Round 10 Results * ATTACH REPLAYS HERE *

• Thread starter Duke
  • 103 comments
Thanks at all board who have participed at this BC5. Congrat at kart for this time. I think that the 43 was possible but I have not got the time to do.

Best lap : 1.30.698

Best lap in my race : 3 once 1.31.0xx
All normal lap between 1.31.0 and 1.31.3 without pit and 1 lap en 31.6 ( I have take 1 lap at IA ).

Tyre used : Front Soft / Rear Medium

2 touch ( 1 with IA )

Thanks to all my Team for the New Victory on BC. :sly:

cyao at the BC6...

Congrats to Momo and GTWeb, stunning time! Kart was afraid this time of yours would show up :crazy: He was really close to it once, but AI blew it for him. But still nice to see you demonstrating how it's done 👍

Kart, fantastic performance . I know you weren't satisfied with your time, but you brought us on the podium in the last race :cheers:
A big thank you to the rest of my team :bowdown: The teamwork was great and you all performed fantastic :cheers:

Also congrats to Honeycar and GTN for taking 2nd place overall, just in front of Times :grumpy:

Iain, great way to end this BC. Another podium for GTIRN! We all know you come back next year to take revenge :scared:

hOt6o4bOi, great attitude by accepting your defeat 👍 Pressure might have been too big this year, but I'm sure you'll get there!

:cheers: to all teams that took part! See ya all next BC :D

Last but not least thanks to Duke for hosting this BC. You did great 👍

Here are kart's laps ... kart has been away since yesterday, and won't be back in the land of Internet till Sunday, but I sent him the results through SMS. If he writes anything back, I'll post it here. ;)

Here are his laps:

1] 1'39.709
2] 1'31.765
3] 1'31.694
4] 1'31.789
5] 1'52.480
6] 1'33.861
7] 1'31.566
8] 1'31.571
9] 1'31.822
10] 1'32.041

Top efforts to Momo,Kart & Iain 👍 with some absolutely flying lap and race times.

Well done to our team captain Tone for giving it a fair work over :)

Congratulations to Momo / Kart / Iain for making the podium against some fantastic times all the way down.

Anyhow here's the Spooners run

Talk Talk / Tone / Pal X-port

2 small incidents for the reviewers to look for
Lap 5 @ 0:23:000 Possible slight wall brush, but speed goes from 79 - 81 no drop. Looks close though
Lap 8 @ 0:26:800 Close to barrier speed 40 mph then climbs, no nudge felt
With such 2 minor calls I believe it should be no penalty incurred, I just classed them as the 2 gimme's allowed for this race, but I'll go with what the Rev committe says.

Attachments

• tt_tony_r_race10_16_24_806.xps
    57.7 KB · Views: 24
Momo, your time in race #10 is just outstanding! Fantastic job, mate! Also great efforts of kart, lain and honeycar, who brought a successful 4th place at home for us. 👍

Well, BC5's over, I think it was the most exciting BC ever! Thanks to everyone for the nice battles and cya at the BC6 again! :)

Fantastic job Iain!! as far as I'm concerned we have 246 points mate. thanks for covering my ass :lol:;) you're the bee's knees :bowdown:

Congrats to all the racers. 👍
Momo replay is attached.

Attachments

• Momo_15.45.694.xps
    78.8 KB · Views: 25
Momo. :eek unbelievably 👍 👍

Honey, you have saved for us the second place. :bowdown:

all other... 👍 👍

All I can say is that I am awestruck by the times at the top of the board.

Most amazing speed gentlemen :bows:.

Momo, how on earth did you manage to go the whole race with R4's on the Front? I could nurse ten laps out of the R3's I was using but they were still verging on losing it by the end (i.e. they were nice and orange :D).

Small_Fryz
Inie meanie miny moe!
The two posts have been sent at the same time ...

By the way, here are the details of the two incidents during the Momo run :
- Lap 6 : a little touch with the Stratos in the right turn before the tunnel
- Lap 9 : a little touch with the rail in the left turn before the swimming pool

Outstanding performance Momo 👍 :bowdown: I never expected something else :sly:
Also kart did a superbe time :eek:
Congrats to Iain too (I think you were driving the same strategy as I did) :)

Respect guys 👍

I was driving with R4/R5 :ill: , 1 pitstop, with a terrible outlap, and in the last lap I sucked badly too:guilty:
¨So I'm really not happy about my time :embarrassed:
With this strategy my goal was a 51 maybe a 50....so I'm curious to watch your replays guys...

The only 2 things I can be happy about: it's absolutely clean :cool:
No minimal touch 👍 ...Replay will be online theese days ;)
and also about getting the second place overall with GTN !!! :D
GTN forever!! :crazy:
Cheers mates :cheers: :cheers: ; thx Jim 👍

Was a great race and a great BC5!!!
Thx to Duke and Gtplanet for organizing it perfectly 👍

Big grats to GT WEB, GTIRN, GTTIMES (sorry, mates :sly: ),GTPLANET for an oustanding competition :cheers:

Has been fun to see all theese old friends and new talents coming together...

To all teams and driver's: Respect and thx for joining the party :cool: 👍

Seeya @ BC6!!
Honey

P.S. Don't forget to love your wife as you love your car :P

finally I come to post in here...
Iain, you're one of the best guys of this world, and I'm proud to be your team-mate and your friend, I never doubted on what u could do, since the first time I saw u racing at AC I had no doubt you'd be able to beat and compete with those freaks out there...and these 2 BC's, plus many other races, u just showed you're a freak aswell...
you can say it's only a 3rd place, but I wouldn't call it so...you were racing among Momo,Kart,Honey,Hotboi...this was the best field along with Race9 and Race 8 ones...and you did a great job...
mate, you're just astounding, every race, car, track combo u try it's a "win"...

Proud to be your mate :) and hats off for this gr8 place

congrats for the astonishing times of Momo and Kart, I knew u'd do the job...
and congrats to Honey and hotboi too...

after all...we had fun this BC...we'll show some nice driving also at BC6 I think ;)

Rico

As this was my first BC, I must say it went VERY SMOOTH, thx to Duke and Jordan for their hospitality and Thx to my teammates for recruiting me and I hope I get the same opportunity next year, this was SO MUCH FUN! I'd love to chat about w/e just send me a pm!

jump_ace

Iain's replays:

1st submittal & backup

Attachments

• Iain BC Race 10 15.52.940.xps
    54.4 KB · Views: 30
  • Iain BC Race 10 15.53.115.xps
    54.2 KB · Views: 27
:scared: Got a truck load of replays to watch, But I'm sure I'll be very impressed with the Top Gun runs :)

my laptimes :
1: 1.39.667
2: 1.31.183
3: 1.31.178
4: 1.31.022
5: (Pit Stop)1.53.074
6: 1.33.626 ( 1 touch with AI)
7: 1.31.026
8: 1.31.034
9: 1.31.261 (Walltouch)
10:1.32.550 (finish in red tyre)

cyao

damn...after all I must admit u're a robot Mo'....lapping consistantly in 0.1 at max of difference is just amazing...saw the replay and... ;)
but don't tell me you played little for this...it's just not possible in little time ;)
Amazing job guys, reviewed Iain and Momo so far...
I dunno how u can handle such long races ;)

Nothing else than expected by Momo. Great time mate. 👍 Same to Kart and Ian. Well done guys. :)

Hearty congrats to Honey as well. Good performance which put us on 2nd place.

See ya at BC6!

Back