BATracer Livery Competition (Comp #17)

• Thread starter XGT Taipan
  • 506 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think its very good

seatleonsupercopatemplajv3.jpg

Just so you guys know, Red Bull was alwasy going to be the obvious (and easy) choice, and because of that my judging will be in favour of the most difficult drink to work with (that's why I gave you the option).

So if you wish to rethink your designs, now is your chance.
:sly:

Also remember that O2 is the main sponsor. When looking at the car you must be instantly persuaded that O2 is the main sponsor, and not fooled into believing that Red Bull is (or who ever is your drink sponsor).

So far Casio's entry is sitting very close to saying RED BULL!!! :indiff:

Just like we know as soon as we look at the Williams F1 car that AT&T is the main sponsor? :P

No one will enter if they know that you're biased towards a certain sponsor.

I'll try get my entry done for tonight/tomorrow.

I haven't entered yet because i played LFS (demo) all day long :)

supercoptq6.png

Would have made it nicer if the main sponsor was a different one :)
I know that it looks rather empty and unfinished, but i can't be bothered.

And the winnner is...

STING
SeatLeonMk2-MonsterEnergy.gif

The idea of giving people options for who to choose as their minor sponsor was to see who could be the most creative. Red Bull was always going to be the easiest option as they are so heavily involved in motorsport already, so it would be unfair to mark a Red Bull entry highly when it is so easy to work with.

Well done to everybody who entered. 👍

yeah.... lol

Righto, next contest.... german flavor

Car: Audi A4 DTM
audia4templatexz6.gif

Major Sponsor: A little twist, a band. With a new album on the way Linkin Park have sponsored a DTM Audi to drum up awareness to the band. Use any Linkin Park logo you wish. A few are shown:

Minor Sponsors: Any you wish, though Warsteiner (a good german beer) must make an appearance, either in name or logo you decide.

Logo's are clickable for a bit larger size.
Good luck.

Good one casio :)

And i like a couple of their songs. They aren't that bad.

I'll let this run until 6pm UK time if anyone still wants to make an entry.

Due to unforeseen circumstances announcing the winner has been delayed but wait no more.....

WINNER!
DUSTDRIVER

lpaudidtmat0.png

In the end it came down to two designs vying for the top spot, but I like the urban feel DD gave his car. Congrats.

Thanks Bee and sting. Glad you both like the livery :)

Next one:

Car: TVR t400r
tvr%20t400r.gif

Main sponsor: Top Gear
275px-TopGearLogo.jpg

You can go wide with this. You can make the livery all about Hammond or Clarkson. Or just an overall top gear look. Just use your imagination.

Minor Sponsor: BBC. i want to see the logo somewhere on the car, doesn't have to be really big. Just more realistic because they own the show.

Have fun with this one.

I've got a rad idea, and I hope it wins!

Hmm Simon, it's radical, only DD can decide if its better.

Mine:
Inspired by the Honda I decided to have a so called 'hi res' shot of the Top Gear Test Track. Told ya it was a radical idea. lol

LMEStvrTopGear.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back