RVR Tuners - Feb 12th - Evolution X TC (Gymkhana)

• Thread starter Akira GT
  • 1,156 comments
I'll have to talk to Nismo34 (Our drift tuner) and see if he wants to tune the Shelby GT350R for you as i'm medicore when it comes to drift tuning. :lol:

That would be so awsome :P I have a little tune myself but it takes awhile cause I am doing it Babystep by Babystep :P

Da Saints Row Hybrid Toyota Prius TC Elite
wUcTW.jpg

240BHP - 479PP - 1035KG

What to buy:
Sports ECU
Engine Stage 3
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Titanium Racing Exhuast
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Sports Catalytic Converter
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi-Racing Flywheel
LSD
Fully Custom Suspension
Racing Hard Tires

The Tune

Aero:
20/50

LSD:
Initial Torque - 6
Acceleration - 22
Braking - 7

Suspension:
Ride Height: 0/2
Spring Rate: 7.0/4.2
Dampers Ext: 4/7
Dampers Comp: 5/8
Anti-Roll Bars: 4/6
Camber Angle: 3.8/3.0
Toe Angle: -0.06/-0.16

Brake Balance:
4/7

Comments:
I did not enjoy tuning this car that much... as much as I love the Toyota Prius the handling on this thing is so awkward that I couldn't really tell if it was improving or getting worse but I think I made it better.. This thing was so bad that I tried another tuners tune to see how much it improved this car (Being honest that tune did not work to well)

Extra:
Max. Torque: 31kgfm/5200RPM
Drivetrain: FF
Power to Weight Ratio: 4.23kg/BHP

You Have Chosen Wide The Bodykit! Honda CR-Z TC Elite
2gEgN.jpg

327BHP - 533PP - 910KG

What to buy:
Sports ECU
Engine Stage 3
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Titanium Racing Exhuast
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi-Racing Flywheel
Fully Customisable Transmission
LSD
Fully Custom Suspension
Racing Hard Tires

The Tune

Aero:
20/50

LSD:
Initial Torque - 8
Acceleration - 27
Braking - 7

Transmission:
1st Gear - 3.457
2nd Gear - 2.554
3rd Gear - 2.000
4th Gear - 1.604
5th Gear - 1.324
6th Gear - 1.106
Final Gear - 3.108
Top Speed 124Mph (After changes 182Mph)

Suspension:
Ride Height: 0/0
Spring Rate: 7.0/5.0
Dampers Ext: 7/5
Dampers Comp: 5/6
Anti-Roll Bars: 2/4
Camber Angle: 2.2/2.7
Toe Angle: -0.18/0.02

Brake Balance:
4/7

Comments:
This is the Honda CR-Z TC... and it has a Wide Bodykit so you can look extra badass in your Hybrid... The two main problems with this car was the wheel spin and the understeer (which is to be expected) but I think I fixed this car somewhat. This car is secretly from NFS: Underground 3.. (not really)

Extra:
Max. Torque: 33kgfm/6000RPM
Drivetrain: FF
Power to Weight Ratio: 2.73kg/BHP

Last edited:
Yea, I'll do it, I just need to get my hands on a GT350R first...

I can give you mine.. Got it once from the Used Car Dealer. It is already tuned (Engine Stage 3 + Weight Reduction 3, not sure I got Rigity Improvement.. But I can make it stock again I got a ticket for it..

It drifts ok for now but I think it is a car That Can Be GREAT instead of a car That Is Great ATM.

Let me know.. (OFC I want it back after) :P

Yea, I'll do it, I just need to get my hands on a GT350R first...

i think got got a reletively ( god that is prolly spelled wrong ) GT350R for you if you want ....
can send it tomorrow if you want np .... cleaning out the rustbuckets atm :D

edit , no i don't want need it back afterwarths :D

i think got got a reletively ( god that is prolly spelled wrong ) GT350R for you if you want ....
can send it tomorrow if you want np .... cleaning out the rustbuckets atm :D

edit , no i don't want need it back afterwarths :D

Yea? Sure? PSN is geti01 if you could send it there, thatd be great, Cheers :dopey:

yeah sure np , only downside it is painted tho and slightly modded , no engine tuning or chasis reinforcement tho , so it should be good

Yea that'll be fine. Gives me a nice clean slate to start from and saves me from painting it so it doesnt look like every other GT350R :lol:

Just wanted to say a thing about the Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car (Elite) tune of you guys.
Simple enough, for some moments I seriously though I was using Racing Soft tires, when I was using Racing Hard. The amount of grip in the car is SUPERB! Only complaint I have is that if you try to force the car a little (when you need to catch the AI, as example), the back gets loose and likes to pretend is a Formula D car. Is there something that can be done to prevent that or it's because the setup is from Spec I when I'm using the car in Spec II?
I won the Dream Car Champioship in A-Spec using it and I'm thinking in using it in the Indy 500 A-Spec event.

Just wanted to say a thing about the Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car (Elite) tune of you guys.
Simple enough, for some moments I seriously though I was using Racing Soft tires, when I was using Racing Hard. The amount of grip in the car is SUPERB! Only complaint I have is that if you try to force the car a little (when you need to catch the AI, as example), the back gets loose and likes to pretend is a Formula D car. Is there something that can be done to prevent that or it's because the setup is from Spec I when I'm using the car in Spec II?
I won the Dream Car Champioship in A-Spec using it and I'm thinking in using it in the Indy 500 A-Spec event.

You could try to lower the Acceleration Sensitivity (In the LSD) to about 26 and maybe raise the ride height to -15/-10, maybe change the Toe to 0.00/-0.10..

It's 50% Nascar! Dodge Challenger SRT8 TC Elite
DbKHc.jpg

660BHP - 615PP - 1285KG

What to buy:
Rigidity Improvement
Sports ECU
Engine Stage 2
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Titanium Racing Exhuast
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Fully Custom Transmission
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi-Racing Flywheel
LSD
Carbon Propeller Shaft
Fully Custom Suspension
Racing Hard Tires

The Tune

Aero:
15/35

Transmission:
1st Gear - 3.590
2nd Gear - 2.544
3rd Gear - 1.891
4th Gear - 1.477
5th Gear - 1.213
6th Gear - 1.013
Final Gear - 2.999
Top Speed 224mph (After changes 216Mph)

LSD:
Initial Torque - 7
Acceleration - 23
Braking - 5

Suspension:
Ride Height: -10/-10
Spring Rate: 13.5/9.4
Dampers Ext: 7/8
Dampers Comp: 5/6
Anti-Roll Bars: 5/6
Camber Angle: 2.4/2.1
Toe Angle: -0.20/0.05

Brake Balance:
8/6

Comments:
I really like the look of this car... It's like 50% Nascar and Racecar.... why? BECAUSE RACECAR! thats why... now in all seriousness this car is a tricky thing to tune... it is similar to the RX-7 in a way of handling so its filled with Torque and Oversteer.. I think I fixed the problem and the oversteer is controllable now.

Extra:
Max. Torque: 76kgfm/5900RPM
Drivetrain: FR
Power to Weight Ratio: 1.91kg/BHP

Last edited:
Back