Do you own a Nissan Skyline?

Do you own a Skyline?

• Total voters
Hehe,nice poll,but it's mostly obvious what answer will be common.No i don't own a skyline,but my favorites are R32 and hakosuka offcorse.There are 2 skylines in my country i think,first one is some black R33 GTS model,and there is one more,dunno about it,but it's a car with foreign licence plates,CD plates,both of them,but that few people stay long in croatia.Anyway,i would like to own one,but not as i would like to own some other japanese cars,though.I have time in my life,who knows... ;)

Who ever owns a Skyline, can you take a picure of it? I didn't belive you when you voted. I need 10 people to reply to this. If it's a lie, tell me. :sly:

Thats easy, athough I am not into putting pictures of my car on the internet anymore, but I can do this

*Removed

I can take another one with a hand written note if you don't believe.

I can guarantee you, you wont get 10 people suppling proof ;)

Only other one I can confirm is SkylineObsession.

Who ever owns a Skyline, can you take a picure of it? I didn't belive you when you voted. I need 10 people to reply to this. If it's a lie, tell me. :sly:

Do you think the Skyline is a mythical car that only exists in computer games and Japanese animation series?

There are nearly 600,000 R32/R33/R34 Skylines out there. Chances are some of them are owned by folk here.

Theres at least 3 owned by people that live in my local area alone. They arn't that rare. Browsing Autotrader.co.uk I can find over 50 for sale all within 30 miles of me, some costing as littls as £2500, with GTR's starting at around £4500, so they arn't unaffordable either. It's only really if your looking to buy a new one, perhaps an R34 GT-R with low mileage would set you back a fair bit cost wise, but you can get some R34 GT-Rs for less than £15,000.

Not that i have to prove it but here's the latest pics of my car, taken last week i think.

Town in the distance (if you can see it in pic 3) is where i live. Can't really see it in these pics, but i have the active front spoiler down - makes the car look a whole lot better methinks.
KIF_0311.jpg

KIF_0314.jpg

KIF_0317.jpg

Skylines are as cheap as chips here and one of the most common cars you see/hear (not talking about just GT-R's, meaning all models of Skyline).

i.e. My brother got a slightly worse for wear R32 GTS-25 for $1,200 (which he later crashed and totalled), but his second one was in better nick but bought for only $900. These cars usually sell for $2,500-$6,000.

I'm a part of the way towards my second Skyline (R32 GTS-25 manual coupe) and if i can keep a job for long enough you should be seeing pics of it hopefully later this year. :)

Which reminds me, what are the current laws regarding the vehicles in which preliminary drivers are/aren't permitted to drive in NZ, SkylineObsession?[/QUOTE]

There aren't any. If you, or your parents, have the $$$ you could buy any car on your learners licence. Evos, Skylines, Porsches, Ferraris and even a Bugatti could be legally owned and or driven by a 15 year old with a learner licence. What's more insurance isn't compulsory so you don't even have that to worry about.:nervous:

Edit: I don't own a Skyline, but a couple of my friends have done. One a R32 GTS-T Coupe, automatic in white :yuck: and the other had a R34 GT-T (bought New Zealand new). He now owns a 350z though.

Able to drive any car at the age of just 15 (and without insurance)?

That makes me hate this country's vehicle laws ever the more.

If I was not to abide by the P-plate vehicle restrictions that plague my state then I could well have a BNR34 come my 18th birthday.

Somehow I doubt that.

Which reminds me, what are the current laws regarding the vehicles in which preliminary drivers are/aren't permitted to drive in NZ, SkylineObsession?

South Australia doesn't have these laws either, you can get yor L's at 16, P's at 16 and a half and full licence at 19, all in a Buggati Veyron.

They are/were talking about introducing compulsuary insurance (even just third party) but haven't heard anything more of that for a while.

I dont own one but since i live in Toronto, there pretty rare over here...BUT a bunch of crazy asian guys(roughly around mid 20's) living one street below my house are tuner freaks...S2000, NSX and an R32 GT-R coupe...I'll try to snap a pic of the R32...

heres mine

93' R33 GTS-T
Hks Gt2835 Pro S Kit
Hks Super Dragger Cat-back
Trust Front Pipe
Nismo 740cc Injectors
Apexi Air Filter
Greddy V-spl I/c Kit
Blitz Bov
Tomei Fuel Pump
Z32 Afm
Splitfire coilpacks
Nismo Twin Plate Clutch
Nismo Frontbar
Nismo 400R Side Skirts
Gtr Rear Pods
Gtr Boot + Gtr Wing + Nismo C/f wing insert
Ganador carbon fiber aero mirrors with blue lens
S3 GTR Xenon Headlights + LED park lights
Tein Circuit Master Type RS Coilovers
Ap Racing Brake Kit
Endless Pads
AAP Braided Brake Lines
Nismo F & R sway bars
Nismo Front Upper Arms
Nismo Rear lower link
Nismo Rear upper link
Whiteline Subframe bushes
Do-luck floor brace
Ikeya Formula Tie Rods
Racing Gear Castor Rods
Optional Gtr style Grill
17inch NISMO LM GT2 Rims
Apexi Powerfc
Apexi Black Face El2 Gauges 5x (Oil Pressure, Boost, Water Temp, Oil Temp and Ext Temp)
Blitz SBC ID-3
Blitz Power Meter ID-3
GRiD Missfiring System
LM Nismo Dash + Epson Ej1 Driving System
S2 Dash
Momo Copy Wheel
Nismo floor matts
2x Nismo 4-point racing harness

power: 350rwhp @ 16psi
1/4: 13.00 112mph (should be good enough for mid 12, but had gearbox and clutch issue, needed to smash it into 3rd and 4th)

photo is with stock mirrors
l_77210fd02b018b748decb2e6168bf539.jpg

heres mine

93' R33 GTS-T
Hks Gt2835 Pro S Kit
Hks Super Dragger Cat-back
Trust Front Pipe
Nismo 740cc Injectors
Apexi Air Filter
Greddy V-spl I/c Kit
Blitz Bov
Tomei Fuel Pump
Z32 Afm
Splitfire coilpacks
Nismo Twin Plate Clutch
Nismo Frontbar
Nismo 400R Side Skirts
Gtr Rear Pods
Gtr Boot + Gtr Wing + Nismo C/f wing insert
Ganador carbon fiber aero mirrors with blue lens
S3 GTR Xenon Headlights + LED park lights
Tein Circuit Master Type RS Coilovers
Ap Racing Brake Kit
Endless Pads
AAP Braided Brake Lines
Nismo F & R sway bars
Nismo Front Upper Arms
Nismo Rear lower link
Nismo Rear upper link
Whiteline Subframe bushes
Do-luck floor brace
Ikeya Formula Tie Rods
Racing Gear Castor Rods
Optional Gtr style Grill
17inch NISMO LM GT2 Rims
Apexi Powerfc
Apexi Black Face El2 Gauges 5x (Oil Pressure, Boost, Water Temp, Oil Temp and Ext Temp)
Blitz SBC ID-3
Blitz Power Meter ID-3
GRiD Missfiring System
LM Nismo Dash + Epson Ej1 Driving System
S2 Dash
Momo Copy Wheel
Nismo floor matts
2x Nismo 4-point racing harness

power: 350rwhp @ 16psi
1/4: 13.00 112mph (should be good enough for mid 12, but had gearbox and clutch issue, needed to smash it into 3rd and 4th)

photo is with stock mirrors
l_77210fd02b018b748decb2e6168bf539.jpg

Wow, nice GTR. How did you manage to get your hands on some original Nismo LM GT2 rims? 👍

I have 2, actually

claramilang.jpg

HR31 GTS Coupe "Clara" - Track/Drift/Weekender
Silvertop RB20DET (from a 32)
Garret T03 (from a 33)
R33 RB25DET 5-speed
2-way mechanical LSD
Haltech E6K standalone ECU
Custom FMIC
700cc injectors
MAP sensor replacing the AFM (AFM is now sitting on a shelf in the shed)
Bilstien shocks all round
Bilstien Springs up front
Koni Springs in the back (no idea what rate for front or rear, they were in it when I got it)
3" Stainless cat-back Trust exhaust

148.3rwkw untuned @ 12psi(ish)

Needs a bigger fuel pump (Bosche 040, the biggest that will fit in the tank) and a tune. The diff also needs looking at, but it still hangs the tail at the drop of the noise pedal.

472a_3.jpg

RDR30 Hatch "Pandora" - Daily
Completely stock auto with a cracked head. Only had it about a week. I got an N42 head from a 280ZX today that a mate is going to crack test and face for me.

Plans are for a set of coilovers from UP Garage here in NSW, a set of 5-spoke alloys from another mate, a set of import 'hotplate' taillights, and a warm (probably 68deg) cam. The rest is all going to be ICE and a bit of rust repair.

Dont own one.... yet... Its is in the planning though, been checking out things in Japan for import... even though living in Holland I could also get one from the UK, its closer... heheheh but definately looking into getting an R34 or R32.... So when it does happen I'll be sure to post it here :)

i have been living in japan now for about 3 weeks. i bought an r33 gts-t a week in a half ago.

some pics when i first bought.. previous owner had no clue.. i spent the first few days demodifying some areas.

going to pick up a new front bumper soon.

P8050618.jpg

P8050620.jpg

P8130755.jpg

P8130760.jpg

P8160831.jpg

Last edited:
I thought you were going to get a R32 (or was that someone else)? Why do the pics vary so much?

What engine work? (besides the FMIC)?

Last edited:
becuase i have change the car in a matter of days.

i am military and there are about 50 skylines on base.

yes i always wanted an R32 and i will have one. however at the time... all of the 32's in this area are very beat and rusted out.

its a r33 gt-r knock of bumper that the old owner screwed up.. i cut the lip off until my new one comes to Up Garage for me to pick it up.

its has no motor work done.. just the way i wanted it....

this is what the car had when i bought it

Kei Office coilovers
Apexi N1 Exhaust
defi guages
momo wheel
Work Miester S2 wheels ( i painted them gold )
blitz bov
blitz FMIC
blitz cold pipe
blitz air filter

im not doing a crazy hp build lol... the next mod will be a 2way becuase this Vlsd sucks for drifting which is what i do.

Last edited:
That a Blitz LM intercooler? (same setup at least) I have the Blitz LM tube and fin (pic of it in my profile).

yes sir it is.. I will be getting ride of it soon.... that Intake manifold is an eye sore to me personally. as much as ill be tooling and adjusting, i just don't like it. luckily upgarage is only about 30 min from my base. i will snag an Greddy intake manifold for a very decent price.

Nice, I wouldn't mind a Greddy manifold myself but I don't really want to cut a hole and then there is no room for washer bottle (can get aftermarket smaller ones).

Maybe later but for now I am spending money on other items.

Anyway you like it?

DUDE

i love it... its just sinking in... however.. im so glad im ahead of the game over here. in regard to other Americans... many guys come here and get into cars.. i have been already building and racing for 8 years.. so i know what works and how to get things done fast lol.. this car transformed in only about 3 days lol.

Latest Posts

Back