Round 9 Results! * ATTACH REPLAYS HERE *

• Thread starter Duke
  • 245 comments
The Missing Link
I tried making a rolodex of all his rediculous name's, but I ran out of ink and paper. đź‘Ť

They make digital stuff for that now Jonathan. Get with the times! :P

Max E.
now why would you want to rape me with a giant dildo?? are you THAT insecure about your 2 inches of dangling death?? it's ok man you're probably so ugly you'll never have to face the shame of showing it to any new boyfriends you have. on the other hand, i don;t blame you for having sexual fantasies involving me. i mean, look at me for christ's sake, if got made anything prettier than that he kept it for himself.

LOL, your face looks like my neighbor´s dog´s face, that´s why i hate it. :sly:

Commentless about your posts. Its just like a kid angry with his parents talking!

no, i wouldn´t impale you with that giant toy of you, i would let your boyfriends do that since they are used to. :sly:

well, i am done with this discussion! đź’ˇ

Or my stomach won´t stand the heat with so much laughs. :sly:

Anyone have a number (in minutes) before Max realizes Duke's last post and edits his, or Duke edits it himself?
popc1.gif

Duke
OK, OK, the geek show is fine, but there are still content standards to follow. No more 'dildo' and 'gay' and other sexual references, please.

Maybe you two should start in on how fat each other's mommas are. That might last 5 minutes.

you're momma is so fat she fell in love and broke it.

veilsidebr

Commentless about your posts. Its just like a kid angry with his parents talking!

no, i wouldn´t impale you with that giant toy of you, i would let your boyfriends do that since they are used to. :sly:

Damn good looking dog! ;) :lol:

Max E.
you're momma is so fat she fell in love and broke it.

lmao ..... my fave you momma jokes are still the one's from the nutty proffesor when chris rock is on stage

you momma is so fat! ... she has to put her belt on with a boomerang :lol: :lol:

oh and her waist size is the equator! ..... lmfao they still kill me :lol:

Did anyone saw that picture with the title "where is the horse´s ass?" , about max?

hahaha COMENTLESS , if duke don´t worry, i can post it here. :sly:

veilsidebr

bro i have to say, in all of my years of cracking on folks you are BY FAR the absolute worst at it. you're bringing a dull butter knife to a gun fight here man. usually, i don't beat the mentally deficient down too badly for lack of sport, but in your case, i'll make an exception ;)

Max E.
bro i have to say, in all of my years of cracking on folks you are BY FAR the absolute worst at it. you're bringing a dull butter knife to a gun fight here man. usually, i don't beat the mentally deficient down too badly for lack of sport, but in your case, i'll make an exception ;)

hahaha butter knife, so much better than you, who brings that sexual toys or even your own arse. :sly:

If its not allowed Duke, just take this image off please, but in case of being allowed, here it is.

This is not someting i did, but something i found in the "rumbe strip" session of GTP.

veilsidebr
If its not allowed Duke, just take this image off please, but in case of being allowed, here it is.

This is not someting i did, but something i found in the "rumbe strip" session of GTP.

If this is supposed to be one of those where Max's face moves while you move the mouse, your pic is broken mate.

It's still an improvement! .... I gotta give Veil 1 point for the horses ass pic :P đź‘Ť

Thats the scores at 10 /1 to Max now :lol:

First to 15 wins :sly:

veilsidebr
hahaha butter knife, so much better than you, who brings that sexual toys or even your own arse. :sly:

erm...yeah. another devistator there mate. i better quit while i'm behind :lol:

the horse's ass bit was a good one:lol: too bad you would never have half the brain to create such a thing (or fill a standard thimble for that matter).

i´m rather speechless to see whats going on here. :guilty: but happy that i´m not a Mod a here.

Ok, im going out now, just one thing max, let your mom know that, if she forget her underweare again in my bedroom, i will impale her in a big broom, since i got embarassed with my girl since she thought i was gay for having a giant pinky sheet in my ground, dirty with a brown spot in the center.

hahahahahaha!!! there you go mate đź‘Ť

i'll catch you around. next time, have some decent stuff like this ready so atleast i don't feel sorry for you.

veilsidebr
Ok, im going out now, just one thing max, let your mom know that, if she forget her underweare again in my bedroom, i will impale her in a big broom, since i got embarassed with my girl since she thought i was gay for having a giant pinky sheet in my ground, dirty with a brown spot in the center.

Thats uncalled for đź‘Ž

a bit overboard considering you's were keeping it so calm and within control :dunce:

Mr P
Thats uncalled for đź‘Ž

a bit overboard considering you's were keeping it so calm and within control :dunce:

ahh give the guy a break. it's the first even remotely funny thing he's come up with. i personally thought it was a good bit :lol::lol:

Rudi Raser
i´m rather speechless to see whats going on here. :guilty: but happy that i´m not a Mod a here.
Yeah, you should try it some time. I tried to put a stop to this but the spectators shouted me down. I should have used my better judgement. If I suspected they meant even half of it I would give them both warnings.

But guys, really, this is fun and all but let's let it go for now. There are plenty of other forums where a good bar brawl is not only tolerated but encouraged.

Back