Chrome Cars!!

• Thread starter ///MFreak
  • 18 comments
MFreak_KSA
hallo every body yesterday ibought gt5 signature edition and there are 4 chrome cars and something called C Chrome something..??? whats that?? and is there any stealth cars??

There all on vouchers In your pack. There's many threads on this.
But one voucher (stealth) will be between the cd case & the space It sits In the black box.
The chromeline voucher Is behind the book In your cd case.
Enter these codes at the redeem code section on playstation store.

Chromeline cars have chrome lines on them hence the name, Stealth are carbon fiber.

its like this??
jajjva.jpg

No mine was a PSN voucher thing, Like the one on the bottom right of the black box.
2d0z3ie.jpg

Is there not a scratch off bit with the gamestop one?

Last edited:
hallo every body yesterday ibought gt5 signature edition and there are 4 chrome cars and something called C Chrome something..??? whats that?? and is there any stealth cars??
If you have a car named "C Chrome" (likely to be the Shelby Cobra", good luck downloading that one... Take a photo of your screen and take your Signature Edition back for a new one.

WT****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE IS THE **** IS IT??

i have a voucher code that says how to claim you gran turismo 5 chromeline cars % theme

If you have a car named "C Chrome" (likely to be the Shelby Cobra", good luck downloading that one... Take a photo of your screen and take your Signature Edition back for a new one.

i went to the store and thay told me that it came like this

Back