Round 9 Results! * ATTACH REPLAYS HERE *

• Thread starter Duke
  • 245 comments
no point carrying on at this point anyway as 2 of the main detractors of our team in mistral and hugo have suddenly become sweethearts.

my work here is done ;)

Max's replays...u did great man, that was a great help for the team, and if I didn't mess it all...we'd still be first

2 replays:

well mistral...I wasn't too happy either, cos by splits I could see 1.01.5 and in my lap I didn't hit my best sector...mostly cos I played at nights :ouch:
but surely better than DQ... :(

Attachments

• Max_GTIRN_ROUND9_5_45_1.xps
    40.3 KB · Views: 19
Ricolamb
Max's replays...u did great man, that was a great help for the team, and if I didn't mess it all...we'd still be first

we're still first to me mate ;) i don't sweat the petty stuff.

now stop kicking yourself in the ass. that's MY job :lol:

Funny to see with the end people are looking to get point somewhere else than on the track. 👍

lol just something i remembered. When i had set that 5'38 lap, i remember Tannis saying that he had one 5'37.9 wich never existed, i for sure believed him until i check the results. This wasn´t one good act buddy, when u say something u never got, its not sportive way. When u lie, but saying a worse lap than yours, so that´s ok, as this is one tatic. but saying one thing u never got its not such thing from a gentlemen or a driver. ;)

Its the same for me to say that i got once a dirty 4'39 lap in the ring, when i never steped into that house.

jmr
Funny to see with the end people are looking to get point somewhere else than on the track. 👍

don't know who that's directed at but i hope it ain't me mate. i don't go looking for handouts. any points i look for come on the track. could be though i misunderstand what you're saying. what language was that anyway??

veilsidebr
lol just something i remembered. When i had set that 5'38 lap, i remember Tannis saying that he had one 5'37.9 wich never existed, i for sure believed him until i check the results. This wasn´t one good act buddy, when u say something u never got, its not sportive way. When u lie, but saying a worse lap than yours, so that´s ok, as this is one tatic. but saying one thing u never got its not such thing from a gentlemen or a driver. ;)

Its the same for me to say that i got once a dirty 4'39 lap in the ring, when i never steped into that house.

I feel for you mate. I felt the same as you when my Mother lied about the Tooth Fairy. But then I grew up. :rolleyes:

great to see the BC living up to expectations 👍, just as i thought there was gonna be no arguements.

Isnt it lovely how we all get along :lol:, makes for an entertaining read though 👍

Small_Fryz
Your suppose to be my team mate! :grumpy:
yet you are ganging up on me :guilty:

:lol:

True that! :indiff: ... ...... Shut up Jerry!!! :mischievous: :P

Ok guys .. i'm off to bed to rest my head ... laters 👍

veilsidebr

Are you still crying about losing to Rudi? He was faster. Get over it. 👎

Yay. I thought the bickering was done with. Glad to see there's still some entertainment to read.

Where's that popcorn dude... gah can't find him. Oh well.

:Popcorn:

veilsidebr
LOL, nothing about rudi, just something i remembered of tannis, nothing more.

I didn´t cry tho.
You shouldn't worry about what other people do. Your driving skill speaks for its self.
I've watched the replays on my PS2. You need to be better with your image.
Let your driving and results do the talking. One thing about GT, we don't accuse people of cheating without 100% proof and then we turn them over to the wolves.
:mischievous: Congrats on your BC run BTW.

GT3mich
You shouldn't worry about what other people do. Your driving skill speaks for its self.
I've watched the replays on my PS2. You need to be better with your image.
Let your driving and results do the talking. One thing about GT, we don't accuse people of cheating without 100% proof and then we turn them over to the wolves.
:mischievous: Congrats on your BC run BTW.

thank you, yes, you are right. In past i used to say manythings etc, but now im more cautious. But that´s just something i remembered, not offending him nothing, just saying.

Don´t worry to the ending part of my lap tho, i got completely stupid in a mistake there, due to nerves. :ouch:

veilsidebr
Don´t worry to the ending part of my lap tho, i got completely stupid in a mistake there, due to nerves. :ouch:
Been there, done that. Its called the yipes. It takes a cool competitor to not fell it. 👍

GT3mich
Been there, done that. Its called the yipes. It takes a cool competitor to not fell it. 👍

Yeah, i generally don´t feel on nerves, but very few times that happens. I guess i mostly lost concern than got in nerve.

I found, once you can control your nerves, you become a lot faster. Push 100% the whole time, even if its your best T3 or T2 youve seen. Once i learnt that, my times improved greatly.

Though I still get nerves and stuff up :ouch: :grumpy:, just no where near as much as I used to 👍

GT3mich
I played a round at koolau golfclub in Hawaii in July and the worst I did was a 2 put. Hit every par 3 green off the tee too.
That's super impressive Jim 👍 No sign of any yipes :nervous: there! Also thanks for the link 👍

This smilie should be renamed as Mr Yipes ---> :nervous:

Back