BATracer Livery Competition (Comp #17)

• Thread starter XGT Taipan
  • 506 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
hellobazq8.jpg

Um. Yeah. I'd drive it.

:dopey: Mate, my liveries are already featured in the game as defaults as seen in LMES, and you'll see more once DTM, Seat Leon Supercopa and Grp A Touring Cars are implemented.

I didn't ask for your ****ing resume, just that you draw a pink car. And my comment wasn't aimed at you, it was aimed at the people who come up with comments like 'I'll keep my man cards', because personally, if you said that to me, I'd think you're more worried about people finding out that you're gay than anything else... oh, sorry Matt :rolleyes:

So much fuss over a colour, jeez. If Taipan wants a pink car, give him a pink car, who are we to judge his taste? lol

So much fuss over a colour, jeez. If Taipan wants a pink car, give him a pink car, who are we to judge his taste? lol

Yeah. It doesn't matter. I mean, I actually own and drive a purple car. I think I'd drive a pink one if one came at the right price. It'd be a chick magnet.

I didn't ask for your ****ing resume

Well, yes, yes you did:

Taipan
This is competition, so if you want to prove yourself as a top livery designer.

I don't think you get liveries put in the game if your sub-standard, like Mr.Graham.

I too have made liveries with Jef for the GP2 car set which should be out sometime this year. Anyway my entry will be up in the next few hours.

EDIT: Here we go!

:)

Wow, there's some pretty good ones in here! You guys should be proud of your-manly-selves.

Personally i like Casios and Brain Scran's the best.

But good luck guys!

If only Bee would teach me how to use the phtoshop-wannabe program.

Can you wait with deciding after i made one.
I'm just back from school and now have to go to the neighbors for some cake.
Yesterday their oldest daughter did her ... well you have first communion and then this when you're around 12-13 years old, don't know how it's called in english.
But i'll make one in the following hours.

Ok well Taipan is from Australia anyway so he prob wont be on for a while yet.

I think we need a set time limit so we dont judge too early and miss people, but also not so late in that it'll take ages for the next round.

How about 2-3 days?

This is my entry. Don't really like it, but i don't think i'll ever like it :)
kittynu7.png

kittysmallvc1.png
kittyxsmalljv5.png

Ok, that suits me anyway because at the moment my ISP is doing a big upgrade and all connections are down to 56k for another 24hrs.

Just so you guys know where my trail of thought is... so far it's a shoot out between Brain Scran and Bee.

Bee: Teach your woman how to make a livery, I want to see an entry made by her when I return (to full access internet).

Blake: Please attatch your future entries with

Ok, all entries up... so the winner is:

BRAIN SCRAN​

girlypezhf6.gif

Simple choice really. Out of all the top liveries, he managed to include the most pink without turning it into a candy bar (*cough* Mr Beyens *cough*).

Well done to all other entrants, Ms Hallinan was very impressed by the standard here, and the maturity by all who felt safe where their package lay. :sly: (*cough* Keller *cough*) :rolleyes:

Thanks again, LADIES! 👍 <3 ILY xoxox :lol:

Just so you guys know where my trail of thought is... so far it's a shoot out between Brain Scran and Bee.

Bee: Teach your woman how to make a livery, I want to see an entry made by her when I return (to full access internet).

Heh were's the competition?

As for Laura, she knows the basics, I'll see if I can get a livery out of her.

EDIT: Oh, there's the competition..

I had a go at making one earlier. But then i scrapped it as it was shocking, to say the least.

Mr Bee needs to show me how to do it properly, because myself am rather artistic, so this ladie here could give you some real competion! *cough cough*

This was the most challenging one yet, for me at least :)
Getting a car to not look very stupid with pink is hard

Oh, and just an observation i made.
I compared my car and the winning one. Layed them side by side, measured the size.
And the cars have the exact same size, but when i look at it, it looks like brain scrans car is bigger :)

I think it's because yours is mainly a dark colour thus you can't see the outline, Brain's is White and bright pink so you can make out the outline and thus, looks a little taller.

Bee
I think it's because yours is mainly a dark colour thus you can't see the outline, Brain's is White and bright pink so you can make out the outline and thus, looks a little taller.

Exactly, it's called an 'optical illusion', DD.

For example, you could get a pair of the exact same car. Paint one Jet Black, and the other Snow White. Despite both cars being identical in size (down to 1/8th of a millimetre), the white car would look like an SUV in comparision to the black car.

As for this competition, I just measured both entries, and both are identical in size. 👍

I know it's an optical illusion, but i didn't realize it right away, so i found it a bit funny and interesting.
I think it also has to do with the curves and the big kittie head which make the car look bigger in the middle.

Hmmm.... I hope this isn't my only win, I feel there is some stigma attached with the last comp :dopey:

Anyway, to todays, when I was little I used to watch loads of rallycross and the was a yellow porsche which I nick named the flying banana. So ladies and gentlemen:

Car
Porker 996 GT3

Main Sponsor

Secondary Sponsors
No Stipulation

Main Colour
Yellow

It's an odd one today, I was stuck for ideas.

Intresting, I'll make an entry tonight after I get back from work. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back