GTP Home Clubs

If only 32 people can join in a club, make more clubs. Just keep adding a number after the title, so a lot more people can join.

I see a couple problems with that.

Each basic club has an initial fee of $5, and some yet to be determined monthly fee starting no sooner than April of next year.

In addition, based on just the number of initial requests to join Jordan's GTPlanet.net club, there would have to be over six different clubs, and likely many times more as more GTP members found out about it - and then you have the problem of being able to meet with fellow GTP members in the clubhouse... but belong to a diferent GTP club.

Trying to manage all those clubs so that they have all the same info and trying to coordinate GTP meets in all the clubs at the same time... well I think that's simply not a reasonable solution.

One temporary solution I thought might work, but also would require time being used to manage it, is for those not using the club to use the option in the My Clubs menu, to quit being a member of the GTP club. The next time they want to use it and get in, then they send in a new request to join.

Yes, it would mean the leader and or sub-leaders of the club would have to constantly be checking their PSN for join requests, and or be sending out invites to join for specially planned events where they already know who is being invited to participate... and due to that, and if the demand for using the GTP clubhouse on a regular basis grows, then it's very likely not worth the time and effort needed.

However, at least in that one scenario, it would be possible, but also challenging, to have a single club that hundreds of people could have temporary access to.

We could just find a certain landmark that GTPers can flock to until Sony starts to charge us for loitering. :D

That's not a bad idea. People can also meet up in designated personal spaces. The hope though I'm sure was to have a GTP space that had a very GTP style design and with areas and features that would give members a real reason to visit, and not just for the novelty of it.

However, seeing as how this thread is meant as a list of all GTP related clubs, this topic is probably better suited for the GT Planet Home Club thread, and in fact is where this same type of discussion is being had right now.

I'm going to compose a list right here of the GTP Home Clubs.
To get onto the list PM me with The Club Name ,Number of Members in the Club and What Region the Club is in ie Europe, America, Japan etc.
Once I have a big enough list it would be nice if someone could sticky this for people to take reference from.

Europe Clubs
GTPlanet - 32 members(FULL)

Any chance of an updated list?

Doing a search on GTP, besides the official premium GTP club, I found threads on at least a couple other GTP clubs:
NLxAROSA also apparently has a clubhouse. As does turbomp301.

In addition, last time I did a search for clubhouses in Home, I found several clubs that appeared to be GTP related.

Back