Round 9 Results! * ATTACH REPLAYS HERE *

• Thread starter Duke
  • 245 comments
That was fixed earlier. Duke must have pasted the wrong name back in when he edited the standings. :)

eclipsee
I'm on it right now.

I never saw this mate .... I was busy uploading to host! I will keep it up for now to help your bandwidth .... will delete in the morning 👍

Mr P
I never saw this mate .... I was busy uploading to host! I will keep it up for now to help your bandwidth .... will delete in the morning 👍
No problem mate 👍 , I'm uploadin it anyway, if some people get some problems downloading your file (I don't think so), they will have another option to download.

Thanks alot to Mr. P and Eclipsee, you guys are very frendly to do that for us. :sly:

It's downloading now, i can't wait to watch that. :dopey:

Max E.
sorry i couldn't do any better mates. it certainly wasn't for my lack of trying. hopefully we don't because of me.
You've done your best in the given time and that's good enough for me! 👍
@Ringmaster Rudi :sly: I'm out of words :eek: Nice times in this race,very fast competion on this one! 👍

In rudi´s video, in the instant 3'58 there was a very close to 3 wheels off, i dunno if that happened as seeing on the video is not that good, could someone analize it also?

i dunno if going outside the white lines is illegal, when you are yet in the apex, so please someone watch and confirm if it is or not.

from what i know at least, its oblied to keep 2 wheels into the white lines at least, and in that scene, the 4 wheels were outside it, and the 2 right side wheels were yet in the white/yellow apex, but yet outside the white lines.

If this goes with what i know, so its illegal. But, if any admin or any pal user can analize that, do it first and tell me.

analize?

some birds a tell me in the moment that i was off track like at the pic.

if thats offtrack ok, so i missunderstuts the rules. :grumpy:

but ones will be sure, that was then my last international race. :)

invinsible wall @ BC 3, offtrack BC 5, BC 6 dogs at the street???? :scared:

:cheers:

btw, so i like to see all replays which from Trail Mountain ín the GTRP.de database, hallo (white line) :D

just kidding. ;)

Attachments

• Focus Offtrack%20Nordschleife.jpg
    Focus Offtrack%20Nordschleife.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 35
GTweb luck has no end....
Rudi, u ruled again also here, along with Samuel and Rob...
it's a damn shame that Tannis may come on the 3rd place...
France should be eliminated for all this luck....that's impressive...
I can't really believe it...the best guys gets the worst, and the worst guys like GTweb's get the best...
that's a fair world, yes....

Rudi Raser
analize?

some birds a tell me in the moment that i was off track like at the pic.

if thats offtrack ok, so i missunderstuts the rules. :grumpy:

but ones will be sure, that was then my last international race. :)

invinsible wall @ BC 3, offtrack BC 5, BC 6 dogs at the street???? :scared:

:cheers:

btw, so i like to see all replays which from Trail Mountain ín the GTRP.de database. :D

just kidding. ;)

from what i know, this picture show an illegal run, and yours for bc5 has one similar image, so, its illegal also.

Please stop insulting french drivers Rico, not the place to do that.

@ Rudi, from what i've seen you're run is perfectly clean ! Great mate !
For sure this is the victory you could not have in last BC, unfortunately ...

If that's an "off," Rudi's ok because Long Track races are allowed 2 minor touches or offs with no penalty. However, he has two wheels on the bricks, which I think are considered part of the track.

3.9.3: Long Races (more than 10 laps) and Long Track Races: Offs, Wall Touches, and non-beneficial AI Touches shall be assessed a penalty as follows:

2 or less Offs or Touches: no penalty

The run is still good. 👍

GT3mich
3.9.3: Long Races (more than 10 laps) and Long Track Races: Offs, Wall Touches, and non-beneficial AI Touches shall be assessed a penalty as follows:

The run is still good. 👍
As long as it's not made on purpose. I don't wanna be harsh again, but I think he did on purpose.

However, I concider this as part of the track. It's still clean to me.

GT3mich

The run is still good. 👍

Word 👍

Here's fud's replay...

Attachments

• GTX_BC5R9.max
    45.2 KB · Views: 16
good, no tannis on podium...
I'm sorry Taf, but I can't help it...I can't just see u guys winning while we destroyed you the whole comp ;)
a pity for Veil...but really better than tannis on the podium I'd like everything ;)

Listen, I won't accept you saying we killed you! YOU and ONLY YOU hit the wall and EVERYONE here but GTIRN agree on the fact that YOU DID TOUCH that ****ing wall. Accept it, that's it. I know it's hard to accept. I already said that, but GTweb really know what your feelings might be at this moment. Stop looking for some silly excuses, that won't work.

That's it.

I'm not searching excuses Mistral...
I said, if u all decided it to be that way, let it be...I can't help...
but u can't stop me thinking that we deserved the win mate...
and I don't like the ways of a guy I thought to be a friend, but he wasn't...so...he makes fun of me, I make fun of him...
it's pretty much stupid saying "good for a time done 1 month ago",because...if u run 10000 km's in 2 days the first week of BC, or u run 10000 km's in 2 days in last week of BC, it changes exactly nothing....
we'll take the DQ as u decided, but the fact is still that we ruled, at least don't delete this...

and...I'd like to take another bit of space to say sorry to all my team mates, I did all the effort on organizing and building this team, and as we were going to win, I also made the same effort to make us lose it, I'm wordless and I don't expect u to forgive me :(

GT3mich

The run is still good. 👍
I have not yet been able to view the video, but from looking at the still, it seems that 2 wheels are still on the cobblestones. I consider that cobble edging as "rumble strip" and so the run would still be clean even without the allowance.

I will review the entire lap as soon as I get a chance, though.

The intent of the White Stripe Rule was to control what was allowable at Infineon, Suzuka, and the other reconfigurable road courses that have acres of paving/runoff area around the intended course. I didn't want races run on those tracks to devolve into contests to find the fastest gimmick line.

Back