Enzo tune... 70% will be optimized

" I tried something similar to flashjuan, its great to see someone elses settings because I wouldnt have got to these new settings in 1 month of making incremental changes:

Ride height: Front -5 Rear -5
Spring rate: Front 12.5 Rear 14.7
Dampers extension: Front 6 Rear 7
Dampers compression: Front 6 Rear 6
Anti-roll bars: Front 5 Rear 2
Camber angle: Front -2.0 Rear -2.0
Toe angle: Front -0.35 Rear -0.35
Diff: standard
Brakes: Front 5 Rear 4 "

Hey Thanks for this!

I run the Extreme Euro Tracks to grind money xp and tune cars, and the hour or so i spent tunin this enzo got me no where near this good of handling.

It works well on all 3 tracks as long as you keep it on the ground in Trial Mountain. I ran great times as well.

The only thing i noticed is there's some wheel skipping in hard acceleration in 2nd and 3rd gear on some tight corners line Rome and Trial Mountain. You can feel them in the steering wheel and hear it in the motor. Maybe some Diff adjustments?

Either way TY very big improvements.

I'm gonna try out your tune tonight while trying to grind for money and xp. What level are you currently at in A-Spec if you don't mind me asking?

i just finished testing a lot of tweaks and i think i have something pretty decent for circuit tracks. it's proven alright so far on city courses but surprisingly it shined very well on grand valley speedway and trial mountain thus far. holds grip pretty well, turns in sharper when off throttle, etc.

i started with flashjuan's settings and sat with it in practice mode for an hour changing things here and there and came up with this:

Suspension
Ride height: Front -8 Rear -8
Spring rate: Front 12.5 Rear 14.7
Dampers extension: Front 5 Rear 5
Dampers compression: Front 5 Rear 6
Anti-roll bars: Front 6 Rear 2
Camber angle - : Front 2 Rear 3
Toe angle: Front -0.36 Rear -0.35

LSD
Initial torque: 10
Acceleration sensitivity 30
Braking sensitivity 17

Brakes
Front: 5
Rear: 7

I have all engine mods EXCEPT stage 3, racing medium tires, lightweight stage 2, and the chassis reinforcement as well. 871 HP / 583 ft/lbs, 1104kg.

Do you have customisable gears on this? What do you have them set at?

Great thread. I was initially... quite disappointed with my Enzo, especially compared with the Furai, but using dLo and flashjuan's as a start I got it dialed out and love testing out my Enzo in the Poly Digital Cup to try out new settings now and then.

Currently, I'm :

Ride height: Front -7 Rear -7
Spring rate: Front 12.6 Rear 14.8
Anti-roll bars: Front 6 Rear 3
Toe angle: Front -0.36 Rear -0.33

LSD
Acceleration sensitivity 33
Braking sensitivity 30

Brakes

I'm going to test it on mine as wel. I'm glad someone came up with the tunes. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Uxi
Great thread. I was initially... quite disappointed with my Enzo, especially compared with the Furai, but using dLo and flashjuan's as a start I got it dialed out and love testing out my Enzo in the Poly Digital Cup to try out new settings now and then.

Currently, I'm :

Ride height: Front -7 Rear -7
Spring rate: Front 12.6 Rear 14.8
Anti-roll bars: Front 6 Rear 3
Toe angle: Front -0.36 Rear -0.33

LSD
Acceleration sensitivity 33
Braking sensitivity 30

Brakes

This works pretty well. After spending 1.2mil with mods on the darn enzo I was sorely dissappointed and made myself drive my gt-r and race until I got my 1.2mil back lol. This makes it driveable but it still sucks as a car IMO. I to tried to sell it to get some money back and the dreaded can't be sold ugg.

Bought the Enzo to have some fun. I went in a different direction than the tune so far.

Deep Forest Raceway

Used this track because it has a lot of variety to put a car to the test. Slow turns, fast turns, off camber, kerbing, crests and downhill braking.... This has continues to be my favorite PD creation.

Modifications:
Rear Spoiler
Fully Customizable Race Suspension
Sport Soft Tires
Oil Change

682hp/1255kg

Aero Rear Wing: 25
Brake Bias: 6/4

Suspension:
RH: -10/0
SR: 10.5/9.0
Ext: 1/1
Comp: 2/2
ARB: 4/6

Camber: 2.2/1.1
Toe: -.10/+.20

Just ran a 1:17.267 with everything off except ABS 1 on a G25. (Right hander between the two underpasses works a charm with modulated LIGHT wheelspin and a touch of opposite lock.). The key is you can't manhandle this car. This isn't a GTR you can muscle around and use the power to overcome your own short falls. You need to tweak her with precise throttle control and smooth steering.

I will work on this more but I'm worthless right now. Lap times are inconsistant as I'm getting tired..... Figured I could give you a different direction to look into.

Edit: just tried Green Hell......bump will have to be fixed. I made a nice clean lap and then at the slight left-hand kink towards the end of the long straight it spun like a top! 208mph ramp wheeeeeeee!

Last edited:
The setup I have for it feels pretty solid. And what I think would help this car a lot would be a splitter or something for downforce on the front.

Fully upgraded

Suspension
Ride height: Front -10 Rear -10
Spring rate: Front 12 Rear 12.5
Dampers extension: Front 6 Rear 6
Anti-roll bars: Front 4 Rear 4
Camber angle - : Front 1.5 Rear 1
Toe angle: Front -0.10 Rear 0.20

LSD
Braking sensitivity 17

Brakes
Rear: 4

I have both, the fully upgraded model and a slightly moded model.

Today I tested Gizmo's settings and got very good results. Thank you! The car could use some more downforce that I agree...

I only changed the windows on the stock version and put racings softs on it. It doesn't understeer or oversteer in anyway even without driving aids. Maybe it's mostly up to driver. There are a lot of cars in this game that I don't find amusing and others love them.

I have tuned it heaps and I've got it to understeer wayyy less but on tracks like the ring it still goes off horribly where other supercars manage to stick on the track at the same speed.

Especially when going over a small hill at high speed, the front of the car loses soooo much grip it's like all the weight of the car is in the back. Seems like an impossible fix to me :(

The setup I have for it feels pretty solid. And what I think would help this car a lot would be a splitter or something for downforce on the front.

Fully upgraded

Suspension

LSD
Braking sensitivity 17

Brakes

I'm more found with this tune and the main reason is the stiffness in the springs, for a car that doesn't have as much downforce as Mclaren F1 I think is necessary softer springs for the bumps like Nurburgring! :)

How strange - you'd think that a car whose styling's obviously been influenced by F1 - what with its nose and all - would have a ton of downforce, especially at the front!

Do you have customisable gears on this? What do you have them set at?

i set the gears to whatever the track i'm on requires, but generally in the longer range (higher top) because there's so much power it's easy to spin the wheels freely esp if you run with all aids off like me.

Took my Enzo out again recently on my favoring tuning scheme, the Poly Digital Cup. Still enjoying my settings and still holding at 922hp. Tried to go lower, but it was turning into spark city. Thinking of experimenting with engine rebuild since I already got the MM trophy, already bought my FGT, and still sitting on 12-15M at any point in time...

Uxi_enzoFrontSkid.jpg

Love this car! Still my favorite in GT5

But then I did this...

Uxi_enzoOops2.jpg

and thinking I might need to do the chassis. :embarrassed:

awesome variety of tunes i have had a hell of a time trying to tune enzo and am very happy to have you guys help me with an enzo base tune i want so much for the enzo to drive as good as it looks to thanks again fellas

Fully upgraded

Suspension

LSD
Braking sensitivity 17

Brakes

This one certainly made it more driveable for me, but I have never done a Tune before, so not sure what the others would offer me as I am new to GT5 compaired to you guys

Thx for this

Paul

Ok I dont know what it is like to use a wheel while playing this game but these enzo tunes are garbage. Garbage. The tail is sliding all over the place and I cant even drive a straight line without spinning out. Is this a joke, like do people post stuff on here like this to be funny? Maybe some just have no clue what they are doing.

ok after 3 hours of repeatedly attempting the autumn ring in the ferrari section of the online specials with the stupid enzo, I finally won. I switched my suspension and LSD to stock. Shifted my tranny to top out at 155. I turned on every handicap except active steering. Traction control set to five and abs set to 5.

My tune for Stock weight/power

My tune for fully built

RKM Motorsports
Avid Racing Factory
flashjuan
dLo GSR
MrGrado
Uxi
Woody3says
Gizmo247
Red Valley Racing
Praiano's Tunes
Praiano's Tunes(Drag)
Binmann88
Dr_Slump's Car Ambulance
BigBang
Motor City Tunes
Team Shmo
X3rx3s44
uncle_hayley_j
Dr_Slump' Car Ambulance(Drag)
Grease Monkey Engineering(Drag)(SS7)
SpitRacer Tuning
CSL's Garage
SnakeEyes Tuning
Grease Monkey Engineering(Drag)(SS7)
aardvark garage
aardvark garage(2)
avgtuner

Find all these here.

The key to tuning the Enzo is indeed the LSD, using almost exactly the same values as the first given tune

I always drive a car first, try to get a feeling for it,

Then I tune the LSD to values way too high to keep it stable, of course understeer rears it's ugly head but wait:

After that, tune down the settings bit by bit till you get a stable handling without too much understeer, this is a matter of taste. How low can you go:)

Tamed not only the Enzo with this but the Ruf Yellowbird too, on sports hard!

Back