Renown Tuning ™ WTC 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can change the vehicle if you don't feel like being bothered with it?

No. It's ok. Just 8 races to go and it will appear in Reward Cars. After that, a bucket of RedBull and i can go to London River ....

No. It's ok. Just 8 races to go and it will appear in Reward Cars. After that, a bucket of RedBull and i can go to London River ....

The world tour is easy compared to most of the tier 4 events 👍

No! i quit from this one.

The Game just crash after Nordschleife Race and i would have to repeat all those f* races all over just to get a car. Others probably already setting their lap times so there is no point to change car just for one person.

I'm 150 miles from home on business right now and I don't think I'll make it back by the dead line. Really bums me out because I would have loved to see my times against you boyz at London River :guilty:

P.S. I'm only at level 3 so I don't have that car anyway

Last edited:
Thanks for offer but I'm skipping this round definitely. I just tried twice to beat WT, and god damn game keeps freezing in random moments. 👎

Per rule 12...

Make-up events will be allowed unless noted otherwise. In the event such is to take place, every participating member will be required to attend the make-up event. However, additional points will not be rewarded to those who have already participated in the originally scheduled event.

It's up to the two of you to decide, and if you do want to call for a Make-up event I'll change the car to something everyone has, with the same rating.

I never finished the World Tour either. I had that major slowdown thing which made it impossible to do the upper level races. So I don't have the M3 GT2 either:indiff:

Wow. Is this a problem with all of the PS3 versions of the game?

l had many problems with lag slowdowns on the upper tier races and invitational events . l just wanted the stars and badges enough to put up with it. 1 race in particular that was horrendous was an invitational event F1 race at Nordschliefe , slow motion the entire race . I find in general that the lag issues are not quite as bad as they were around the new year.

Alright, then.

Round 5 of the WTC 2 will *officially* begin today at 11:59PM, and will end April 9th at 7:30PM.

Round 6 will begin April 9th at 7:59 PM, and will end April 12th at 12:01 AM. All of these times are, again, native to each of the contenders' own time zone. The car to be used for Round 5 will be changed shortly, the track however will remain the same. This will also be posted on the first page at the same time the event itself is updated, so keep a look out there.

Alright...

Round 5 has been updated with the newer vehicle to be used, and the time was even pushed back an hour to 10:59 PM starting time.

Round 6 will see the use of the LP560-4. If you do not have this, let me know now, please.

I have the BMW M3, what a good car, Manny you would love it, not as much horse power as the Aston Martin, but it handles so sweet in the corners.
I had the same problems with the world tour, but after the last patch, Shift now works the way it should have from the start and I have no more problems with the game at all.
I did do my time trial with the BMW M3, but I'll put it down as practice and go with the new car, its cool. It was a great time too, it would have been first place, LOL, probably because it looks like I was the only one with that car.

Look at me - off schedule, again. :lol:

Round 5 has officially begun.

Time submitted, extra day really helped me out. This weekend will be tough to submit a time since I'll be at a B&B with the wife making up for all of those hours on Shift :indiff:

Time submitted, extra day really helped me out. This weekend will be tough to submit a time since I'll be at a B&B with the wife making up for all of those hours on Shift :indiff:

Can't blame you for that - women are quite the clingers once they get a hold of you. :P

For the love of god T-12! When are you going to post results from round 5 :)

I would have already but I only have times from you, and MrB.

Make that you, MrB, and Nitro.

I could PM you your provisional standing if you'd like?

The results of Round 5 are as follows

1st: Terronium-12 - 1:17.776 (+18 Points)
2nd: NITROVIOUS - 1:18.375 (+14 Points)
3rd: RickyRacer - 1:19.795 (+10 Points)
4th: OZR-MrB52 - 1:20.623 (+9 Points)
5th: darkos - DNP (+0 Points)
6th MannyMoenjack - DNP (+0 Points)

Congrats T-12 very good time.
My personal best @ LR is 1.08.172 now thats a hair on fire lap time lol :)

You use a wheel, right?

If you do I'd expect you to be faster than me. :P

If you don't, well, we can't be friends anymore. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back