BATracer Livery Index *Updated 31/5*

• Thread starter XGT Taipan
  • 59 comments
-h

If anyone wants to make a new one, he's more than welcome.

Sweet one, Lee 👍

When are the many carsets coming out? Grp.A Touring, GP2, F1 '67, MotoGP... Can't wait for the first and last of those. '67, after I'll do '86.

I've updated my helmet, but the change doesn't show.

-h

It does show. It will do it automatically if you refresh your page.

If it doesn't show, then you'll have to wipe your cookies and terminate all active windows, then start again.

In other words, if it's not refreshing, it's not a problme with the site, it's your PC.

Updated my garage with MotoGP crotch rocket and Earnhardt Jr NASCAR Corvette

Courage C65

CourageSamsung.gif

...by Danny

couragece3.gif

...by XGT Taipan

rubbishnz6.png

...by DustDriver

neovocouragelmpcopyaf5.gif

...by Gingiba

Yeeah.jpg

...by Queen Bee (yup, really)

aiwac65wj1.gif

...by Sharky

LMESCourageC65Pioneer.gif

...by Sting

thomsonc65cf8.gif

...by MrHat

attachment.php

...by RamHammerR34​

Tossed up some of the anime liveries I've been working on recently. None of them are really spectacular, compared to some of the ones you all have been cranking out but I'm happy with how they turned out. Maybe it's a matter of taste. :) Hope you enjoy them.

:idea:I thought this thread could use a really good bump. And a well needed one at that!;)

Here are some of the liveries that I've created for use in the BATracer games that I'm competing in.
[FONT=Comic Sans MSFirst off, a pair of liveries from a recently completed LMES LMP2 championship season that I did with Steven Buelens of the BATracer Elite clan.[/FONT]

We drove the Pilbeam car powered by a Mazda engine with Yokohama ADVAN tires.
GenkiRacingPilbeam_b.gif

And this was the version of the same car at the Le Mans round. Note the change with the Le Mans LMP2 sticker on the car.:)
GenkiRacingPilbeam_b-LM.gif

Recently, I joined up with RACECAR or a LMES campaign in the GT class and made this livery for his BMW car.
JacksonMotorsport.gif

For the 2 BTCC races I'm taking part in(one Public, 1 Private), I'm using this livery for my Vauxhall Astra entry.
Gulf_GenkiRacing_Vauxhall_Astra.gif

I also raced a couple of times recently in a Honda Civic Type R.
BTCCTouringCivic_Genkid.gif

I'll post some MR-2 Liveries along with a couple of BAT7 liveries another time.:D

F199 finished, anyone got a private game I can join?

maybe shouldve posted in teh other thread.

Last edited:
Now for your perusal, a couple of Gulf liveried Caterhams. ;)

Mine...:sly:
Genki_Racing_Caterham2.gif

..and one I did for a fellow Genki Racing clanmember for a seperate BAT7 series.:)
Caterham-SG.gif

Please note that I do not have the top layer on this image as of yet for I'm not sure if there is anything else he wants on the livery at this time.

Anyone know where I can get a helmet? Also, that helmet page with the GTP racers is cool, perhaps we could get it back.

Time for my liveries:

EBRO Clan livery

ebroaudi.gif

Custom AMG livery

mercedescopy.gif

Champcar V2.0 RuSport livery (looks fantastic in-game, even if I do say so myself)

rusportcopy.gif

Prodrive Gulf Aston Martin DBR9

gulfastonmartin.gif

Flying Lizard Motorsports

flyinglizard.gif

Flying Lizard Motorsports Le Mans 24H special (Unproportioned when not in-game used)

porsche996gt3rsrlemans.gif

Back