RVR Tuners - Feb 12th - Evolution X TC (Gymkhana)

• Thread starter Akira GT
  • 1,156 comments
Welcome back. Thought you had disappeared after your shootout. Lots of stuff been happening for you to get caught up with.
Oh and you need to get into the current shootout its a good one.:D

I'll have a look into it... I did for a while as I was getting bored of GT and PS3 in general but now with Spec II around the corner I'm raring to go!

I'll have a look into it... I did for a while as I was getting bored of GT and PS3 in general but now with Spec II around the corner I'm raring to go!
Well if you missed it I've been getting the Federation of International Tuners & Test-Drivers sorted out to help organize shootouts and other events. Hope you'll get involved there as we have been lining up some good stuff.
Also trying to work with a couple of the online racing leagues to set up deals where tuning garages offer the tuning support for some of the drivers and teams in their series.:D
Help broaden the awareness of what we're up to here and add a bit of excitement to the proceedings.
Would like to organize, most likely under the F.I.T.T. banner a couple of online racing league's/series based completely on that theme of a garages or tuners providing the cars and tunes while sponsored teams/drivers would do the actual racing. Sort of a better B-Spec I guess.:lol:

Well if you missed it I've been getting the Federation of International Tuners & Test-Drivers sorted out to help organize shootouts and other events. Hope you'll get involved there as we have been lining up some good stuff.
Also trying to work with a couple of the online racing leagues to set up deals where tuning garages offer the tuning support for some of the drivers and teams in their series.:D
Help broaden the awareness of what we're up to here and add a bit of excitement to the proceedings.
Would like to organize, most likely under the F.I.T.T. banner a couple of online racing league's/series based completely on that theme of a garages or tuners providing the cars and tunes while sponsored teams/drivers would do the actual racing. Sort of a better B-Spec I guess.:lol:

I think that was set up before I went on Hiatus... I really like the Idea it adds some excitement to tuning and brings the community together!

The Black Widow Ford Mustang V8 GT Coupe Premium '07 Elite
VytNM.jpg

582BHP - 547PP - 1386Kg

What to buy:
Weight Loss - Stage 2
Window Weight Loss
Carbon Bonnet
Engine Stage 2
Sports ECU
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sports Catalytic Converter
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Supercharger
Fully Custom Transmission
LSD
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi Racing Flywheel
Carbon Propeller Shaft
Fully Custom Suspension
Sports Soft Tires

The Tune

Transmission
1st Gear - 3.395
2nd Gear - 2.331
3rd Gear - 1.664
4th Gear - 1.225
5th Gear - 0.949
6th Gear - 0.772
Final Gear - 3.236
Top Speed 224Mph (After changes 211Mph)

LSD
Initial Torque - 10
Acceleration - 43
Braking - 7

Suspension
Ride Height: -10/-20
Spring Rate: 10.2/6.5
Dampers Ext.: 9/4
Dampers Comp: 8/4
Anti-Roll Bars: 4/7
Camber Angle: 0.7/1.5
Toe Angle: -0.12/0.14

Brake Balance
6/5

Comments
Pony Pony Pony... ahemm excuse me... Yes as many of you know I kind of well went on a sudden Hiatus for a while but I'm back now and here is my 1st tune in 2 months!!!
The Mustang is very very sexy but if you bump up the power get ready for a bumpy ride... Wait!!! I have a tune for that just slap this tune on your Mustang and be ready for easier (although not perfect) handling!!
Enjoy
:D

Last edited:
The Black Widow Ford Mustang V8 GT Coupe Premium '07 Elite
VytNM.jpg

582BHP - 547PP - 1386Kg

What to buy:
Weight Loss - Stage 2
Window Weight Loss
Carbon Bonnet
Engine Stage 2
Sports ECU
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sports Catalytic Converter
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Supercharger
Fully Custom Transmission
LSD
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi Racing Flywheel
Carbon Propeller Shaft
Fully Custom Suspension
Sports Soft Tires

The Tune

Transmission
1st Gear - 3.395
2nd Gear - 2.331
3rd Gear - 1.664
4th Gear - 1.225
5th Gear - 0.949
6th Gear - 0.772
Final Gear - 3.236
Top Speed 224Mph (After changes 211Mph)

LSD
Initial Torque - 10
Acceleration - 43
Braking - 7

Suspension
Ride Height: -10/-20
Spring Rate: 10.2/6.5
Dampers Ext.: 9/4
Dampers Comp: 8/4
Anti-Roll Bars: 4/7
Camber Angle: 0.7/1.5
Toe Angle: -0.12/0.14

Brake Balance
6/5

Comments
Pony Pony Pony... ahemm excuse me... Yes as many of you know I kind of well went on a sudden Hiatus for a while but I'm back now and here is my 1st tune in 2 months!!!
The Mustang is very very sexy but if you bump up the power get ready for a bumpy ride... Wait!!! I have a tune for that just slap this tune on your Mustang and be ready for easier (although not perfect) handling!!
Enjoy
:D
The Z28 is an amazingly good car but there is one fatal problem.... understeer, this is annoying hard to get rid of but here are the results!
Firstly the understeer is gone and on some corners it will even slide but it is very easy to control and enjoyable to drive.... now you can ride in style with RVR's tune!
Enjoy

Now that´s a BEAUTIFUL car!!
Just one question: in what color its painted body and rims?

thanks.

Last edited:
thats cool I have the rims on my Ford GT spect 2 painted the same color and of course the body is carbon so it has the same effect. I was actually thinking of making my mustang similar to go along with the theme I will try the tune on the stang tomorrow !

Would you be able to do a tune for the Audi R8 please? I have tried several others and none of them really give the stability that all your tunes consistently given me.

Okay but the car still won't ever be able to handle perfectly in the rain with any tune but i'll make it handle as good as possible

KK, im guessing it will work on every car and, plus this is for the suzuka 1000km, so set it up for that

Back