Team GTN
Driver CZSIMO
Race #3 Mazda 787B @ SSR5
1:00.238

Replay attached below.

Attachments

• BC5Race3czsimo.xps
    29.3 KB · Views: 19
GTChallenge's run for the 787B at SSR5 has been disqualified for a wall hit with loss of speed while at full throttle. This replay has been carefully reviewed by numerous people including independent observers, and while there are several close calls, there is an incident late in the lap where there is a wall touch. It was a close call but multiple opinions agreed on the touch.

Per the rules GTChallenge may resubmit a slower but 100&% clean run, IF the replay shows a time/date stamp prior to the original deadline. If not, the points will be deducted and the results re-posted.

GT3mich
Come on Iceman! Cough up the replay. ;) :lol:

Whoops, it looks like I posted it in the wrong thread a couple days back :banghead:

Attachments

• 97328_2529_GRAN_TURIS.max
    18.9 KB · Views: 20
Tannis
So ... How'll you verify the date ?
Tannis is right. When you start moving the replay around the computer switching from Max to xps to sps the dates get all changed. Does it change in the PS2 replay screen?
Thanks for the replay Iceman. I plan on watching it this morning. I'd like to see where I lost so much time. 👍

The GT4 timestamp is based on your PS2's clock, which can be set to any time you want. I think yours ('mich) is set to November 2004, and LDM's is too.

I just checked. I loaded a replay last night from a run by someone else that is a few days old and the replay running in the replay theater says 05/09/21 , the date that it was up loaded to the PS2 so fantone could run his race after the deadline and we wouldn't know. 👎

Tannis
So ... How'll you verify the date ?
Well, this was a nice thought, but we're unable to guarantee the timestamp. This rule is being modified so that alternate replays must be submitted before the deadline.

Yes. I will be updating the standings in the near future.

Duke
Well, this was a nice thought, but we're unable to guarantee the timestamp. This rule is being modified so that alternate replays must be submitted before the deadline.
Wouldn't it be sufficient to just require the alternate TIMES to be submitted before the deadline?

Today is the replay submittal deadline for Round 3 (10 days after race deadline) and we have two replays still outstanding: Sangoku333/GTPlay and ofronk/GTRP. I don't see them posted in this thread and I don't have them in my PMs or the BC5admin address.

Managers or drivers, somebody from these two teams please get those replays attached as soon as possible. If you need a little more time, I'm open to requests for extension, but I need to hear from you so we can discuss it. Thanks!

Duke
Today is the replay submittal deadline for Round 3 (10 days after race deadline) and we have two replays still outstanding: Sangoku333/GTPlay and ofronk/GTRP. I don't see them posted in this thread and I don't have them in my PMs or the BC5admin address.

Managers or drivers, somebody from these two teams please get those replays attached as soon as possible. If you need a little more time, I'm open to requests for extension, but I need to hear from you so we can discuss it. Thanks!
I´m waiting as impatently as you.
ofronk is still in search for his maxdrive due to a recently change in residence.
I already tried tp speed his search but no success.:(

Sorry for late Upload. Had to contact a friend ´cause my MaxDrive CD is missing. But here it is. Please say it is in Time.

Attachments

• Race3 ofronk GTRP.max
    14.6 KB · Views: 22
He's good. I'm not going to be too strict about the replay submittal deadlines, but I would at least like to hear what's going on before the 10 days are up. I'm glad ofronk got the replay in.
Mistral
I just posted a remind message on GTPlay's forum. Let's what happen now.
Thanks, Mistral. 👍

IforceV8
Its the wrong replay.

Clean but wrong replay, time submitted 1:01.723, time in replay 1:02.086.
I know ofronk has just moved house and was having trouble getting his replay submitted. I've just emailed him asking him to post the correct replay, and giving him a little extra time if necessary.

Duke
I know ofronk has just moved house and was having trouble getting his replay submitted. I've just emailed him asking him to post the correct replay, and giving him a little extra time if necessary.
That's fine with me. 👍

Okay. Bad news for our team. The guy I pleased to copy the replay and send it by email deleted all the other replays. So this is the only replay existing. I gues we will set back to this time and loose 2 places, am I right?
Sorry, I was not there when he copied so we had some missunderstanding on the phone and now we have this trouble. **** for that.....

ofronk
Okay. Bad news for our team. The guy I pleased to copy the replay and send it by email deleted all the other replays. So this is the only replay existing. I gues we will set back to this time and loose 2 places, am I right?
Sorry, I was not there when he copied so we had some missunderstanding on the phone and now we have this trouble. **** for that.....
Under the published rules, the replay that is posted needs to have been submitted before the race deadline or its a DQ. GT4 can't determine when races are saved so you could have run after the deadline. I can't believe the way some of you guys handle your replays. In a comp this big I always save it to more than 1 memory card.

GT3mich
Under the published rules, the replay that is posted needs to have been submitted before the race deadline or its a DQ. GT4 can't determine when races are saved so you could have run after the deadline. I can't believe the way some of you guys handle your replays. In a comp this big I always save it to more than 1 memory card.
Not to rain in your parade, but the given rules allow ten days between race deadline and replay submission.
With your opinion, submitting replays before the race deadline, we would already have a great number of DQ´s.
And in addition, please show me the guy that is capable to hit a given, not already raced, time after deadline. Personally i know a big number of extraordinary OLR-guys but none of those could match a fake submission to the thousenth of a second.

The only thing you can blame on ofronk is that he didn´t start early enough to search for the maxdrive, but having moved his residence lately i think the BC is not top priority at the moment.
I personally trust him and if he tells me he ran the 1´01.7 ihave no doubt he made this time.
Since the rules want proof via the matching replay it´s a DQ, agreed.

I think GT3mich is saying that unless the 1:02.086 time was submitted prior to the deadline (perhaps as a backup time), there's no way to know it was run before the deadline.

bobkart
I think GT3mich is saying that unless the 1:02.086 time was submitted prior to the deadline (perhaps as a backup time), there's no way to know it was run before the deadline.
That's correct, and that's unfortunately the rule. I realize, Flinx, that you're not arguing that point.

While I agree your driver can surely be trusted, I have to judge that given there is no chance to get the correct replay for verification (having been deleted), and since there was no mention of the slower time until after the deadline, that I must regretfully mark it as a DQ.

IF the point is that we cannot approve that the 1:02:086 was driven before deadline.... we can approve! For every race we have an own thread and there I posted on 15-09-2005 at 10:41 this time... Here the text. If needed the password of this thread can be given to Duke....

AW: Rennen 1.4.3 - Mazda 787B - Special Stage Route 5 - Strachi / ofronk

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thx.

Und direkt ein Update
T1: 23:781
T2: 41:490
T3: 1:02:086

Und absolut sauber. Wenn ich mir den Lauf aber anschaue dann gehen EIGENTLICH noch 0,5 bis 0,7 Sekunden *stöhn* "

But: this doesnt really hit the point of discussion. So i guess we have to accept the DQ. We will take as a man and will not blame...

Back