wctrfuji1990hw8.gif

BTC Season 1, Round 2
Fuji Speedway 90's
Deadline has passed

Results:
1zx86t1.jpg

Drivers Championship:
4hun9x.jpg

The second race of the BTCup has now ended.
With a VERY late entry by STI who ONLY just got his times posted seconds before the deadline!

Typhoon Racing
Yet again Typhoon Racing placed some amazing times which seemed unbeatable! Will anyone steal some points from these before the end of the season? Grabbing both 1st & 2nd for the second outing in a row. Amazing cars or Amazing Drivers or maybe even both? Who knows, one thing for certain is they seem to be the team to beat

Infinity
Another strong showing from possibly the 2nd fastest team. Black Jack was once again a few seconds behind his team mates but that is mostly due to the lack of power in his NSX. The NSX has the lowest Hp in the whole field so with that in mind it wasnt a bad effort from Mr. Black.

Nihon Racing
Having the most powerfull car on the track led to a surprising 3rd place for driver Ken & the team. Taiki in car #17 was yet again rite in the middle of the pack in his RX7! Not a bad race for the team. Except for #15 the S2000, Yet again at the wrong end of the table. 9th & almost 9 seonds behind.

HPA Motorsports
Bleifuß Baker put in another good time for HPA & earned them a solid 6th place & 5 points.

Toyo Racing
Toyo have entered another car now but unfortunately both cars ended up at the rear of the pack. The HPA R32 suffered from Understeer during this race but still put in a similar time to the teams other driver.

The next race in the BTC's schedule will take place on Midfield Raceway.

Last edited:
Hey guys I was wondering if you wouldnt mind me swapping my S2k for another car? I wont keep the same points as the S2k I'll start as if its a brand new entry (because it is..)

That's fine with me, even though the S2k is one of the few cars that I was able to beat. :sly:

Just for you baker I may keep it :P Although I think EVERYONE will kick my S2k's ass on Fuji.
It gets to about 150max by the end of the straight :crazy: Seriously rubbish!
I think Max's NSX should be struggling also on this track.
Its taking me a while to find a half decent car that isnt already used or Muscle car.
I may end up keeping the S2k for this season because its taking me ages to find something. Then revamp my cars next season =]

About next season I have an idea. Hopefully if everyone stays in & maybe extra people enter we can do 2 cars each & run a constructors champ as well as a drivers champ. I dont know how you guys would feel about that though so give me your thoughts maybe?

Just for you baker I may keep it :P Although I think EVERYONE will kick my S2k's ass on Fuji.
It gets to about 150max by the end of the straight :crazy: Seriously rubbish!
I think Max's NSX should be struggling also on this track.
Its taking me a while to find a half decent car that isnt already used or Muscle car.
I may end up keeping the S2k for this season because its taking me ages to find something. Then revamp my cars next season =]

About next season I have an idea. Hopefully if everyone stays in & maybe extra people enter we can do 2 cars each & run a constructors champ as well as a drivers champ. I dont know how you guys would feel about that though so give me your thoughts maybe?

About my NSX struggling here, nope. It has different gears than the original model.
Shorter gears for accelereation but somehow longer also :D

The NSX doesn't reach the redline before is nessessary to brake.
From my cars the Griffith 500 tops out at about 302 km/h ,
which is just before I have to start braking on the long straith.
Supra reaches redline on last gear , but don't top out before braking there.

About my NSX struggling here, nope. It has different gears than the original model.
Shorter gears for accelereation but somehow longer also :D

The NSX doesn't reach the redline before is nessessary to brake.
From my cars the Griffith 500 tops out at about 302 km/h ,
which is just before I have to start braking on the long straith.
Supra reaches redline on last gear , but don't top out before braking there.

I havent changed my tranny in the supra so unfortunately it tops out before the end so I have to let off the gas to keep it at 193mph which isnt too shabby I guess but I could go about 210 with a new tranny but I'd also go over budget :embarrassed:
I've set my times I cant really better my times (/cba) & I've got SVX's times (He's made a 2nd car) Which means more competition =] So just waiting for Max's & DJ's & Sti's times up to yet my Supra is 1st but I dont expect that to stay there.

I have only ran the Z06 for 15 minute so far at Fuji. But the Vette stock gearing is not helping the car. It's not maxed out, but 6th is so over geared that it having a hard time pulling the gear. If I miss the up shift point on the main straight it kills the top end. I can't be early or late with early being worst than late.

I have only ran the Z06 for 15 minute so far at Fuji. But the Vette stock gearing is not helping the car. It's not maxed out, but 6th is so over geared that it having a hard time pulling the gear. If I miss the up shift point on the main straight it kills the top end. I can't be early or late with early being worst than late.

Wow that really does sound bad :embarrassed:
I forgot I had my Tsukuba settings on the 7 so I got to 6th before the 1st corner (from where you start in free run) I was confused as hell then I remembered. Stupid story there.

I wonder if anyones gonna be under 1.20 on Fuji? Or are you all managing that & I'm just slow?

Sounds good to me. Maybe with a higher budget, say 250k?

My HPA topped out at 180mph at Fuji. :indiff:

I've done some testing trying to find a sleeper that nobody else is using. If you could get about twice the hp for the money out of the Clio Sport, it would be a little ripper on Racing Softs. Handles nicely on the stock suspension.

I almost forgot this weeks time, but just made the deadline.

Also I made a typo the Carbera's weight. It should be 1062kg not the 1028 I put down.

I almost forgot this weeks time, but just made the deadline.

Almost aint the word. A Minute in the deadline :ouch: Damn! Thats what I call close. I shall get the times sorted in the morning.
I've just got back & its snowing outside & I'm frozen :embarrassed:

Sounds good to me. Maybe with a higher budget, say 250k?

250k? Thats not really a budget! It wouldnt be much of a challege as fully tuned cars can be made. I think the current budget is ok. But it would open the series up to a variety of cars if increased.

Results are now posted!!
I appologize for the length of time it took me.

Congratulations go to STI yet again for getting the top 2 places (seriously dude slow down?) haha
& Also Max & Baker for a strong showing!
Also SVX did pretty well to beat his previous time in his HPA by a good second from his first post.

I'm really shocked my Supra was able to pip Max to 3rd =]

Back