* Round 7 Results! * ATTACH REPLAYS HERE *

• Thread starter Duke
  • 197 comments
Mistral
IMO, you just don't want to accept it. EVERYONE who saw the replay are saying there is a touch, supported by technical explanation and rational explanation. Unfortunately, it's kept private for now. Maybe we can give public access after the BC, but no possiblity to replay to any message posted there during the competition.

This is just an idea, I never said it will happen.

not everyone, i say i didn´t see a touch at all.

veilsidebr
haha don´t worry mr p, i agree with you in the end, i was just heating the discussion. :sly:

That's it mate, get back and tow the party line ;)

CFM
Finally, somebody being honest and not making up "invisible wall" stories.:rolleyes:

Kudos to Franconen.👍

it's a case he's GTweb member, right?
and..."Sphinx" did u actually see those vids or those pics?
get that ****ing replay and check every angle or camera u like, u won't just find it, but maybe...I'm only mad to think it, and I was still mad when I didn't feel vibration, I can do nothing with this...

Mistral
IMO, you just don't want to accept it. EVERYONE who saw the replay are saying there is a touch, supported by technical explanation and rational explanation. Unfortunately, it's kept private for now. Maybe we can give public access after the BC, but no possiblity to replay to any message posted there during the competition.

This is just an idea, I never said it will happen.
No problem mate, I'll accept it when the judges will say it.
But not until are my opponents to say that...

Wicker_Man
His team is competing for the first place, and if he says that the team that's now first has to be DQ he is honest? He's simply acting according to his interests...like many would do at his place...

You have no idea what is going on in the captain's forum about this replay or replays that were DQ'ed in previous rounds, yet you are sitting here running your mouth about how clean this run is. The majority of captians so far have stated that this run is dirty and will almost certainly be DQ'ed. And you're going to you sit here and question my integrity? Go ahead and run your mouth. I've been racing OLR for 3 years, have been involved with the WRS sinnce the very first race (about 150 weeks now), have submitted hundreds of runs to GTRP, GT Times, Racing Line, and GTPlantet's database and have all the clean runs saved on my hard drive, and have never had a run DQ'ed for a touch or an off track. Who the hell are you again, anyway?

My opinion on whether this run is clean or not has nothing to do with team GTP's, or any other team's results in the final standings. So stick that in your pipe and smoke it.

Wicker_Man
No problem mate, I'll accept it when the judges will say it.
But not until are my opponents to say that...

But Mistral is one of the judges, and so is Rico, and CFM, Arwin, me, and everyone else in the BC5 Admin forum. We have been discussing this all day in there, which is partly why Arwin would prefer the discussion stops out here for now. There's nothing to debate, since in the end whatever is decided in the Admin forum is what will happen.

Wicker_Man
Are YOU going to decide if we'll win or not?
No, we won't. We just noticed a touch and we are declaring it. Rico or even GTIRN shooted himself in his foot. We are not responsible for what's happening right now. You and only you can be responsible for that.

You have no idea what is going on in the captain's forum about this replay or replays that were DQ'ed in previous rounds, yet you are sitting here running your mouth about how clean this run is. The majority of captians so far have stated that this run is dirty and will almost certainly be DQ'ed. And you're going to you sit here and question my integrity? Go ahead and run your mouth. I've been racing OLR for 3 years, have been involved with the WRS sinnce the very first race (about 150 weeks now), have submitted hundreds of runs to GTRP, GT Times, Racing Line, and GTPlantet's database and have all the clean runs saved on my hard drive, and have never had a run DQ'ed for a touch or an off track. Who the hell are you again, anyway?

My opininon on whether this run is clean or not has nothing to do with team GTP's, or any other team's results in the final standings. So stick that in your pipe and smoke it.

Take it easy man, showing to me your incredible pedigree won't make you more credible at my eyes...
Have I to say how much i've been competing in OLR for? Now one the more has raced, higher his credit has to be?

There is everything to debate and give opinions on eggman. This is a community Board Challenge and not exclusive to just the backroom boys. Of course the final word is down to them, but please don't stop us from giving our opinions.

Mistral
No, we won't. We just noticed a touch and we are declaring it.
This is clear. If like you there's so much people who thinks that, i'll accept a DQ. But i'll remain of my idea...have I at least this right?

No, but whoever posted this (sorry to that guy :P) has a nice reputation on every board and can be easily trusted. Now if you can't trust him, this is your problem.

Mistral
No, but whoever posted this (sorry to that guy :P) has a nice reputation on every board and can be easily trusted. Now if you can't trust him, this is your problem.

I posted that. I'm not going to sit here and let someone I don't even know question my integrity. If I have to be an arrogant prick to defend myself, then so be it.

I'm not stopping anyone from doing anything. Duke would hafta do that. :)
If the discussion is to carry on, it'd be wise to keep it more civilized and not risk anyone getting penalized additionally for posting recklessly. (EDIT/ of course I mean their GTP account, and not their team's points.)

CFM...u know one thing?
we broke our asses to win this BC troughout the whole competition...and you saw our results, unless you're blind...
do u accept we may not been too nice to see us 6th when we think my replay is clean...
it's not my fault if I can see this ****ing touch from VV's vids...maybe I'm blind myself...
but just understand that, watching GTweb in first after we ruled their asses on those 9 rounds is just not fair, for what a 2 km/h speed drop...
we'll accept the final verdict, but I never give up on my direct opponents' decision (GTweb) without trying to say my opinion....
DQ or not, we destroyed u champions of GTweb ;)
that's what count for me

CFM
I posted that. I'm not going to sit here and let someone I don't even know question my integrity. If I have to be an arrogant prick to defend myself, then so be it.
I've not questioned anything regarding your integrity.
I think that I'm free of having some doubts (not on you, but on the wall touch) since I trust my own eyes.
I was only saying that it's so easy saying that's a touch if you're an opponent...
I don't want to question about anyone''s integrity...

Wicker_Man
I've not questioned anything regarding your integrity.
I think that I'm free of having some doubts (not on you, but on the wall touch) since I trust my own eyes.
I was only saying that it's so easy saying that's a touch if you're an opponent...
I don't want to question about anyone''s integrity...
Then anyone here shouldn't review any replay. Are you suggesting that we should have an external review commitee?

I thought I hit an invisible wall just the other day, but it was just the kids putting Cling Film over the toilet seat

Ricolamb
CFM...u know one thing?
we broke our asses to win this BC troughout the whole competition...and you saw our results, unless you're blind...
do u accept we may not been too nice to see us 6th when we think my replay is clean...
it's not my fault if I can see this ****ing touch from VV's vids...maybe I'm blind myself...
but just understand that, watching GTweb in first after we ruled their asses on those 9 rounds is just not fair, for what a 2 km/h speed drop...
we'll accept the final verdict, but I never give up on my direct opponents' decision (GTweb) without trying to say my opinion....
that's what count for me

Rico, I know that you guys put a huge amount of effort into your runs, and I totally respect you and all your teammates. Believe me, I do not want to have GTPlanet earn a higher overall finish due to someone else's mistake. I find no pleasure whatsoever in DQ'ing someone's run. But out of respect to all the other teams who put forth an equal effort in thier races, the rules need be be enforced fairly and without prejudice. All the other drivers put in thier hard work and best effort also, their runs did not just magically appear onto thier memory cards while they were sleeping. So that is the main reason that I feel your lap should be DQ'ed, and I'm sorry it has to be this way. If any of GTP's runs were found to be dirty, I would feel the same way you do, but believe me I would openly admit our mistake and move on. Anyway that's enough discussion about this in this thread, please carry on any other comments in the race #7 thread.

Mistral
Then anyone here shouldn't review any replay. Are you suggesting that we should have an external review commitee?
Mate, don't take me literally...you know that "opponents" was related to who's competing, like us, for the first place. I was criticizing the sentence of an our direct opponent. I'll never question about the general decision, that will be the sum of all captains' decisions. Until i won't hear that, let me free of having some doubts...

Ricolamb
CFM...u know one thing?
that's what count for me
Yes, you're blind. We've been caught in exactly the same situation on BC3. Micheal, one of the GTweb's driver, had a 7kph drop on corner 3 on Swiss Alps (right handler after T1). We were fighting for the 1st place as well and we argued exactly as you're doing right now. It didn't change anything and we got a DQ on that race. Furthermore, my car was not legal on that race, but they concidere I penalized myself as my car has less power than my opponent's car.

You're saying we can't understand your current situation, but we do.

Sphinx
I thought I hit an invisible wall just the other day, but it was just the kids putting Cling Film over the toilet seat

LOL @ Jerry.:lol:

Anyway, about feeling a certain way about wheteher a run is clean or not as to how it affects your team, it works both ways. The GTIRN guys say it's clean, everyone else says it's not. So you guys have to look at it objectively also.

Back