BATracer Livery Competition (Comp #17)

• Thread starter XGT Taipan
  • 506 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
my entry was a bit bizarre, i saw the top gear logo with the red line on google and ran with it. i get the feeling that the design is quite jdm style, but its on a tvr ?! oh well i'm happy with it:

-bV.gif

Doesn't look to bad uploaded either. 👍

Is anyone else (planning on) working on a livery?
Otherwise i can declare the winner today. Else i'm declaring the winner tomorrow evening.
Either way, i'm going to the ukgtp, so i won't be competing for the following days.

nice, thanks for that tvrking. btw, does anyone know where i can get the shadow file?

Oh your entry has reminded me I wanted to do the green tic tac e30 dtm bmw livery on an lmes bimmer. lol

as for the shadow file, for the LMES cars you'll only get that from Matt Simons.... but dont bother, he doesnt give them out.

I've chopped and changed my entry so many time, and I'm still not happy with it. Yet, it's almost identical to your car Brain Scran, even down to the exact same shade of red. :indiff:

I probably wont be entering this one.

:indiff: sorry, i took the colour off the logo, which i'm guessing is what you did. surley you can just post it up anyway?

XGT, are you still planning on entering? otherwise i'm declaring the winner.

damnit, declare the winna already. lol

wanna know if my gamble paid off.

Is anyone else (planning on) working on a livery?
Otherwise i can declare the winner today. Else i'm declaring the winner tomorrow evening.
Either way, i'm going to the ukgtp, so i won't be competing for the following days.

which i believe is the 5th - 7th

I'm sorry for the delay, just when i wanted to post my internet broke down, and it didn't get fixed in time: here's the message i wanted to post:

Ok, I'll declare the winner. And sorry, but your gamble doesn't pay off.

The winner is ...
Brain Scran
toptvrzl6.gif

Nice looking entry and gives a good 'racy' feeling.
I would have choosen Impreza04's entry if it was just a bit better. (but i like the look)

And Sting: I don't really like it. The idea is a good, but the picture isn't appealing.

lol just noticed scran failed to fill in the rear light areas, since they are still yellow. :D

worthy winner as it does look very racy.

Right, I was trying to do this a coupke of weeks ago but got really annoyed.
So:

Car: Ferrari 550

Main Sponsor: Martini (Biggest image i could find)

I'll be interested if you guys go the original livery way or make your own.

Just 'cause I'm nice (and 'cause I plan to use it myself), I searched and found a Martini logo in Vector form, which means I can make it as huge as I want it to be. I also colored it like the common Martini logo is, and cleaned up the JPG Artifacts (converted *.ai --> *.jpg --> *.gif).

martinilogocopycopyfq3.gif

And with the golden outlines:
martinilogocopyce2.gif

I'll probably have a go tomorrow. I've been focussing on template learning today and my brain is in safe mode after concentrating so long on a template.

I'll be interested if you guys go the original livery way or make your own.

Rules stated in the first post read that you cannot 'copy' from an existing livery.

The idea of this competition is originality, so please stay clear of existing livery designs.

Yeah, thought why not invite Matt to the party? muhahahahahahaha

FINAL ENTRY

Extremely happy with this.

LMESFerrariMartini-1.gif

Hey, the guy with the Templates 👍

Welcome aboard! Your name doesn't have anything to do with this Mr. Hat, riiight?

Garrison_Hat_South_Park.PNG

hmm.. this is gonna be a hard one to judge

anyone else thinking of posting one up or i'll decide the winner later tonight because i'm out all day tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back