Round 9 Results! * ATTACH REPLAYS HERE *

• Thread starter Duke
  • 245 comments
can´t belive it. :odd: i was sure that this time will be not fast enough. i was very frustrated in the last days because i haven´t get the 36. :crazy:

thx to my team, specially Jim for finding a nice setup. 👍

the splits

0:35,705
1:02,399
1:25,392
2:05,171
2:35,581
2:57,243
3:36,608
4:10,217
4:27,119
5:00,211
5:19,987
= 5:37,791

setup

14,0-7,0
90-70
4-6
4-6
2,4-1,0
-1 / -1
2-2

Final:1

38-48

LSD
has changed it but pressed the wrong button how i have seen later. :dunce:
10-40-20

Brakes
1-2

Weight control
Rear balance +10

gratz to all others for the great battle at the Nürb. 👍 👍

can i get now an owen avatar here at Planet? :D

Attachments

• Rudi GT4 PAL- BC5 Round 9 Audi @ Schleife 5.37.791 - 23.9.05.xps
    48.3 KB · Views: 54
Congrats to those podium, it's just amazing. I can't imagine going almost 5 sec faster on that lap.

Can you guys share your setting, i'm sure there is alot coming from there, and i can't wait to see those replay :eek:

Edit : Thanks for the settings. :sly:

Congratulations, Rudi! You know how important a setup is! That compared with your ring skills made you my favourite to win this race :sly: Looking forward to see your lap.

Also congrats to Veil and to my teammate Ruling Rob :bowdown: Fantastic performance, 3rd place 👍

Congrats not only to the podium guys but all that ran. Quite an Epic this was.

Tork Talk Replay
Prancing Horse
Pal: X-Port Fromat

Attachments

• tt_prancing_horse_race9_5_45_390.xps
    46.6 KB · Views: 16
Top Job by Rudi the Ring 👍
.. also Congrats to Veilside and Rob for rounding out the podium :cool:

Stunning times guys .... Well done :cheers:

Also great job by my mate Max who kept his team still in the Top Spot ;)
you done great for a retired old driver mate! ... Congrats 👍

Tannis
Not bad for a time done a month ago ... :D

Well done Rudi ... Rob aswell. :)

The best is still to come. ;)

yes, the best is still to come... you bet it is... at least that is what we expect for gtplanet... it will be a great finish for sure, maybe 5 teams still in the hunt...

Team Numbers (Crazyhorse) PAL replays are attached. :)

Congrats to all drivers and to Rudi for the victory. 👍

Attachments

• 1.4.7. (Rnd 9) Team Numbers - crazyhorse [ghost].xps
    46.6 KB · Views: 10
  • 1.4.7. (Rnd 9) Team Numbers - crazyhorse [hotlap].xps
    42.5 KB · Views: 19
Lets go Rudi Lets go!!!!

Es gibt nur ein Rudi Raser...dum di dum, es gibt nur ein Rudi Raser...

EIN RUDI RASER!!!! ES GIBT NUR EIN RUDI RASER!!!! :D :P :cool:

Grats to veilsidebr and Rob too. Well done!

Congrats to Rudi, veilsidebr, Rob and all others. 👍

Great run phino. 👍

SoGT replay added.

Attachments

• BC 5 - R9 - SoGT - phino - 5.40,668.xps
    46.3 KB · Views: 18
momo-gtweb
No Mate, it's just that GTIRN for me are not in the race for the Win.
I understand...Ihave to say that looks a little bit strange if you look at the general classification...haven't you done some counts? Or italy is excluded 'cause it's equal to mafia?

Wicker_Man
I understand...Ihave to say that looks a little bit strange if you look at the general classification...haven't you done some counts? Or italy is excluded 'cause it's equal to mafia?

Lol, and in corsica there is not the mafia ???? :D :D :D

Wicker, ask to Rico for more explanation...

momo-gtweb
Lol, and in corsica there is not the mafia ???? :D :D :D

Wicker, ask to Rico for more explanation...

Ok mate, I'll do it...but I still think that in France there are no more good math teachers like in the past... :dopey:

Looking like its gonna be extremely tense and super close as we go down to the wire 👍 👍 👍

Booking my seat for Fridays Finale nice and early ..... this is gonna be so cool! :cool: :cheers:

Best of luck to all the Enduro drivers 👍

hey ron, it looks like we'll have to start an over the hill loser's club :(

man i'm so dissapointed with that result. 11th???? that's it, i'm out. i don't need this embarrassment anymore. laters everybody, nice knowing most of you.

manu
The performance made on GTChallenge was from Binoclar45, not Manucobalt
Sorry, my mistake. I'll correct that.

Gtplay-Béru-Round9, NTCS replay.

If someone can make a video of Rudi Raser Pal replay, that be nice, i realy wish to see that replay some day.

Attachments

• GTPlay-Béru-R9.max
    39.9 KB · Views: 16
beru
If someone can make a video of Rudi Raser Pal replay, that be nice, i realy wish to see that replay some day.

I will do that tonight 👍 I fancy watching that also :) unless Ramon or someone has already done it?

edit: just watched your lap Rudi :eek: :eek: stunning driving mate 👍

Ive seen the replay and it is very very nice! 👍, top job Rudi! :cheers:

Awesome run Rudi ... I don't really 'know' you, but you're certainly living up to the reputation that precedes you :)

Veil, great, great run ... I know you've been pushing yourself to the limit and you certainly put GTP right up there. Great podium.

(It's also extremely exciting to watch BC5 coming down to the wire like this ... the entire top 4 are very close!).

wow. honeycar, momo, hotboi, and kart down to the wire. should be interesting. i personally would like to see planet win for a change instead of the same old yawning 1-2 GTN/WEB finish :lol:

Nice job Rudi, also for Rob. I got pretty schooled as i had GP brazil the last whole week and also tests in the week before, so i could play just last tuesday mainly, and that hurted me. Im angry also coz that time was very far from what i could get but thats ok, nice laps of all you guys, now its just past. 👍

You guys can also seee a big mistake in the ending of my lap, because this lap was one old one, i couldn´t improve it on a clean lap, in the last day, so i decided to post it. :indiff:

Back