* Round 3 Results! * ATTACH REPLAYS HERE *

• Thread starter Duke
  • 143 comments
Many thanks for your comprehension, guys.
Here's P@ss's replay.
Congrats for all the racers. 👍

Attachments

• BC5R3_Pass_GTWeb_1.00.100.xps
    30.2 KB · Views: 50
Great work P@ss, maximum result with a minimum of effort. Of course I will expect you to post a 59 here as soon as you got a working DF Pro again. ;)

Great work also to SoGT, very impressive work. And thumbs up to Czsimo ...

Great job also Mr.Derek, for keeping us in the top 3. :) I think we will try not to leave the top 3 at all. :P

Big congrats to winner P@ss. 👍

A special congrats to SoGT-Driver Klinker. 👍
A podium for SoGT. You make my dreams come true. :)

Congrats to Iceman for rounding up the podium and all the guys who managed to do such incredible fast runs. 👍

And here is Klinkers replay.

Attachments

• BC 5 - R3 - SoGT - Klinker - 1.00,101.xps
    26.9 KB · Views: 31
@ Duke, the spread between 1st and 3rd is 5 points.

that being said, if web was 1 point behind us, they should be 4 points ahead of us now and not the 3 you have listed on the teamstandings page.

Nice job, MR8.👍 Keeping us in the hunt so we can strike in the later rounds.:)

Also big thanks to VEXD and Mr P's efforts from round 1 and 2 as I never properly thanked them. So thanks for your hard work guys, as well as to Toffe, who helped out with race 2 a great deal also.👍

Max E.
nevermind sorry, web wasn't first and we weren't second after round 2 :lol::lol::lol:

me dum
Please don't hesitate to point out possible scoring errors - I've got this thing in a complex spreadsheet and as with all things computerized there's an element of blind faith involved. So if something seems wrong then I may have a formula incorrect somewhere or similar.

I'm glad that's not the case this time but please everybody keep an eye on this stuff as well. Thanks.

Some really great times there. To win by .001 :eek: Incredible!
Nice lap by Iceman too! 👍 I'm just happy I'm not last. :dopey:
Here is my replay. Tear it up!

Attachments

• 1_4_3 GTBN GT3mich 787b at SSR5 1_01_499.sps
    29.6 KB · Views: 23
Some amazing runs throughout the field
Congratulations to P@ss, (always awsome in BC's)
Klinker has turned a few heads towards the great talent the SOGT has
and Iceman is one cool customer on the podium.

Here's Torc Talks Replay ( PAL max format )

Attachments

• torc_talk_tokkie_race3_1_02_027.max
    19.5 KB · Views: 23
So close between 1 and 2 :eek:

With another day I think I could have broken 1'00, it was just on my fingertips but I couldn't reach it. I'm very happy with my result though, congrats to everyone 👍

Some nice racing so far GTP! MrP, vexd, toffe, and mr8 congratulations on your effort. Right in the middle of the pack of the best gt4 racers in the world is something to be proud of, but hopefully the best is still to come :)

Wow. Absolutely stunning times up in the podium, I wouldn't have seen a 60.xxx anytime in my lapping. Judging by our team's testing, I was expecting the first time to be roughly a second ahead of my lap, since that's been the case so far (both Rounds 1 and 2, our drivers have been off the first place guy by slightly less than a second/lap). I suppose I'm just a lot slower than some of our GTX guys ;).

It was a fun race though, and it's not my worst Board Challenge result ever, so I suppose it's not too bad. Stunning to see a win by such a small margin, too :embarrassed:

I'll be posting my replay up at some point tonight hopefully; my SharkPort is across town at the moment :)

Great job, and congrats to everyone! :cheers: We have some seriously close racing here but .001 between 1st & 2nd!!?? Amazing... :eek:

Here's my replay for Team GTP: (NTSC)

Attachments

• BC5_Rd3_MR8_100967.max
    23.5 KB · Views: 22
Arwin
Great work P@ss, maximum result with a minimum of effort. Of course I will expect you to post a 59 here as soon as you got a working DF Pro again. ;)

Arwin : I receive my DFP this afternoon.. it works very well 👍
so i test and got a 59.9.. :)

Thx all for the congrats.. this race was very fun and the car really nice to drive..

Congrats to all, time are so closed :eek:

Good luck for others races :cool:

A+

Ricolamb
congrats all guys, amazingly close first two
Ben, u're da man, 3rd podium straight, let's go on this way.... ;)
We need a win!!:-d On to the rally...damn those deadlines are coming fast :nervous: ,better get my ass up and start playing or should I say driving?! :sly:
@Ben,another podium for GTIRN,well done mate! 👍
@P@ss,awesome time as I expected...very close with SoGT well done both of you! :crazy: 👍

madbesl
May be Klinker will kill me, that I don´t have submitted his 1.00,07x, but I was not 100 % sure if it is clean.
Günter, for further checks there's a better solution than GT4 brings, if somebody in your team has a PC TV card, save the replay as mpeg or avi and check it out with virtualdub (freeware), you can check frame by frame with it, you can do it as well with a standard VCR.
My best condolences for Klinker and at the same time my best congratulations for him, outstanding time. 👍

Thank you very much for your tip, Ramon. 👍

Guess for BC 6 I´ll have a TV-card in my PC. :)

Good luck for your race. 👍

Congrats to P@ss and Klinker with the closest 1st / 2nd finish ever in any BC :cool:
Well done also to Ben with a sweet result 👍

Also congrats to MR8 for a great finish ... well done mate ;) 👍

Not very nice to beat Klinker by just 0.001s, P@SS :scared: But congrats to both 👍

And Ben, you've earned that podium spot! You improved a lot. Well done :sly:

To my teammate Scooby: sweet time! Keeps Times in the running :cheers:

Watched Scooby's and the 2 fast blokes replays, Great runs by the top 2 👍 There was some close wall calls that I haven't rewatched, but I'm sure someone will be double checking them. At that pace there would have been a lot of restarts from wall rubs/hits. :scared:

Replay links added to first post. Thanks, TML!

Back