100000 Club

• Thread starter route_66
  • 725 comments
111,214!!! Getting closer. :)

I went ahead and did the Copen races for 164, I'll get those other 6 later
I have Nurb 24 Hr., which I'm doing now, with the '00 Renault Clio Race Car
And I have both Sarthe races.

Congrats.đź‘Ť Well it's a close battle then between you and Fizio ;)

Can't quite work out your score though.
You still have 3 24h races for 600pt to do which would make it 111814 pts. Where do you get the (111814-111813=) 1 point from ? Care to share....

AMG.

Sorry about that. I failed to mention that I already have 7 points on the Nurburgring End. from the first time I did it.

Nurburgring- need 193
Sarthe I- need 200
Sarthe II- need 200
Copen- need 6

Oh and thanks AMG!

That means that you've done 4h Roadster for 200pts...

Can you share tactics you used, maybe some settings... in Endurance thread ofcourse...

It's done !!! Today I reached two important milestones in my GT4 progress - 100% completion and 100000 A-Spec points.

I'm not going for the maximum because I like clean racing. I only used few grass cuts (M34) and some AI blocking (but never pushing or raming)

Here is one crappy screenshot - please note my B-Spec points

Attachments

• 100.jpg
    100.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 93
Yeah I know. That will be my next goal - to get all cars and I'm gonna need 80 gold licences for that. The BMW slalom is going to be a nightmare.

CRXnut
It's done !!! Today I reached two important milestones in my GT4 progress - 100% completion and 100000 A-Spec points.

Congrats on that achievement đź‘Ť
Post 222 now updated.

AMG.

Way to go CRXnut!!!đź‘Ť

80 golds can be done. If I can do it, anyone can. It just takes time and practice.
I never thought I would ever get the slalom tests, Grand Canyon or Suzuka, but it's possible.
Just keep at it and stay positive.

Thanks guys. It took me one year to do 100K. There is easy 3000 points left in Special condition races if I just find my DS2 (easier to go lock to lock than DFP) and another 1000 in some other races.
But like I said, I don't think I'll go for the max.

Just did the Nurburgring Mercedes 190 license test - had to push the pace car so he would go faster :-)

100,000 Club, here I come! I've just finally finished 100% complete in the game! It's taken ages, purely 'cos I stuck to my initial promise of not using the same car for more than 1 race or championship until I hit 100%! As you can imagine, there's a lot of leftover points out there from known point-accumulators such as the Chaparral 2J & Dodge Ram! There was also very little modification went on, most races were submitted for the stock car thread, and I can happily say that 100% was reached in entirely A-spec mode, and not a single molecule of NOS :yuck: was consumed! :bowdown:

This is where I currently stand, and there's bucketloads of points left in many of the event halls which should be easy pickings. I'll not be going for maximum due to the need to use B-spec :yuck: to wear out cars, but 100,000 should be easily obtainable. :)

100screensmallij4.jpg

100,000 Club, here I come! I've just finally finished 100% complete in the game!

Well we'll see you next week then ;).
Shouln't take you too long reaching 100.000. And if you can get to 72k with this self implied rule of not using a car more than once then you could also spend some time driving n cars to 9000 miles :D :D yourself instead of Bob. In that case we will see you in 2 weeks time.:sly:

Congrats on your 100% đź‘Ť

AMG.

I'm not going for the maximum because I like clean racing. I only used few grass cuts (M34) and some AI blocking (but never pushing or raming)

Here is one crappy screenshot - please note my B-Spec points

Congrats on those 2 feats.

100,000 Club, here I come! I've just finally finished 100% complete in the game! It's taken ages, purely 'cos I stuck to my initial promise of not using the same car for more than 1 race or championship until I hit 100%! As you can imagine, there's a lot of leftover points out there from known point-accumulators such as the Chaparral 2J & Dodge Ram! There was also very little modification went on, most races were submitted for the stock car thread, and I can happily say that 100% was reached in entirely A-spec mode, and not a single molecule of NOS :yuck: was consumed! :bowdown:

This is where I currently stand, and there's bucketloads of points left in many of the event halls which should be easy pickings. I'll not be going for maximum due to the need to use B-spec :yuck: to wear out cars, but 100,000 should be easily obtainable. :)

100screensmallij4.jpg

And congrats to you too. That's crazy. And good luck on the rest of your point collecting. Oh and nice win ratio too, that's how mine looked until I started this max-point collecting chase.

A picture is worth 111813 words... :D

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Fizio's_Game_Status_111813.jpg
    Fizio's_Game_Status_111813.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 349
  • Fizio's_Home_111813.jpg
    Fizio's_Home_111813.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 344
Many THANKS to :

route_66, ANK, slotcarrod, Moloch_horridus, Wild Cobra Z28, jdw, Uncle Harry, Gentry Coach, hispeed, AMG., nige, SirBerra, Smallhorses, CJ350, SuperCobraJet, CRXnut, Famine, RenesisEvo, StevenDunn99, Johnnya1306

for the ideas, info, write up's, persistence, dedication, support...đź‘Ť

Without you guys I would never have an inspiration to achieve max A-spec points...

Many congratulations on this feat Fizio đź‘Ť đź‘Ť đź‘Ť i know how much time and dedication this takes.

It's great to see someone else in the max points club.

Fizio - Congratulations to you. A great achievement:tup: đź‘Ť
What ARE you going to do now????????
nige

I'll get back to drifting... Lost touch while going for Max A-spec...
Maybe I'll give a try on some Short OLR like Mr.P's hot lap series...
But first I'll take a break from GT for a while...

Finally reached 100,000 points today. I finished up in special conditions hall which was my weakest area in the entire game. Being that this was my first experience with the Gran Turismo series I feel I owe a debt of gratitude to the moderators and members of this site that took the time to document and post the time and trouble saving information that was essential in completing the missions, licenses and of course the 100,000 A-spec points. Cheers to all. I can't wait for GT5.:)

granturismo.jpg

Hey guys,

I just found out this amazing website and I just wanted to congratulate all the members of this prestigious club !!

I hope that I'll reach 100000 Aspec points in the coming weeks...

Here is my Game Status:

statutgt407032007.jpg

See you soon

Hey guys,

I just found out this amazing website and I just wanted to congratulate all the members of this prestigious club !!

I hope that I'll reach 100000 Aspec points in the coming weeks...

See you soon

Wow - congratulations - its one thing getting to 100,000 with all the help available here but you seem to be almost there completely off your own bat đź‘Ť :bowdown:

Thanks Moloch_horridus... In deed, until now I did all by myself :sly: and that's why have such a low % of victories...:crazy:

I miss now all the endurance events and the GT championship in the extrem hall (the long one)... I'll be back as soon as I reach 100000 Aspec points:dopey:

Thanks Moloch_horridus... In deed, until now I did all by myself :sly: and that's why have such a low % of victories...:crazy:

I miss now all the endurance events and the GT championship in the extrem hall (the long one)... I'll be back as soon as I reach 100000 Aspec points:dopey:

Welcome to GTP Julian. Congrats on 95K đź‘Ť Once you've made it to 100K be sure to let us know and I'll update post 222.

AMG.

Latest Posts

Back