Round 9 Results! * ATTACH REPLAYS HERE *

• Thread starter Duke
  • 245 comments
We all know you deserve this win. No one here thinks other way. You are a great time, you are fast, but this time **** happened and we applied rules as it could happen to anybody else. I don't to do that, but rules are rules and I'm really sorry for you, seriously. Now, I'm sure you will review twice your replay before submitting it. BC is champagne bottle poping and also has its sad moments like that where all you want is yelling to other people especially to those who ruined your championship. No one here like that, but it has to be.

I feel very sorry. Once the BC5 is done, I'm sure we will continue to talk with each other on MSN Messenger, maybe have some great OLR outside GTweb for me and outside GTIRN for you.

You're a great driver, no doubt! It could happen to anyone here, anyone. It fell on you this time. Again, I'm sorry.

As far as i was aware for BC5 Rules Rudi's lap is clean.

Duke
I have not yet been able to view the video, but from looking at the still, it seems that 2 wheels are still on the cobblestones. I consider that cobble edging as "rumble strip" and so the run would still be clean even without the allowance.

puuuh. my hart.
t010.gif

whats up with the pasta guys here eh?

good that i ve better things to do then watching your historic beef against france. Also nice, that you had no team in the last BC s eh. If i would act like my dad or grandpa i could also place some jokes against gtweb. I m sure they could do that vice versa. Sad but true there is no need for it. :) Grow up or give Sim City a try punks!

nuff said

Kudos to all the Ring Drivers, hard to handle the hell and finally one man to beat in his living room ;)

btw Max.... you made my day :D

My turn to explain my opinion.
Ricolamb
it's pretty much stupid saying "good for a time done 1 month ago",because...if u run 10000 km's in 2 days the first week of BC, or u run 10000 km's in 2 days in last week of BC, it changes exactly nothing....

For your information, Tannis managed his run one month ago, like he said, and with the original settings of the car. Believe it or not, no matter.

As Mistral said we could'nt spend a lot of time on this BC, like we did for the others. And it seems that many drivers from other boards had to make the same effort, but you are so proud to be First that you can't obviously see the facts. For sure you should have won this BC : i have to congrat you and your Team for that. But that's not a reason to be that pretentious.

You are crying around all Boards that you are gonna win, you've said several times that you destroyed gtweb, killed, i don't know wich words, as if we had made something wrong with you.

We're just here, "old lazy boys", for the pleasure to compete a new Board Challenge. Not te be insulted by the driver ranking the first position.
This is not the spirit of OLR, or if it is, consider that gtweb is definately out of that as long as we prefer LAN.

I hope you 'll stay quiet when you will have slept a little, life goes on man.

GTP's Replay (NTSC)

Attachments

• GTP - BC5 - RD09 - VeilSidebr.max
    42.6 KB · Views: 24
Well, for me the rules were aplied to the white lines, but as the admins said its for the rumble strips(the thing of going outside) so its ok for me.

veilsidebr
Well, for me the rules were aplied to the white lines, but as the admins said its for the rumble strips(the thing of going outside) so its ok for me.
Thats good to hear,because you did the very same thing at the next corner.

IforceV8
Thats good to hear,because you did the very same thing at the next corner.

Well, if rules are rules, and if they were to the white lines, i don´t worry in geting a DNQ, TOGHETER with Rudi.

great run veilsidebr. 👍 have seen the replay now. very fast and that without a good top speed. my speed was around 15-20km/h higher. :eek:

i don;t want to get in any of this fray whatsoever but i've requested that duke allow my 5'45.1 time to move me up to 10th place on the list. i did not submit the time because i went about 1 or 2 inches inside the cobblestones and interprited the rules to place them outside of bounds. the email sent was many hours before the deadline and conclusively proves i did the run before the deadline. perhaps it does not matter to anybody my moving up one measly position to 10th but it means a great deal to me because there's no denying i deserve it. i have no problem with rudi driving on them whatsoever and it's sad that rules and regulations in gt have degenerated to the point that there was even a question of their legality. i just want the position i deserve.

@rod, how did i make your day mate?? by driving my ass off for by far my worst finish ever?? do you like that? that figures old friend.

anyway, no point arguing my team's death penalty, as it is i am more than a little dissapointed that my captain who fussed and fussed about seeing the replay of mine, an old OLR junkie with atleast 200 OLR races under my belt all clean always and a man who has ALWAYS acted with 100% honor to the bone, for fear it would be dirty, only to find out he submitted a race with an event that controversial in it. doesn;t he realize that all of the fun left OLR years ago and there is a long line of petty people in it who lick their chops at the prospect of destroying all of a 10 man team's efforts at even the slightest possible chance?? hopefully he learned his lesson here, i'm not going to ride his ass nor make him feel any worse than he already does. sad that it came to that but that's life, a ruleis a rule, and i stand behind whatever the admin of the BC rules on the matter.

web really lost a lot of respect from me during this comp. champions with dignity do not go about starting smear campaigns about the teams that are beating them. those are the actions of petty girls being beaten out for spots on cheerleader squads. i expect such things from hugo boss, but web? that was a dissapointment as was web's furious attempts to spot a foul in rico's replay because they were mad they could not beat us on the track. no big shock the bust came from web. i don't disagree with the foul, just a let down to know the spirit behind finding it in the first place.

lastly, and most importantly, i want to thank each and every one of my teammates for putting hours and hours of effort into each an every one of our races. i have never before worked with such an incredibly talented and hard working crew. all of you should be proud of yourselves for fighting the good fight and displaying superior speed and teamwork. when this is all over, some other team might be at the top of the points battle, but anybody who really followed the comp will know in their heart who the best team in it truly was. and that's including my sorry finish, which i make absolutely NO excuses for. i tried my absolute hardest racing no less than 20 hours the last 3 days to get that time. anyway, that's all i have to say about the BC5.

wait, i'd also like to thank the admin of the bc5, Duke, for doing the very best job a bc admin has ever done. excellent work man, you have been organized and fair to an extent i have not seen before, especially difficult seeing how this is the first GT4 BC. fantastic job, give yourself a pat on the back mate :bowdown:

till the next one everybody, take it easy ;)

For whatever its worth you pain in the ass your original run was covered under rule 3.9.I just hope they accept your time so shut the hell up for once.

IforceV8
For whatever its worth you pain in the ass your original run was covered under rule 3.9.I just hope they accept your time so shut the hell up for once.

i hope they accept it as well. your kind words are appreciated as usual old friend, but i'll shut up when i'm good and ready, you of all people should know that by now ;)

Max, stop crying for attention. You simply should have read the rules better. You don't deserve that place if you didn't submit that faster time before the deadline.

It's sad that you have to remind Rico of his mistake and tell us what a respected member you are all in the same paragraph. That shows again what an ego you are and that you show little respect to others.

Although Rico is my friend, I suspected that hit the first time I saw his replay. And rules are rules. So you can't blame Web for noticing that touch too. Although I'm not a gtirn fan, I feel really sorry for Rico.

Mentioning your 'sorry' finish is absolutely redundant imo. It's a BC, so people expect you to give all you got. If you did, nobody can blame you. If you didn't, you don't belong in a BC team. Period. You didn't finish last, so it's unfair to the people behind you in this race to mention your 'sorry' finish.

Hugo:

I'm not taking exception to your post, but the alternate time was run before the deadline.

Duke
Hugo:

I'm not taking exception to your post, but the alternate time was run before the deadline.

Possibility though is that people 'hide' their fastest time and submit a slower time. After you posted the results, they suddenly come up with their fastest time that was run before the deadline, you might accept it and they move up to the top of the results list.
It's just a theory, but I want to prevent something like that to happen. That is why I'm against accepting a faster time. In this case Max' time..

Nevertheless I accept your decision, Duke. You're doing a great job 👍

Taf
My turn to explain my opinion.

For your information, Tannis managed his run one month ago, like he said, and with the original settings of the car. Believe it or not, no matter.

As Mistral said we could'nt spend a lot of time on this BC, like we did for the others. And it seems that many drivers from other boards had to make the same effort, but you are so proud to be First that you can't obviously see the facts. For sure you should have won this BC : i have to congrat you and your Team for that. But that's not a reason to be that pretentious.

You are crying around all Boards that you are gonna win, you've said several times that you destroyed gtweb, killed, i don't know wich words, as if we had made something wrong with you.

We're just here, "old lazy boys", for the pleasure to compete a new Board Challenge. Not te be insulted by the driver ranking the first position.
This is not the spirit of OLR, or if it is, consider that gtweb is definately out of that as long as we prefer LAN.

I hope you 'll stay quiet when you will have slept a little, life goes on man.

I'd like to see how u react when u won for sure the BC with gr8 results...beating some of the most fast drivers of this GT community...
now come and tell me that u'd be nice and polite, and that u'd like the decision made without even trying...
come on, u'd be just hypocrit if u say this...
I'm just pissed, and I bet I got all the rights to show it, no?
and it was pretty obvious that after sleeping a bit I'd be more calm...
just lemme reflect to what's happened/happening

Hugo Boss
Possibility though is that people 'hide' their fastest time and submit a slower time. After you posted the results, they suddenly come up with their fastest time that was run before the deadline, you might accept it and they move up to the top of the results list.
It's just a theory, but I want to prevent something like that to happen. That is why I'm against accepting a faster time. In this case Max' time..

Nevertheless I accept your decision, Duke. You're doing a great job 👍
Thanks, Hugo. I appreciate it.

I agree with you that this is a possibility, but I know that the time was submitted by the deadline and there was only the question of the "off" rules that prevented it from being submitted as the main time. Since the long track races allow for a minor off with no penalty, the run the driver considered questionable is actually considered clean. It also uses the cobblestones, which I do consider as rumble strip/track extension, so it's clean on that score as well. It was self-editing on the part of the driver that prevented it from being indicated as the primary time.

Hugo Boss
Max, stop crying for attention. You simply should have read the rules better. You don't deserve that place if you didn't submit that faster time before the deadline.

It's sad that you have to remind Rico of his mistake and tell us what a respected member you are all in the same paragraph. That shows again what an ego you are and that you show little respect to others.

Although Rico is my friend, I suspected that hit the first time I saw his replay. And rules are rules. So you can't blame Web for noticing that touch too. Although I'm not a gtirn fan, I feel really sorry for Rico.

Mentioning your 'sorry' finish is absolutely redundant imo. It's a BC, so people expect you to give all you got. If you did, nobody can blame you. If you didn't, you don't belong in a BC team. Period. You didn't finish last, so it's unfair to the people behind you in this race to mention your 'sorry' finish.

:lol: nice to know i pissed you off so much mate. you have nobody to blame but yourself for being a bastard and posting diragatory comments about my team on other boards. did you not think i would find out you were going around to anybody who would listen and maliciously trying to take away from the sucess of my team by calling it an "all-star" team?? not crying for attention here mate, but if i was, i wouldn't go about it by being a scumbag like you did on web and god knows where else. sorry if the truth hurts you mate but that was a scumbag play. i just want my rightful place in this round.

the term "sorry" is relative. for me, 11th place is by far the worse i've ever done on a race. so relative to MY experience it's sorry. it doesn't really surprise you would be such a hypocrital dildo seeing as how you whipped everybody's ass in your race and still had the balls to moan about only being able to make your time on limited effort blablabla, i can quote from web if you would like but i'd rather not. your idiotic comments offend ALL who finished behind you. so please don't go trying to come off all high and mighty like you're fit to judge me.

as for rico, considering he deserves my entire foot up his ass, he got off pretty easily, you're not the judge of me. you're not even fit to lick the sweat from my balls as far as i'm concerned. you may be fast on the track, but you have no idea how meaningless that is to me in my judgement of a man. in that department, you're a backmarker. i hope the feeling is mutual.

in conclusion, the best way to keep me off your ass is to not be a dripping gash. but if you tread on me or my team i'll always be right there waiting.

Rudi Raser
great run veilsidebr. 👍 have seen the replay now. very fast and that without a good top speed. my speed was around 15-20km/h higher. :eek:

nah, im not really happy with that lap, i made a big stupid mistake in the ending, due to nerve, wich made me lost 0.4 about. The whole lap i could had improved for about 0.8 for sure, but i couldn´t do that in the last day, over that much pressure.

My plan was to have from sunday on, to do my lap, but, the friend of me who came from another city to watch GP brazil with me, gone away to his home city on TUESDAY afternoon, just few hours before deadline, when the planned was to him go away in the sunday afternoon, wich would give me free time to develop something. But, this time i got ****ed off, and i couldn´t develop anything in the last day, over that pressure, but, its past now.

Max E.
:lol: nice to know i pissed you off so much mate...
Max, the rest of this post was polite by your old standards, I know, but watch the language here at GTPlanet.

Max, you don't piss me off. I just laugh at you. Just as I'm a whatever you already called me to you, you're a sad guy to me that's desperately trying to be funny.

I really don't give a rat about what you think of me. I know you're always waiting for me to make a post you can attack. Nobody may judge you, but you judge everybody.

Everybody makes mistakes. Now it's Rico, your teammate. You should support him, instead of criticizing him all the time. But you don't, hoping more people get impressed by 'godfather' Max. That's why I responded to your post above. Because you threat Rico in an inappropriate way. He's my friend, so I defend him. I bet you've found another team now where you're not welcome anymore.

If Max submitted the faster run to Duke before the race deadline then it should count. It did in past races. Its a no brainer. Nice to see everyone getting along. :rolleyes:

Hugo Boss
Max, you don't piss me off. I just laugh at you. Just as I'm a whatever you already called me to you, you're a sad guy to me that's desperately trying to be funny.

I really don't give a rat about what you think of me. I know you're always waiting for me to make a post you can attack. Nobody may judge you, but you judge everybody.

Everybody makes mistakes. Now it's Rico, your teammate. You should support him, instead of criticizing him all the time. But you don't, hoping more people get impressed by 'godfather' Max. That's why I responded to your post above. Because you threat Rico in an inappropriate way. He's my friend, so I defend him. I bet you've found another team now where you're not welcome anymore.

i'm sure rico is your best mate, that's why you stab him in the back and say bad things about his team on other boards. it's not like saying these things would reflect on THE CAPTAIN :lol: no my dimwitted friend, it is I who laughs at YOU. rico is a big boy and i have spoken at length with him about many issues. i'm willing to bet he is 100% fine with everything i said on the matter and he KNOWS he has my support as i was the first one to tell him it's just a competition and what matters is how we competed, not how we finished. and in that, he did a great job.

aside from that, while i have to admit i do enjoy impressing people with my staggeringly progressive wit, it is not important to do so. i have my people that i care for and the rest can go piss up a rope for all i care (starting with you of course). now PLEASE.. stop being such an unbelievable hypocrite. you're really embarrassing yourself.

-the godfather

P.S. i don't TRY to be funny, i AM funny.

I already discussed my opinion about the gtirn team with Rico, so I wouldn't call it stabbing in the back. I don't think Rico is 100% fine with everything you said. Can't imagine he likes you insulting him.

I've had enough fun for now. You probably want to have the last word, so go on.

Btw, you voted for best GT4 player already? :sly:

guys...it's allright, I must accept the fact of being insulted cos..."Mea Culpa"
I did the effort in creating the team and everything, but I also ruined our win, so it's pretty logical that some1 may be angry with me...
all those guys made a big effort, and I did it too, I ran my race about 2000 km....I didn't reach my best t times, and this was another thing they could insult me for...
I can't say I'm happy when I see this happening, but...if I was 1 mt wider from that wall...it wouldn't happen, so it's my only fault...
I just hope this finishes soon now :(

Rico, did you give your best on this race? Were you satisfied with your position before the DQ? Personnally, excluding that wall-touch, your time is still great and I'm sure you gave all you can give on that race.

Now you should know haw I was feeling when I saw my result on the round 6. I really thought I could be on the podium and I finilly been beated by more than one second. It's hard to accept for me, very hard. I gave all I had on this race and it gave the result we can see now. I concidere myself as one of the best here and if it's to be down the list on some race, forget that. I'm here to win and only win, I want to be at the top.

It's hard to accept, but move on. Personnally, there is absolutely no reason to insult you. It could have happened to anyone and it fell on you this time. That's just a bad luck.

Back