to be on your last GT team. ok ok ok, im just the grandma...

BUT WHO CARES EH???

:dunce:

Great effort Hugo :scared: 👍 and well done to Cuda and Ramon for making the top three :)

Well done to our driver Shoemacher for picking up some good points while not actually being here (gone and got married and away on honeymoon) :)

Congrats to Hugo Boss and CudaMan for their runs. 👍
Hugo, this year I won't put the "I need a hero", you already know the lyrics :D , amazing time mate, as always. 👍

Incredible times on the top. 👍

Congrats to Hugo, Cuda Man and a special congrats to Ramon for podium in his last race. :)

Well done all others.

Here is bo-no´s replay.

Attachments

• BC5_-_Race_4_-_Team_SoGT_-_bo-no_-_1[1].40.620.max
    26.3 KB · Views: 18
Big thumbs up to Hugo, Cuda, and Ramon 👍

Hugo and Ramon are always bloody fast, and its good to see one of the original GTF boys showing that he is still right on the money, on ya Cuda.

And our TT driver Shoey did a great job securing valuable points for the team. Juggling your BC5 runs and a honeymoon is not an easy task! I told him if he needed a hand that i'd help out (with the honeymoon not the drive :sly:).

Well done to all drivers for this round. Not an easy combo.

AAhhh!!! Back in the lead atlast.....WAIT! :ill: OH! 🤬 Guess who is up next......did it just get hot in here?

jump_ace

Back