RVR Tuners - Feb 12th - Evolution X TC (Gymkhana)

• Thread starter Akira GT
  • 1,156 comments
Just wanted to say congrats and thank you for the yellowbird tune!! This thing is just pure awesome now :D I cant stop driving it:tup:

I've done two reviews of your tunes for the Autozam AZ-1 and the SambaBus drift tune. Link is here. ;)

Very nice my Cheese is amazing :) Glad to see you like it... And for the Sambabus you can thank Nismo34 for that :D

Just wanted to say congrats and thank you for the yellowbird tune!! This thing is just pure awesome now :D I cant stop driving it:tup:

That car was nearly impossisble to do it but after I did it worked well indeed!

Red Hot BMW M3 Drift tune.
Its red, Its German, AND Its sideways.

Ahrweiler-TownSquare_1.jpg

What to buy:

Weight reduction Stage 3
Window Weight reduction
Carbon Hood Body color
Engine tuning stage 3
Sports ECU
Sport inlet Manifold
Racing Filter
Sport Exhaust Manifold
Sport Catalytic Converter
Titanium Racing exhaust
FC Suspension
6 Speed Close
FC LSD

Tires: Comfort Hard (Recommended) Or comfort Mediums.

Tune:
LSD:

Initial Torque - 35
Acceleration - 55
Braking - 40

Suspension:

Ride Height: -10/-9
Spring Rate: 14.0/14.8
Dampers Ext.: 3/5
Dampers Comp: 5/5
Anti-Roll Bars: 2/2
Camber Angle: 1.0/2.0
Toe Angle: 0.25/0.40

Brake Balance- 6/8

Comment:
Possibly My second favourite drift car to date ( The first being my Camaro). Ideal 50/50 weight distribution, Fairly reasonable power, (500 odd horsepower) and a fairly reasonable weight (1100kg roughly) Overall it is a good car, it will be nice to you if you be nice to it, just dont make it change gear past redline or it will ruin your drift and most likely end you up in a wall.

The LeMans Car with an Irish Look Mazda 787B '91
sQB4d.jpg

853BHP - 719PP - 830KG

What to buy:
Rigidity Improvement
High RPM Turbo
Fully Custom Transmission
LSD
Fully Custom Suspension
Racing Softs Tires

The Tune

Aero
60/85

Transmission
1st Gear - 3.208
2nd Gear - 1.135
3rd Gear - 1.493
4th Gear - 1.122
5th Gear - 0.878
Final Gear - 3.800
Top Speed 261mph (After changes 247Mph)

LSD
Initial Torque - 8
Acceleration - 16
Braking - 9

Suspension
Ride Height: -20/-15
Spring Rate: 15.8/16.0
Dampers Ext: 7/4
Dampers Comp: 5/3
Anti-Roll Bars: 7/4
Camber Angle: 2.0/3.0
Toe Angle: -0.10/0.18

Brake Balance
7/6

Comments
I present to you one of my favourite LeMans cars for two reasons... Number one is that the engine sound is gorgeous and Number two is the Irish vinyl colours that the car has!
But sadly like most LeMans cars this thing liked to oversteer so I made this tune and the car handles like a dream and will Rip up the new seasonal events
while you have a Blast....!!
Enjoy :D

Kudos to RVR for the excellent setup of the BMW M5 without a rear spoiler! I ran that car with no power nor transmission upgrades, only with drivetrain, suspension, and tire mods. For a car without aerodynamics, the handling was very precise, the rear does not swing out on braking nor in tight corners and to top it all off, there's no wheelspin on corner exit.

The car has plenty of grip and is not upset with turns. Turn-in is sharp at best, for a car with no wing. Handling is simply marvelous.

Your rival's M5 doesn't quite handle well without a wing. Not only is your claim that the RVR M5 is 9 seconds faster but its handling trounces that of its rival. :)

I'm wondering if your current RS6 tune will also handle well if the wing is removed?

I plan to build an RS6 based on your tune except I won't add performance upgrades, only these: weight reduction, drivetrain, suspension, and tires. I also think adding a wing is unsightly for the RS6s shape.

I could send you a test mule if you're interested :)

I plan to build an RS6 based on your tune except I won't add performance upgrades, only these: weight reduction, drivetrain, suspension, and tires. I also think adding a wing is unsightly for the RS6s shape.

I could send you a test mule if you're interested :)

That would be good.. Thank you :D

I completely understand about not wanting a spoiler

Dylan...firstly I've been having loads of fun with the R1 Titan you did. I want to try and set another car for a beasting. This time I have in mind the Nissan Skyline HT 2000GTR (KPGC10).

Thought of this because I loved this car when I first saw the Hakosuka GTR. After seeing it in Fast Five I'm in need to get this on the track as best as the Hakosuka itself. Could this be done?

PhantomSmitz

Supersonic SuperVeloce Lamborghini LP 670-4 SuperVeloce '09
QlqoX.jpg

730BHP - 600PP - 1393Kg

What to buy:
Oil Change
Weight Loss Stage 1
Window Weight Loss
Carbon Hood (Body Color)
Sports ECU
Engine Stage 1
Racing Air Filter
Fully Customisable Transmission
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi Racing Flywheel
Full LSD
Torque Distributing Centre Diff
Carbon Propeller Shaft
Fully Customisable Transmission
Racing Medium Tyres

The Tune

Power Limiter
99.5% (lower more if needed)

Transmission
1st Gear - 3.880
2nd Gear - 2.726
3rd Gear - 2.075
4th Gear - 1.647
5th Gear - 1.336
6th Gear - 1.088
Final Gear - 2.950
Top Speed - 224mph (after changes 211mph)

LSD
8/16
17/55
7/13

Torque Centre Diff
15/85

Suspension
Ride Height: -15/-20
Spring Rate: 9.5/10.5
Dampers (Ext): 7/5
Dampers (Com): 6/4
Anti Roll Bars: 3/5
Camber angle: 2.4/2.1
Toe Angle: -0.15/0.05

Brake Balance
6/8

Comments
This is my tune for the 600PP tuner challenge built for ultimate handling and speed for its Performance points level.
I hope you guys enjoy it.. Have a blast guys :D

Dylan...firstly I've been having loads of fun with the R1 Titan you did. I want to try and set another car for a beasting. This time I have in mind the Nissan Skyline HT 2000GTR (KPGC10).

I'm currently not really playing GT5 at the moment nor do I have that Skyline... I'm sorry to say!

hi Dylan love your work, any chance of a skyline r32 (premium) tune please.
appreciate your work.

or if your not up to it point me the way of someone who has done a fully tuned r32 tune please.

Last edited:
hi Dylan love your work, any chance of a skyline r32 (premium) tune please.
appreciate your work.

or if your not up to it point me the way of someone who has done a fully tuned r32 tune please.

I'll try to tune one for you.. If i'm not able (School and all) when Praiano would probably get one done for you

I'll try to tune one for you.. If i'm not able (School and all) when Praiano would probably get one done for you

ok ill ask praiano, if you do get round to one ill try that aswell it will be a welcome addition to your list as it is a classic. XD

Honda NSX Type RV '02
ewn7L.jpg

448Bhp/1051Kg
:D

After doing tests of several peoples NSX-R tunes. I decided I don't really like this car. Here its what I made of the Stock car and the RVR version.
To see the full NSX write up head over to here.

Stock:
High speed ring -1:15.224
Deep Forest Raceway revers - 1:27.716

This car didn't really have any problems on the high speed ring apart from the first right hander after the bridge. The under steer meant I had to slow down a lot more then I thought I should have.
On Deep forest, I got caught out by a few of the tighter turns with both the under and over steer. The car feel slow in acceleration and doesn't corner well. Very disappointing car.

RVR
High speed ring - 1:08.733
Deep Forest Raceway revers - 1:22.166

The cars from these big tuners are all shaping up to be very similar with less than a second between the the fastest 5 cars on the High speed ring. This car is one you have to fight with. RVR does state than he left some over steer in there but that's not what I want from a track car. If your a good driver or have a wheel I'm sure this like the others would be a good tune for you. But with my lack of driving skill and my DS3 it's not quite right for me.
Deep Forest reverse, I had to try really hard to keep this on the track at Deep Forest. This car enjoyed sending me into the wall. This really is a tune for the better racers out there. The back end can be sent out in to a drift with very little effort, which made for some great looking laps just not very fast. Not a tune for me I'm afraid. I found I had to break earlier with this tune than some others which slowed my laps down.

Over all a fun car to drive if you like to drift round corners. but it had a little too much over steer for me.
Now i know this will have a lot to do with my heavy on the gas approach to driving, so I need to look at my own driving really.

Caterham Seven Fireblade Supercharged Edition By RVR
Base Car: Caterham Seven Fireblade '02
Requested By:Tomhart9
iCt0E.jpg

199Bhp - 595PP - 369Kg

What to buy:
Engine Rebuild
Oil Change
Supercharger
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi-Racing Flywheel
LSD
Fully Custom Suspension
Racing Soft Tires

The Tune

Transmission
1st Gear - 4.314
2nd Gear - 3.153
3rd Gear - 2.472
4th Gear - 1.992
5th Gear - 1.652
6th Gear - 1.396
Final Gear - 3.270
Top Speed 174Mph (After changes 168Mph)

LSD
Initial Torque - 15
Acceleration - 48
Braking - 22

Suspension
Ride Height: -10/-7
Spring Rate: 9.1/4.3
Dampers Ext.: 6/3
Dampers Comp: 4/3
Anti-Roll Bars: 5/4
Camber Angle: 1.8/2.2
Toe Angle: -0.05/0.05

Brake Balance
6/5

Comments
The Caterham Seven Fireblade is a car that many people have but not many tuners tuned (I think!)..... Anywho back to the car! The car is hated by my collegue Zach!
The car has that kind of handling where you think its great until mid corner where the car begins to severely oversteer and possibly spins out!
The problem is now solved with almost F1 style handling!
Enjoy

omg. this tune, is GOLDEN!

Hi Dylan (RvR). First let me just say I am a big fan of your tunes, especially the Ferrari ones without spoilers! Your way of tuning the cars with a hint of oversteer fits my driving style extremely well, and makes the general impression of the car more fun!

Any chance you might consider doing an Audi R8 5.2 FSI Quattro ’09 without a spoiler?

Keep the tunes coming! :D

hey there Dylans1o!!! just saying that im still using the RS6 tune you gave me like ages ago!!! still owning noobs! lol

and well done on RvR tunning, think im gonna give your SV tune a ago...!

History's Finest Toyota 7 Race Car '70 Elite
Requested By: slowGTR
Bcf4N.jpg

766BHP - 737PP - 620KG

What to buy:
LSD
Fully Custom Suspension
Racing Hard Tires
Oil Change (GT Auto)

The Tune

Aero
60/85

Transmission
1st Gear - 3.045
2nd Gear - 1.922
3rd Gear - 1.292
4th Gear - 0.928
5th Gear - 0.726
Final Gear - 4.285
Top Speed 230mph (After changes 207Mph)

LSD
Initial Torque - 8
Acceleration - 14
Braking - 8

Suspension
Ride Height: -30/-5
Spring Rate: 17.1/18.2
Dampers Ext: 9/5
Dampers Comp: 7/4
Anti-Roll Bars: 6/6
Camber Angle: 1.5/1.7
Toe Angle: -0.20/0.25

Brake Balance
7/4

Comments
One of the most famous Race cars in history but unfortunaly during testing the 1970 version of the car a driver named Minoru Kawai had a fatal accident at Suzuka Circuit which caused Toyota to pull out of CAN-AM series!

41 Years later RVR was allowed to test and improve the car for showing at the 2012 tokyo motorshow!
The main problem was oversteer and lots of it... while we didn't completely remove the the problem we dramatically improved the car so you can win the Historic Racing Car Cup in both A-Spec and B-Spec!

If you are using a fully tuned model I recommend Racing Medium or Soft tires and increase the Final Gear to a speed where it is 225Mph also 0.30 Toe in the Rear!
Enjoy

You TOTALLY Underestimate your Toyota 7 Tune. It's AWSOME. I just used it in the Seasonal "real circuit tour" and won the Nurburgring Event by 2 seconds the first time I ever drove the car. WOW! AWSOME TUNE!

Yellow Car! Mercedes-Benz SL55 AMG (R230) '02
Kjtve.jpg

811BHP - 604PP - 1470KG

What to buy:
Every Upgrade (Including Rigidity Improvement)
Tyres - Racing Soft

The Tune

Transmission
224Mph

LSD
Initial Torque - 16
Acceleration - 30
Braking - 13

Suspension
Ride Height: -20/-18
Spring Rate: 10.7/11.8
Dampers Ext.: 6/6
Dampers Comp: 5/5
Anti-Roll Bars: 3/6
Camber Angle: 1.0/1.5
Toe Angle: -0.05/0.10

Brake Balance
6/5

This tune works great on the SL 65 AMG '04 as well!

986 HP w/976ft-lb torque

Changed the suspension ride height from -20/-18 to -25/-23

Managed three clean laps on Suzuka with low 2 minute lap times. TC & ABS set at 1, all other aids off.

Thanks for the great tune!

We are RETURNING for another time of madness in around a week... But I will be coming back in a Unique way too :P

We are RETURNING for another time of madness in around a week... But I will be coming back in a Unique way too :P

Welcome back. Thought you had disappeared after your shootout. Lots of stuff been happening for you to get caught up with.
Oh and you need to get into the current shootout its a good one.:D

Back