Round 10 Results * ATTACH REPLAYS HERE *

• Thread starter Duke
  • 103 comments
I just downloaded Momo's mpeg replay also 👍
Great replay and stunning consistency :eek: it was a massive download but well worth it 👍 👍
Congrats again :cheers:

Also top job by the maker of the video for taking it to 3rd person view at the 2 incidents ... great work :) 👍

Ricolamb
damn...after all I must admit u're a robot Mo'....lapping consistantly in 0.1 at max of difference is just amazing...saw the replay and... ;)
but don't tell me you played little for this...it's just not possible in little time ;)

thanks rico but I have never said that i have play little. I have play aproximatively 12 hours.

cyao.

Damn, I knew that a 45 was there... But I must admit that lap times of 1.31.0 were out of the question for me. Last night I tried the combo again but with momos tire settings and i can see straight away that I had the wrong stuff on the car. His settings produce a touch of oversteer whereas mine produced too much understeer. Idiot.

Well done Momo, that time is really good! I cant wait to load that replay onto my ps2 to watch, gotta see where I lost some time ;-P

Thanks to everyone for helping me out with the race though, sorry I couldnt pull off the win.

Honeycar
manucobalt
Schumil

I still need Round 10 replays for the drivers above. The deadline is not past yet but it is coming up on 10 October. I'd like to get all the replays in and reviewed as soon as possible.

The championship results were very close and one or two disqualifications can make a big difference. I'd like to get this BC finalized and put in the can as soon as possible, and replay reviews can have a big iompact on the finishing order. So people, please get your outstanding replay files posted so the reviewers can finish up quickly.

Thanks.

here's my replay!

I don't use the good strategy for this race, my tires was medium-medium so the times was not very good.. well.. Bravo 'mo très belle course :)

Attachments

• GTPlay-Schumi1-R10.sps
    80.4 KB · Views: 20
Well, my PC that I use to xfer my replays from the PS2 has been crashed all week (my internet computer is an old Mac) :(

No choice but to take a DQ for the round, not that it matters much in the greater scheme of things...

also some trouble with Honeys Software, but here is it. :)

Attachments

• Honey PAL BC5 - Race 10.xps
    91.5 KB · Views: 25
Ed, if you can mail a memcard to someone, I don't have a problem with it.

Any word on Manucobalt's replay? It's the last replay that our team is waiting to review, we'd like to get these finished soon if possible. Thanks.👍

I've emailed his team manager asking him to submit as soon as possible.

[edit]

OK, he's just emailed it to me. Here we go.

Attachments

• gtc_manucobalt_monaco.xps
    81.7 KB · Views: 18
Back