* Round 3 Results! * ATTACH REPLAYS HERE *

• Thread starter Duke
  • 143 comments
P@ss
GTWeb : 1.00.100

A+

i can´t believe they beat by 0´00´001!!!!!!!!!!

that must be the smallest diferential ever on BC5....

or did we already had a tie?

Unbelievable close between P@ss and Klinker.

May be Klinker will kill me, that I don´t have submitted his 1.00,07x, but I was not 100 % sure if it is clean.

icemanshooter23
GTIRN time submitted via email
To where? Not even in my spam box this time. Please resubmit via PM here. I've picked up the info from your post above, but I'd like an official entry.

I also have a replay submitted from GTChallenge, but I have no way to view it and they did not submit their time and driver info in the email.

Arwin
I'm going to post our time in this post in a few minutes and will update in the other times if others do the same.

Preliminary results:

1'00.100 - GTWeb
1'00.101 - SoGT
1'00.223 - GTIRN
1'00.238 - GTN
1'00.447 - GTTimes.com
1'00.699 - GTPlay
1'00.9xx - GTP
Arwin, this does not match the info I was submitted. If you plan on continuing to second-guess me and trying to beat me in getting the results submitted before I can, then at least do it right. You have SoGT's time wrong and it makes a significant difference.

Take over and do the job or let me do it, but please stop trying to jump the gun. If I'm not doing a satisfactory job here, you guys can finish the series yourselves.

you tell em duke! don't be afraid to spank that ass. lord knows arwin needs it from time to time :HARHAR: GTIRN ROOLZ!!

i thought post #34 from madbesl looked wierd. jens time is 1'01.1 not 1'00.1 isn't it?

P.S. great run p@ss. after working with iceman last night i thought the only way he would lose would be if either momo, stephounzy, or you ran this race. damn you :lol:

Duke
Arwin, this does not match the info I was submitted. If you plan on continuing to second-guess me and trying to beat me in getting the results submitted before I can, then at least do it right. You have SoGT's time wrong and it makes a significant difference.

Take over and do the job or let me do it, but please stop trying to jump the gun. If I'm not doing a satisfactory job here, you guys can finish the series yourselves.

Duke,

At the previous boards challenges the results came in during the day as well, and the results were posted within minutes after the deadline. I have absolutely no problem with that you post the results a few hours after the deadline has passed, but the fact that there is time between the deadline and the official results, means that curious people will start sharing their times. And I don't see anything wrong with this.

Where you're utterly mistaken is taking this as criticism on the job you're doing. You are in a different timezone than we are. 12:00 GMT means lunchtime for us, and many have some time to browse the web around that time. I myself tend to go and grab me some food downstairs and wait to see the results unfold, and then grudgingly go back to work as time goes on.

But because you are in a different timezone, you're not going to be able to post the results right after the deadline as I was able to, for instance, or GTWeb, simply because 12:00 GMT suits us very well in Europe.

So please, Duke, don't see what is happening to be anything like second guessing your fine job. We're just impatient, and can't help ourselves. None of it is official. I can only put the times that people share voluntarily and since many are themselves in different timezones and will be sleeping, this playful gathering of preliminary results will never be accurate, complete, or anything even remotely equivalent to the real results that you post.

Arwin

Max E.
i thought post #34 from madbesl looked wierd. jens time is 1'01.1 not 1'00.1 isn't it?
That is correct.

Here is GTChallenge's replay. If someone could DL it and give me the time information, I will get the results posted. Thanks.

Attachments

• GTC_BC5 787b.max
    19.4 KB · Views: 39
hey duke, i know you have a lot on your plate at the moment, but if possible, now that we're 3 races in, could you perhaps create a team overall point leaderboard along with the current race results?? that would be neat-o and peachy keen. thanks.

Max E.
hey duke, i know you have a lot on your plate at the moment, but if possible, now that we're 3 races in, could you perhaps create a team overall point leaderboard along with the current race results?? that would be neat-o and peachy keen. thanks.

it already has a thread specific for that 👍

madbesl
Duke, I had a look to the mail I sent to you. I mailed the correct 1.00,101. :)
Actually, you are correct, madbesl. The one Arwin had wrong was GTWeb's time from P@ss, which is 1':01.100. My apologies.
Max E.
Yep, the Team Standings thread is already stickied at the top. Once I get the Round results issued I'll be updating that every round.

EDIT: damn, i knew that was too good to be true.

god dammit mistral don't tease like that ye bastid ye.

My apologies, Duke. I sent 1.01.100. The good time is 1.00.100. We have the replay to prove it. This is my fault for this one and I'm sorry for that.

Duke
Actually, you are correct, madbesl. The one Arwin had wrong was GTWeb's time from P@ss, which is 1':01.100. My apologies.

Yep, the Team Standings thread is already stickied at the top. Once I get the Round results issued I'll be updating that every round.

Well, P@ss himself posted that time, and I think that he'll now be wondering what went wrong when sending the mail, because it is very clear that 1:00.100 is the time he has driven, not 1'01.100. Probably he or his captain screwed up the time submission then, which is terrible.

EDIT: there you go. Bad, bad Mistral. :ouch: ;)

OK, we've heard from Mistral so I will change the time to what he says, pending replay verification. And det, thanks for checking the replay info.

Results will be in the first post shortly.
👍

Arwin
Well, P@ss himself posted that time, and I think that he'll now be wondering what went wrong when sending the mail, because it is very clear that 1:00.100 is the time he has driven, not 1'01.100. Probably he or his captain screwed up the time submission then, which is terrible.

EDIT: there you go. Bad, bad Mistral. :ouch: ;)
Ya I know. And I sent the time quite early in the after-noon.. :ill: Typo... What an idea to have a binary lap too! :dopey:

results just in....

congrats to podiums...

it was really 001 :drool:

MR8, 7th place for gtplanet... good job...

now to rally...

Back