RVR Tuners - Feb 12th - Evolution X TC (Gymkhana)

• Thread starter Akira GT
  • 1,156 comments
Gymkhana's First Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX STi Spec C Type RA '05 RM
NNGDV.jpg

Just like to say, this car = boss, me = ken block :sly:

Eclipse The Unlikely Mitsubishi Eclipse GT '06
TdAv6.jpg

548BHP - 568PP - 1281KG

What to buy:
Spoiler A
Oil Change
Engine Restoration
Weight Loss - Stage 3
Window Weight Loss
Carbon Bonnet (Colour)
Sports ECU
Engine Stage 3
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhuast Manifold
Sports Catalytic Converter
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Supercharger
Fully Custom Transmission
LSD
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi Racing Flywheel
Fully Custom Suspension
Racing Soft Tires

The Tune

Aero:
0/20

Transmission:
1st Gear - 2.842
2nd Gear - 1.964
3rd Gear - 1.469
4th Gear - 1.134
5th Gear - 0.926
6th Gear - 0.755
Final Gear - 3.777
Top Speed 193Mph (After changes 217Mph)

LSD:
Initial Torque - 6
Acceleration - 18
Braking - 9

Suspension:
Ride Height: -35/-30
Spring Rate: 10.1/6.6
Dampers Ext.: 4/7
Dampers Comp: 6/9
Anti-Roll Bars: 3/4
Camber Angle: 2.2/1.1
Toe Angle: -0.02/0.05

Brake Balance:
3/7

Comments:
The Mitsubishi Eclipse GT '06 is a widely overlooked car in this game and I don't believe that any of the major tuners has actually tuned this car. This car to me is like a nicer looking SRT-4, and overpowered FF with tonnes of wheelspin and understeer. I like the Eclipse alot so I took the time to pinpoint the main problems with this car and try to fix them!

Extra:
Max. Torque: 69kgfm/5400RPM
Drivetrain: FF
Power to Weight Ratio: 2.30kg/BHP

This is the 4th generation of the Eclipse which is the last generation of the Eclipse. This model is the GT edition with a 3.8L V6 engine that produces 263BHP stock. Of course this is Gran Turismo so we fill it with as much upgrades as possible so it reaches 548BHP which is alot for a FF car. This car had the ability to place a podium (3rd place) the Dream Car seasonal at Spa which is against LM cars!!! :eek:

Hey Dylans1o, i've got a question. Why aren't the transmission gears tunes in a lot of your tunes?

Because when I started tuning I had no idea how to tune the transmission... but now I do... I plan on updating my old tunes slowly in the future though.

Because when I started tuning I had no idea how to tune the transmission... but now I do... I plan on updating my old tunes slowly in the future though.
Looking forward to it! After trying out the Mitsubishi Eclipse `06 tune. I'm eager to try out more.

This car had the ability to place a podium (3rd place) the Dream Car seasonal at Spa which is against LM cars!!! :eek:

As good as the Eclipse GT is (man, those stats :eek:) this is not good enough for this event. It's only worth it if you can beat an XJR-9 :sly: And on the Eifel track, too, which is the fastest, most power based track where the XJR-9 is hardest to beat. I can only get a win by 2 seconds in a CT230R, and even then you have to be quite on it to get that far ahead...

As good as the Eclipse GT is (man, those stats :eek:) this is not good enough for this event. It's only worth it if you can beat an XJR-9 :sly: And on the Eifel track, too, which is the fastest, most power based track where the XJR-9 is hardest to beat. I can only get a win by 2 seconds in a CT230R, and even then you have to be quite on it to get that far ahead...

I did kind of spin out a bit in that race at Spa (damn you sand!). That Eifel race was so difficult for me (Those last couple of corners are evil... -.-). I would never be able to beat the XJR-9 in this Eclipse on any track. :lol:

I'm not really a good driver either though so that could be why.. :P

Red Delicious Lamborghini Countach LP400 '74 Elite
M7bl7.jpg

350BHP - 500PP - 1096KG

What to buy:
Spoiler A
Fully Custom Transmission
LSD
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi Racing Flywheel
Fully Custom Suspension
Sports Soft Tires

The Tune

Ballast:
Amount: 31KG
Position: -50

Aero:
0/7

Transmission:
1st Gear - 3.009
2nd Gear - 2.242
3rd Gear - 1.679
4th Gear - 1.336
5th Gear - 1.072
Final Gear - 4.265
Top Speed 162Mph (After changes 144Mph)

LSD:
Initial Torque - 12
Acceleration - 34
Braking - 11

Suspension:
Ride Height: -25/-20
Spring Rate: 11.6/12.6
Dampers Ext.: 7/4
Dampers Comp: 9/4
Anti-Roll Bars: 7/5
Camber Angle: 1.1/1.3
Toe Angle: -0.02/0.08

Brake Balance:
3/7

Comments:
Tuned for the Classic car shootout this Countach is an unexpected canditate for this event as I don't believe anybody else choose this car to use (as of yet). This car is surprisingly fun and easy to drive and is really good on Cote D'Azur. This car has no power upgrades (not even an oil change or Engine restoration) and had some ballast to allow for the spoiler at 500PP.

Extra:
Max. Torque: 34kgfm/5500RPM
Drivetrain: MR
Power to Weight Ratio: 3.07kg/BHP

Last edited:
I Can't wait for car pack 3 because it got my dream car the lamborghini aventador , the Nissan leaf another electric car, another mini I don't what with these minis,jaguar xjr9 oh yeah,new Aston Martin sweet so I'm am looking for driving the Lamborghini because I'm a fan of that car

Just letting you all know that I am back in RVR, armed and ready to tackle the '66 Beetle 1200 and Mini Countryman when they are released.

PONTIAC SUNFIRE GXP CONCEPT '02

CQiF0.jpg

360HP/1045kg

What you'll need:
GT Auto
Oil Change
Engine Refreshment
Any aftermarket wheels
GT Tune Shop
Everything except chassis reinforcement and fully customizable transmission
Racing Soft Tires

And now, the tune
Limited Slip Differential
IT: 15
AS: 34
BS: 12
Suspension
RH: -25/-25
SR: 8.0/4.0
Damp. Ext.: 3/6
Damp. Comp.: 6/5
AR Bard: 3/5
Camber: 1.5/1.2
Toe: -0.11/0.07
Brakes
4/5

Closing Comments
Been a while since I've posted a tune. Now i'm returning with an unlikely tune...a Sunfire?! Yes, this Sunfire isn't just any ordinary P.O.S... it's the one and only GXP concept car. This car's suspension was stripped down and rebuilt using only the finest of aftermarket suspension parts. On top of that, we crammed in nearly 200 more HP into the tiny 4 banger, ending up with 360HP and nearly 400 LB feet of torque. Seeing as how this is track prepped, we decided only the stickiest of tires will do. In the end, we've turned the Sunfire GXP concept from an everyday community car into a track-prepped head turner with lots of potential.

Last edited:
MAZDA MAZDASPEED3 '03 *REPLICA*
SMyLu.jpg

263HP/1180kg

What you'll need:
GT Auto
Oil Change
Engine Refreshment
White Prodrive Wheels (as close to the Mazdaspeed3's wheels as you'll get)

GT Tuning Shop
Engine Stage 3 Upgrade
ECU Tuning
Weight Reduction Stage 1
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Sports Exhaust
Fully Customizable Transmission
Adjustable LSD
Fully Customizable Suspension
Sports Soft Tires

The Tune
Body/Chassis
Weight Ballast: 21kg or to 1180kg
Position: 0
Engine
Power Limiter: 97.6% or to 263HP
Transmission
Top Speed: 149MPH (153MPH after Final Gear adjustment)
Final Gear: 4.275
Limited Slip Differential
IT: 7
AS: 34
BS: 13
Suspension
RH: -18/-18
SR: 7.5/4.5
Damp. Ext.: 4/6
Damp. Comp.: 3/5
AR Bars: 3/5
Camber: 1.5/1.0
Toe Angle: -0.10/0.07
Brakes
4/5

Closing Comments
Ever wanted to drive a Mazdaspeed3 in GT5? Too bad, looks like it's not happening anytime soon. Fortunately for you, we at RVR have a temporary cure. All you need is a Mazda Axela 23S '03, some bright glossy red paint, and white Prodrive rims, as well as the upgrades mentioned above. We spent alot of time calculating each performance number on this thing to create a nearly accurate recreation of the real life Mazdaspeed3. On top of that, we went the extra mile and tweaked the suspension ourselves to give you that "slotcar" feel. And did I mention it's on sports soft tires? All of these factors combined create an unparalleled driver that'll put a smile on even the most hardcore supercar fan. Test drive it for yourself. Only at RVR.

Last edited:
Little question/suggestion here.. First of all I just started to do more Drifting lately.. So I started with a M3 Coupe '07 STOCK, then tuned it more and more.. Tried several settings bought more cars to drift and tuned them also ofc. Even bought cars like the Samba Bus and tried the Drift setting from here! Damn didnt expect that old piece of scrap would do so fine on a Drift :P PROBS!!

My question now.. I like American Muscles Cars (Speciall the Classics) And I have a Shelby GT350R '69 in my Garage wich I though would be nice if I can make it drift.. Problem is.. I dont know a perfect Drift Tune and I was hoping to find one here.. So if anyone reads my post.. Please reply to it and share your Shelby GT350R Drift Tune? Thanks!!

PSN: BadRastaNL

Little question/suggestion here.. First of all I just started to do more Drifting lately.. So I started with a M3 Coupe '07 STOCK, then tuned it more and more.. Tried several settings bought more cars to drift and tuned them also ofc. Even bought cars like the Samba Bus and tried the Drift setting from here! Damn didnt expect that old piece of scrap would do so fine on a Drift :P PROBS!!

My question now.. I like American Muscles Cars (Speciall the Classics) And I have a Shelby GT350R '69 in my Garage wich I though would be nice if I can make it drift.. Problem is.. I dont know a perfect Drift Tune and I was hoping to find one here.. So if anyone reads my post.. Please reply to it and share your Shelby GT350R Drift Tune? Thanks!!

PSN: BadRastaNL

I'll have to talk to Nismo34 (Our drift tuner) and see if he wants to tune the Shelby GT350R for you as i'm medicore when it comes to drift tuning. :lol:

Latest Posts

Back