Round 9 Results! * ATTACH REPLAYS HERE *

• Thread starter Duke
  • 245 comments
Max E.
come on people, what REALLY bothers you about me? don't be shy now.

I'm just jealous of your social skills Max :sly: King of the Sting!!! :dopey: 👍

I wont go into detail about your 'damn good looks' ... as I think Famine said enough already :lol:

it's "fortyswigga". jesus christ you can't even spell while copying.

another spectacular comeback by the way. you really have me on the ropes :lol:

anybody else??

Max E.
it's "fortyswigga". jesus christ you can't even spell while copying.

another spectacular comeback by the way. you really have me on the ropes :lol:

anybody else??

yeah, fortyswigga or forttysiga is all the same xit as you.

popc1.gif

Wow, this is getting tedious. Can you two please keep your urination contests to yourselves?

The racing's over and I'd rather the tech review go as smoothly as possible. Are we not yet tired of politics and egos with the world at large?

Duke
Are we not yet tired of politics and egos with the world at large?

C'mon boss, this is free entertainment. :D 150 people or so just completed a spendlid yet sometimes arduous journey together; aren't we allowed a bit of sideshow attractions now? ;)

Duke
Wow, this is getting tedious. Can you two please keep your urination contests to yourselves?

The racing's over and I'd rather the tech review go as smoothly as possible. Are we not yet tired of politics and egos with the world at large?

oh come on duke. don't ruin the fun, it's still fairly contained.

ego? ME???? :lol::lol:

@veil, still corny, please get some new material. one day you will be fit to duel me young asshopper. that day is obviously not today.

Max E.
oh come on duke. don't ruin the fun, it's still fairly contained.

ego? ME???? :lol::lol:

@veil, still corny, please get some new material. one day you will be fit to duel me young asshopper. that day is obviously not today.

the day i will duel you, you will probably get raped by a giant dildo in public streets just like you face always, after geting busted by me in your street. :sly:

OK, OK, the geek show is fine, but there are still content standards to follow. No more 'dildo' and 'gay' and other sexual references, please.

Maybe you two should start in on how fat each other's mommas are. That might last 5 minutes.

veilsidebr
the day i will duel you, you will probably get raped by a giant dildo in public streets just like you face always, after geting busted by me in your street. :sly:

now why would you want to rape me with a giant dildo?? are you THAT insecure about your 2 inches of dangling death?? it's ok man you're probably so ugly you'll never have to face the shame of showing it to any new boyfriends you have. on the other hand, i don't blame you for having sexual fantasies involving me. i mean, look at me for christ's sake, if god made anything prettier than that he kept it for himself.

Back