RVR Tuners - Feb 12th - Evolution X TC (Gymkhana)

• Thread starter Akira GT
  • 1,156 comments
Four Tunes For Friday
BGqSj.jpg

r8Ldp.jpg

357Bhp/1112Kg

Comments
Understeer is common in FF cars and this is no exception.... but here at RVR we changed that on the 2005 golf and lightened it, we also made it more powerful as well
Enjoy!

Hi ... I came to this original post (#94) off the first page click through from VW Golf V GTi 05 ... and the photo is of such a car. But you say in the header that it's the R32 ... which it shouldn't be. The R32 is a 4WD car with 3.2 V6 engine (the Gti is FF with 2.0 turbo).

Can you please confirm what you've tuned?

Many thanks, Don (newbie)

Hi ... I came to this original post (#94) off the first page click through from VW Golf V GTi 05 ... and the photo is of such a car. But you say in the header that it's the R32 ... which it shouldn't be. The R32 is a 4WD car with 3.2 V6 engine (the Gti is FF with 2.0 turbo).

Hmm it would in fact seem as though he has made a mistake. The tune fits the GTi, the title doesnt. This tune is for the GTi, NOT the R32. Cleared up for you?

Fixed the tune title thanks for pointing that out!

i like that new logo , nicely done .... i wish i could do stuff like that :(

It's surprisingly easier than you'd think! :D

Pink Slider! Nissan Silvia Aero S15 RM DRIFT
Requested By:tomhart9

ZQkJl.jpg

460Bhp/1000Kg

What to buy:
Every Upgrade (Except Rigidity Improvement)
Comfort Hards for just the points! Sports hard for a more enjoyable drift!

The Tune

Aero
10/20

Transmission
180Mph

LSD
Initial Torque - 22
Acceleration - 55
Braking - 30

Suspension
Ride Height: -25/-25
Spring Rate: 7.5/8.5
Dampers Ext.: 5/5
Dampers Comp: 7/7
Anti-Roll Bars: 4/6
Camber Angle: 1.6/2.2
Toe Angle: 0.00/-0.15

Brake Balance
4/6

Comments
The Nissan Silvia RM is a near perfect handling car... but thats no good for drifting! So RVR saves the day by sliding our way around!
This car is now filled with heaps of oversteer to keep you sliding around Tsukuba and other drift tracks!
But be aware the oversteer can bite you at sometime!
Enjoy :D

i love this tune because it make it feel like a drift car and it so easy to control

The Purple Devil
Zonda R '09

hIYEw.jpg

Tune Compatible On Stock And Fully Tuned Model!
Stock - 739Bhp/1070Kg
Fully Tuned - 956Bhp/1070Kg

What to buy:
Stock OR Every Upgrade (Rigidity Improvement Needed on both stock and fully tuned edition!)
Racing Softs (on both)

The Tune

Aero
40/65

Transmission
236Mph (Stock)
249Mph (Fully Tuned)

LSD
Initial Torque - 6
Acceleration - 6
Braking - 9

Suspension
Ride Height: -15/-10
Spring Rate: 14.5/17.3
Dampers Ext.: 4/6
Dampers Comp: 5/9
Anti-Roll Bars: 5/7
Camber Angle: 1.0/1.5
Toe Angle: 0.05/0.15

Brake Balance
7/5

Comments
Stock - First this car had oversteer and its fair share of it!
Now here with this tune we have completely stopped this oversteer as much as we could! Here is the Zonda R you have been waiting for!
Enjoy! :D

Fully Tuned - First this car was a train wreck slipping and sliding all over the place!!
Now with this tune much of the oversteer is gone but for the 1st 3 mins of driving throttle control is essential then after you should be ok!
Here is the Zonda R to defeat all other R's!

Enjoy :)

i was amazed by this car it like it on rails when the tires warm at the nurburgring

A Challenger Appears Dodge Challenger SRT '08 Elite
i7yx0.jpg

550BHP - 558PP - 1524KG

What to buy:
Rear Wing A
Weight Loss - Stage 2
Window Weight Loss
Carbon Bonnet
Engine Stage 1
Sports ECU
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sports Catalytic Converter
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Sports Exhuast
Fully Custom Transmission
LSD
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi Racing Flywheel
Carbon Propeller Shaft
Fully Custom Suspension
Sports Soft Tires

The Tune:
Aerodynamics
0/20

Transmission
1st Gear - 3.464
2nd Gear - 2.419
3rd Gear - 1.861
4th Gear - 1.442
5th Gear - 1.155
6th Gear - 0.963
Final Gear - 3.060
Top Speed 224Mph (After changes 211Mph)

LSD
Initial Torque - 11
Acceleration - 43
Braking - 10

Suspension
Ride Height: -24/-21
Spring Rate: 9.2/8.1
Dampers Ext.: 5/7
Dampers Comp: 4/5
Anti-Roll Bars: 5/6
Camber Angle: 1.9/1.5
Toe Angle: -0.12/0.08

Brake Balance
5/7

Comments
The Dodge Challenger is one of those iconic cars from the 70's that recently was rebooted in 2008 and most of its power and looks intact... but the handling was not nice so I tried my best to make the car more capable on the track!
Hope you enjoy
:D

Last edited:
I have some news both good and bad:
Good:
I plan on tuning cars more often for the thread
I am getting the new DLC's and I should be getting the current ones too

Bad:
My GT5 save corrupted and I lost my USB with the backup... so I must start again

LOL, well if it happened to me, I would be pretty pissed but it would be fun doing the aspec again but not bspec or endurance races.

You've probably thought of it already, but next time you back up your save game to USB, back up the save game from the USB onto your PC. That way you're pretty much safe from having to restart again. 👍

You've probably thought of it already, but next time you back up your save game to USB, back up the save game from the USB onto your PC. That way you're pretty much safe from having to restart again. 👍

I've only got my own Laptop recently and will definitely do that Roj! 👍

I have some news both good and bad:
Good:
I plan on tuning cars more often for the thread
I am getting the new DLC's and I should be getting the current ones too

Bad:
My GT5 save corrupted and I lost my USB with the backup... so I must start again

I don't post here often but use 30+ of the tunes in your thread. Time restrictions prevent me from doing full reviews.

If you want to save some coin on expensive cars, I can send you one car a day if you add sNaKe_aSsAsSiN.

Just wanted to offer, it is a lot easier the second time through...

Also, save the high pay outs for when you get the 200% bonus for consecutive log in days, I too lost my data at one point.

I don't post here often but use 30+ of the tunes in your thread. Time restrictions prevent me from doing full reviews.

If you want to save some coin on expensive cars, I can send you one car a day if you add sNaKe_aSsAsSiN.

Just wanted to offer, it is a lot easier the second time through...

Also, save the high pay outs for when you get the 200% bonus for consecutive log in days, I too lost my data at one point.

Thanks GT5 Honda Guy, I think the only thing I will need is a couple of Paints (I like my customisation :lol:)

Like Pearl Reds, Pearl Blues ,Pearl Greens and Pearl Oranges

Dylans1o
Thanks GT5 Honda Guy, I think the only thing I will need is a couple of Paints (I like my customisation :lol:)

Like Pearl Reds, Pearl Blues ,Pearl Greens and Pearl Oranges

I can send 5 paints a day right? Add me!

Good to see this is back up and running. Now that school has gone on holidays, once spec 2.02 comes out, Ill do a drift tune for the FR-S/86.

@GT5 Honda Guy
Great I'll add you when I get home 👍

@Nismo34
I'm glad to hear that you like the car alot... I'm probably going to do 2 tunes for it and one tune for all the new DLC cars

I am really looking forward to that GT-86!

update 2.02 is up so when you gonna tune the gt86

I'm still trying to get back on my feet after losing my Data I might have a tune up before Christmas!

As for the new DLC cars I'll have them after Christmas probably...

The Blue Dragon Toyota GT-86 '12 Elite
fvSAd.jpg

369BHP - 513PP - 1092KG

What to buy:
Wing A
Weight Loss - Stage 3
Window Weight Loss
Carbon Bonnet
Engine Stage 3
Sports ECU
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sports Catalytic Converter
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Titanium Semi-Racing Exhuast
Fully Custom Transmission
LSD
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi Racing Flywheel
Carbon Propeller Shaft
Fully Custom Suspension
Sports Soft Tires

The Tune

Aero:
0/20

Transmission:
1st Gear - 2.845
2nd Gear - 2.047
3rd Gear - 1.536
4th Gear - 1.205
5th Gear - 0.991
6th Gear - 0.833
Final Gear - 4.280
Top Speed 199Mph (After changes 180Mph)

LSD:
Initial Torque - 13
Acceleration - 44
Braking - 12

Suspension:
Ride Height: -8/-12
Spring Rate: 11.1/9.7
Dampers Ext.: 8/4
Dampers Comp: 9/6
Anti-Roll Bars: 4/5
Camber Angle: 1.6/1.4
Toe Angle: -0.05/0.10

Brake Balance:
7/5

Comments:
The GT-86... one of the free Christmas presents from Kaz and his team... This car is very nice and is a good car with the stock tune but not without it's faults. The small bit of oversteer is now gone and i'm 100% sure that you'll think that you're on Racing Tyres when your on Sports Soft.... Too put things short I really really like this car and the tune also!

Extras:
Max. Torque: 34kgfm/7300RPM
Drivetrain: FR
Power to Weight Ratio: 2.91kg/BHP

Coming as the production model of the 2009 FT-86 concept, the GT-86 is scheduled to release in 2012. It is a sports car and is the next generation model of the 1980's Toyota 86 which is featured in the Anime Initial D. The car also has similar design to the late 90's Toyota Supra as well.

Last edited:
Back