GTP Home Clubs

boiltheocean

Premium
Samoa
Samoa
I'm going to compose a list right here of the GTP Home Clubs.
To get onto the list PM me with The Club Name ,Number of Members in the Club and What Region the Club is in ie Europe, America, Japan etc.
Once I have a big enough list it would be nice if someone could sticky this for people to take reference from.

Europe Clubs
GTPlanet - 32 members(FULL)

Last edited:
GTPlanet join request sent:)

i've added a bubble machine to the clubhouse:lol:

Last edited:
Haha, do you like the layout ? i would put more stuff in but Home has nothing intresting what-so-ever. even trying walking into the shops and it just says no content for every single shop!

There's a club house?

I just downloaded this, not sure what to make of it.

---I found the club house. Didn't see the bubble machine so added my own!

comfy layout SweetShop, thanks for the welcome message.---

Last edited:
SweetShop, how can I edit the bulletin board? I only have 'full screen' option.

SweetShop, how can I edit the bulletin board? I only have 'full screen' option.

full screen option here too, no posting available :guilty:

and no bubble machine, all the tables and chairs have moved though

Last edited:
So I just spent 1/2 hour changing my 'home' appearance, went for the unusual; blue handlebar 'tache etc, not a pretty sight.
I've gone for a none descript look now, safe option.

What's your style?

erm in terms of posting I think its limited to Admins and Sub-admins.
i've just gone for a blend in kinda look. i cba to look like a fool in the beta

there are some unlockables in Home aswell but i've not heard anything about extra furniture. Shame theres so little choice but its only a beta so i'm not that fussed

So I just spent 1/2 hour changing my 'home' appearance, went for the unusual; blue handlebar 'tache etc, not a pretty sight.
I've gone for a none descript look now, safe option.

What's your style?

yep safe option too, just took preset No.4, gave him a hair cut removed the glasses a quick change of clothes, then off into town looking for girls 👍

yeah the ice breaker game, i've got the hat but not the T shirt:tup:

While I was playing Ice Breaker I got two messages flash up saying 'additional item available'. They both came up at the same time but I couldn't find anything other than the hat.

turbomp301 started a thread last week about his GT Planet club, so you might want to add that to the list:

GT Planet Home Club

I created a GT Planet Home Club and am just letting everyone know about it.

The club name is GT Planet and the tag is GTP.

If you have home and want an invite to join just message me on the Playstaion @ HAAS599.

Ok, i'm going to re-decorate the clubhouse soon. Only one more place left in GTPlanet

EDIT: Re-decorated the clubhouse, if your wondering whats going on on the raised area in the clubhouse, i got bored and decided to make abit of a scene where there are evil puppet master teddy bears with their army of origami dogs fighting the blue robot group over the Golden GTP Duck.

Last edited:
I think I sent a request to join, but as it wasn't my Europe account I don't know if it works or not.

I was in it this morning and it was all empty (clubhouse) :embarrassed:

All clubs have been reset as of today. Now is the time to start an official GTPlanet Home club. I really dont care to be responsible for that so who wants to step up?

I cant see that thread, says I don't have permission. Is it a premium thread?

That would be correct.

Sometimes its easy to forget, non-premiumers can't access all the threads :P

Best to carry on here then. The premium's version of the thread is more to do with the home GTPlanet club since it is only populated by premium members and Mods anyway.

If only 32 people can join in a club, make more clubs. Just keep adding a number after the title, so a lot more people can join.

If only 32 people can join in a club, make more clubs. Just keep adding a number after the title, so a lot more people can join.
They cost money. Plus, what if you get stuck with 31 people you don't nromally like talking to?

I think there is a headache there just waiting to make Jordan shut them all down.

Back