Your Personal Favourite Car Photos (that you took)

• Thread starter Alex.
  • 150 comments
This was just a point-n-click on a 2 second timer rested on a railing. Turned out quite nice...

nisfairladyz001pt6.jpg

Nice work all, Love that Z,👍

I've changed it to just your favorites, no number limit.

My 350z (black 300bhp) next to mates 350z roadster in France
509039755a4813352308l.jpg
360 CS (leaning out the window of my 350z lol)
509039755a4813351963l.jpg

CCR at LeMans
509039755a3430746166b554104015l.jpg
F40 on Mulsanne straight
509039755a3430747602b229138951l.jpg
Le Mans Home Straight start pic 2005
509039755a3430749105b441661650l.jpg

There's some great pics in this thread.

I have absolutely no photography skills or training of any kind. I just sorta point with my cheap Kodak and hope it turns out okay. Here are the ones where I lucked out a little.

Some of these are old reposts.

M

Qvuale Mangusta, pretty rare from what Famine has mentioned

WTFISTHIS.jpg

240SX convertible, low production numbers, only one seen

DCAM0069.jpg

Anyone else see panoz's?

panoz.jpg

Cobra's mmmmmm........

cobras.jpg

blusuperbeejy4.png

I really need to get a proper camera..

The Stuff Of Dreams

Ferraris as far as the eye can see? Now that's my kinda' horizon

The best day of my life, walking through the traffic of 400 Ferrari's was utter heaven.​

quite good work by many of you, I'll try to post mine soon, but it will be just tooooo dificult to choose only five... maybe ten could be...

First: Derrict flat-stomped everyone, not a single picture in his post that isn't mag-quality. Great stuff man, most of them are perfect, my favorite is the bunchatires one.

now I will choose my top 5547657 from you guys' work:

Roo's Alfa:

DSC_0201small.png

Exigeracer's rally ambience:

dd401dj3.jpg

Stumpydino's... I guess late-20s Chrysler or Buick:

wedinluxurybysmevsn3.jpg

Milliethemutt's great panned Porsche:

IMG_1080.jpg

Z's GREAT, GREEEAT car-to-car Mach 1:

bluestreakxd2.jpg

Soldiaboy's Drifters:

img2432ccopyte0.jpg

Runner ups were Chaser's (ok, Rue's) MG:
mgwhitehorse003ma7.jpg

and ///M's lightplay M Logo, if it want so overexposed it would have been coooool:

z4m5tg7.jpg

Very good work by many GTPers, I'll post some of mine soon, too... I've got new HDD!!

I need to repost all of mine again... The imagehost has gone down. :(

A (edited by Mod) crop of an E-list 996? This requires further explanation.
No it doesn't. The photo isn't bad, I like it. Nice photos Serge, I don't see why people don't like your photos, things are different in Belgium. I see a Lamborghini almost every other day, same for a Ferrari. In Belgium, cars like that are much more rare. He doesn't even see Hummers alot, let alone a Lamborghini. Also I respect all the time he takes into taking all these photos. Things are different on that side of the Atlantic.

Keep up the good work Serge, don't let the criticism get to you, I'm glad that you're still posting pictures after all the stuff you've been through.

👍

Perhaps you'd also care to explain your scepticism over this?

Uhm, the car itself is an early 996 standard Carrera, the overpass is in the way of the car, the colour is flat, sharpness quality reminicent of early cellphone cameras, there is no sense of motion, the delivery van is massively distracting... I didn't think I needed to outline this. I could go on, but I'm trying desperately to avoid sounding arrogant. It needs an explanation to clarify its significance, because I am not seeing any.

The point here exigeracer, is that the thread title is "Your Personal Favourite Car Photos (that you took)".
Serge D. took the picture and happens to like it. The fact that you don't is fine, people are more than entitled to differences of opinion. 👍
However, describing someone else's photos by using masked swear words and mockery isn't acceptable. 👎

If this was your own thread called something like "exigeracer's photo critique thread", then maybe passing comments would be ok, such as the constructive ones you've posted above (although mockery & swearing are still off-limits), but since the first line in the first post of the thread clearly states that this isn't a competition, and as such no sly comments like your first ones are required or welcomed. ;)

It's Serge D.'s photo. It's one of his favourites. That's the point of the thread as evidenced by the thread title. :sly:

The point here exigeracer, is that the thread title is "Your Personal Favourite Car Photos (that you took)".
Serge D. took the picture and happens to like it. The fact that you don't is fine, people are more than entitled to differences of opinion. 👍
However, describing someone else's photos by using masked swear words and mockery isn't acceptable. 👎

If this was your own thread called something like "exigeracer's photo critique thread", then maybe passing comments would be ok, such as the constructive ones you've posted above (although mockery & swearing are still off-limits), but since the first line in the first post of the thread clearly states that this isn't a competition, and as such no sly comments like your first ones are required or welcomed. ;)

It's Serge D.'s photo. It's one of his favourites. That's the point of the thread as evidenced by the thread title. :sly:

Guilty as charged, YGPM that I'd like to hear back from.

As we know from the DYSAGT thread, Serge.D has more trouble seeing exotics in his country than we do, so if it's one of his favorite photos I guess he's allowed to post it because that's the aim of the thread.

Right I've got a fair bit of choice here, I've taken literally thousands of car photos because I go to a lot of motorsport events, but some of my favourites are static ones. I'll leave most of the motorsport ones for another time :P

Toyota Prado in the dunes, United Arab Emirates:
n61206378_37130455_2143.jpg

Karmann Ghia cabriolet in California:
n61206378_35423086_4235.jpg

Fiat Uno in Chicago... not something you see every day...:
n61206378_35414692_5774.jpg

Mitsubishi Outlander on Route 66:
n61206378_35414757_2701.jpg

An old Alfa Romeo coupe at Croft, UK:
Ode_to_an_Alfa_by_homeforsummer.jpg

The first four are from my facebook, the last is from my Deviantart. More can be found here: http://homeforsummer.deviantart.com/

Latest Posts

Back