JG's Tune Shop - 4 endurance tunes up! [73 TUNES][OPEN]

• Thread starter GfxJG
  • 779 comments
No opinions on my two awesomesauce british supercars?

I'll give them a blast for you later. My racing buds and I are mocking up a GT1 Series. I'm pretty keen to try out the DB9, as it made the grade for GT1. Currently I'm trying to figure out weight and power restrictions, most notably trying to figure out if I can work Success Ballast over the term of a Championship. Proving to be something of a headache, and it'll cost me muchos Cr as well, as I'll need to buy, rip apart and then junk quite a few cars :ouch:

I hadn't included the Jag in the GT1 crowd, but as I was investigating real world GT1, I noticed that the Jag was eligible for GT3, so maybe it'll get a look in if our GT1 series works out...

{Cy}

PS - Bit lazy of me to not go and check further up the thread, but do you test your builds online..?? I'm pretty much done with A & B-Spec these days, I get my thrill beating my racing buds :sly:

No, I test them in Pratice mode =/ I don't feel much difference in online mode, although a little bit I will admit.

No, I test them in Pratice mode =/ I don't feel much difference in online mode, although a little bit I will admit.

Hmmmm, ok. There is a difference between the two, however it seems the scale of that difference is still up for debate. I'll try them online (I've got a big practise session lined up tonight) and will let you know how they perform 👍

{Cy}

Hmmmm, ok. There is a difference between the two, however it seems the scale of that difference is still up for debate. I'll try them online (I've got a big practise session lined up tonight) and will let you know how they perform 👍

{Cy}

Please do report back, would be good to know ;D

Let me start by giving full credit to JG's Tune Shop for providing the tune for this Mitsubishi FTO Super Touring Car.

I should mention that I am a die hard Mitsu fan, after building an EVO V here in the US. To keep the review unbiased however, I should mention that I was never a fan of the FTO as a car. To me, it represents all thats wrong with Mitsubishi, and reminds me wholly of the FWD Eclipses here in the US market. A sports car at heart, castrated by the "reliability" of a front wheel drive system. Gran Turismo's tuners had the right idea by giving this car the "super touring car" dressings. Setting it up with a proper motor, and a proper 4WD system, and that is where JG's has taken over.

Considering the former rarity of this vehicle in the game, myGranTurismo.net still has it rated as a 5, I figured it would be a good tune to review for this shop. It's a very popular car, and now that more and more users are getting their hands on them, and presumably have the intentions of using them to race both A and B spec, this tune is right on the money with the demand.

I had previously owned this vehicle, using it myself with another tune on it for the JGTC races. The initial tune, done by another shop, was good... but not great, and since this is a review of JG's tune, I won't go into excessive detail about the good or bad of another shop's tune... it's just not my style. For a more user friendly layout, I've bulleted my thoughts.

Original "other shop" tune.
Tested on Laguna Seca.
Tires were the same racing softs.
Best time: 1:24.6..
  • The car pushed heavily under high speed braking.
  • The car had more of an understeer tendency when applying power after the apex.
  • When the car was really "flung in" it had a tendency to four wheel drift.
  • With cautious throttle control through the corner, it would hold a neutral line.

Mind you, I had applied this tune and enjoyed it's capabilities whilst going through my A-spec racing.

Moving on to JG's tune, I changed the oil and made sure I had everything applied the way that the tune specified in terms of gearing, suspension etc.

My first reactions driving JG's FTO STC around Laguna were not good. I felt that the car was handling very similarly to the previous tune which was odd because the tunes were quite different. The tune in general was setup with much more attention to detail as opposed to simply "quick tuning" the car which is what the previous tune had now appeared to be. I decided to let the lap times dictate the results before I passed judgement.

The first lap in with the JG FTO STC was a surprising 1:23.1.., a full 1.5 seconds faster :eek: so I began to pay closer attention. As the lap times continued to roll in, the clock was telling me all that I needed to know about that attention to detail. 1:23.024, 1:22.7, and 1:22.045 was the quickest I cared to muster. These times were interspersed amongst a dozen or so laps (mentioning for credibility's sake) with the quickest coming on lap 5. What I discovered with this car was that it was essentially a knife edge. If you elected to race conservatively and never really utilize the cars full potential, you might never know what this car is really capable of. It almost caught me in that trap as I was ready to fully shrug this tune off as not much better. However, if you have the stones to take it to the ragged edge, the car would push back all day long, but if you even THINK about taking it over the edge... see ya. The thing about that last bit... the "see ya" isn't really even a race ending spin, it's typically understeer that leads to an outside line departure, but since the car handles so well off road, it can be easily corralled back onto the track without dumping too many positions. :P

The bullets for JG's FTO Super Touring Car tune then are as follows:
  • The car provides TONS of grip, and for those brave enough to keep their foot into it, you'll be rewarded with significantly faster lap times.
  • For those who don't care to run a few practice laps in this car, I'm sorry to say JG, but I must say, look elsewhere. This car requires a bit of practice, but as I said, it will pay dividends.
  • Despite the tuner making some efforts to try to quell that heaviness under high speed braking, this car still pushes pretty hard under braking. This could perhaps be an ABS issue? I'm not positive, and that is the ONE thing that is wrong with this tune in my book.

When all is said and done, this is a great tune for a car that should've been built this way since the day it entered production. I'd expect that in the hands of a more capable driver, this tune could be 2 seconds quicker per lap at Laguna, and with some more time I might even get into it. This tune though has left me wanting more from this tuner. JG's thread is laid out very nicely and his tunes are very thorough. I would certainly recommend this tune and this tuner, and I can't wait to test out another tune.

JG's Tune Shop Mitsubishi FTO Super Touring Car:

👍 👍 👍 👍 👎

4/5 thumbs up.

Addendum to the original review to add a stock tune.

In driving the stock FTO I need to mention that I had already added the full spectrum of parts to this vehicle, including the chassis rigidity modification, as this cannot be removed, these times should be evaluated with a grain of salt.

The stock FTO STC was able to run times consistently in the high 1:24's on Laguna Seca. This was punctuated by a top time of 1:23.8 which was in my opinion, a near perfect lap for my abilities. To be sure I had given JG's tune a fair shake, I again added the parts and applied the tune and was able to nearly match my time from the original review of 1:22.045 with a 1:22.048. Some may look at this tune and say that adding roughly 50 horsepower and a FULL tune should net more than a ~1.7 second improvement, but I'll just remind you that my "stock" times were done with the chassis modification, and that this isn't a "stock" vehicle being turned into a monster. This is a full blown racing car, modified by the game designers to exist in their world, and THEN it is modified by JG's. Knowing that, I think dropping ~1.7 seconds off of the time is a true testament to the skill of this tune shop.

Last edited:
Ouch. That was a review that most tuners only dream of getting. So thanks ;D PM me with a request if you wish, I will gladly fufill it ;D I also have the afternoon off, so I think I'll take the FTO to Laguna Seca like you, see if I can fix some of the mistakes you found.

If you'd like to add a tune, the only request that I make is that you attempt to tune something that is either not already in this thread, or not really "completed properly" in this thread.

Thread: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=198751

My preference is typically to the more out of the ordinary vehicles. I've been having fun with many of the light weight cars lately. But certainly no FWD cars. :)

EivlEvo, I'd like to ask 2 things.
1: What's this 'other shop' so that I can add it to my database.
2: Can you add a comparison of the stock set up as well?

EivlEvo, I'd like to ask 2 things.
1: What's this 'other shop' so that I can add it to my database.
2: Can you add a comparison of the stock set up as well?

Adrenaline... I wish I could tell you. I had just went searching for it, and couldn't find it anywhere. I had planned on adding a comparison to stock, but I just ran short on time. I can update it tomorrow.

I can post the specs from the other tune if it would help? I just feel bad for not being able to give credit where it's due?

Not a big deal, I'll come across it eventually as I work my way down the list.
I am curious to see how stock compares, or I can send you a Pm with my adjustments to the stock setup if you'd like.

Aston Martin DB9 Racing Edition
664 BHP @ 6900 RPM - 74 KGFM @ 5900 RPM - 1387 KG

London.jpg

This is in no way a complete test, I have my reasons for only testing the suspension. However, I felt it necessary to come back and report my initially findings.

I already had this car in my garage, I’ve been fact finding about minimum weights for it and a number of other cars. I’ve wasted a lot of Cr buying and stripping out these cars, so it pleased me that I could at least use this Aston for something. Otherwise I’d have to sell it, trade it or let it collect dust.

With the car already stripped to GfxJG’s spec, I installed custom springs and took it to the garage for an oil change. I threw a set of Sport Softs on it whilst I was there. Let’s be clear that GfxJG runs this thing on slicks, and with a bucket load more power. Honestly, I just wanted to see how the car drove with GfxJG’s suspension set up.

So, how was it?? I took it to Trial Mountain, my recent testing ground. I only managed to get a few practise laps in before my mate turned up with his Vantage. His Racing Slick clad, Aero bedecked, 600+bhp snarling, farting angry beast Vantage. I told him that I was running my DB9 almost completely stock, oil change, SS tyres, custom springs, and that’s it.

Well, the DB9 was the faster off the line, minimal wheel spin. The Vantage brought the end of the World that bit closer with a massive cloud of tyre smoke. I eased off into the first section of turns, knowing the Vantage was right there and likely to take chunks out of me, I let him pass. The DB9 braked marvellously into the first tunnel, and allowed me to get on the power reasonably quickly. Not forgetting this was online, and my tyres weren’t hot enough, I eased it over the crest keeping the smoke spitting Vantage right in front of me. Anticipating turn 5, I got on the brakes early, and watched the Vantage sail into the wall. The DB9 with more than enough speed scrubbed off, tucked sweetly into the apex and again allowed me to get on the power quickly. The Vantage spat some more fire and brimstone behind me, firing clods of earth as he trolled up the left hand wall. The DB9 held its line through 6 & 7, pulling hard up to the second tunnel. Early on the brakes again and nose tucked in nicely, cut across the hatch marks. The DB9 soaked the bumps well, kept the tyres on the ground and delivered power all the way into the next tunnel. A second or two later, the Vantage entered the same tunnel and applied his 200+bhp adVantage.

I was never going to hold him off, not matter how badly setup his car was. The gulf between these two cars power levels was frankly unfair. But the DB9, with this suspension setup was a pleasure to drive. Once I’d gotten into the next lap, and the tyres had warmed enough, I could throw it into corners and power hard out of them. It did exactly what I asked it to do, with very little fuss. Whilst I was never going to overcome the Vantage’s extra power, I only finished 10 seconds behind him, over 6 laps. I was consistently putting in 01:33s. Oh, and the levels of tyre wear after 6 laps were impressive. Lots of tread left, and I was being heavy with the loud pedal.

If GfxJG doesn’t mind, I’d like to PM regarding a custom/specific build for this car, based around this one. I’ll come back as soon as I can with a review of how this full build runs.

{Cy}

This is in no way a complete test, I have my reasons for only testing the suspension. However, I felt it necessary to come back and report my initially findings.

I already had this car in my garage, I’ve been fact finding about minimum weights for it and a number of other cars. I’ve wasted a lot of Cr buying and stripping out these cars, so it pleased me that I could at least use this Aston for something. Otherwise I’d have to sell it, trade it or let it collect dust.

With the car already stripped to GfxJG’s spec, I installed custom springs and took it to the garage for an oil change. I threw a set of Sport Softs on it whilst I was there. Let’s be clear that GfxJG runs this thing on slicks, and with a bucket load more power. Honestly, I just wanted to see how the car drove with GfxJG’s suspension set up.

So, how was it?? I took it to Trial Mountain, my recent testing ground. I only managed to get a few practise laps in before my mate turned up with his Vantage. His Racing Slick clad, Aero bedecked, 600+bhp snarling, farting angry beast Vantage. I told him that I was running my DB9 almost completely stock, oil change, SS tyres, custom springs, and that’s it.

Well, the DB9 was the faster off the line, minimal wheel spin. The Vantage brought the end of the World that bit closer with a massive cloud of tyre smoke. I eased off into the first section of turns, knowing the Vantage was right there and likely to take chunks out of me, I let him pass. The DB9 braked marvellously into the first tunnel, and allowed me to get on the power reasonably quickly. Not forgetting this was online, and my tyres weren’t hot enough, I eased it over the crest keeping the smoke spitting Vantage right in front of me. Anticipating turn 5, I got on the brakes early, and watched the Vantage sail into the wall. The DB9 with more than enough speed scrubbed off, tucked sweetly into the apex and again allowed me to get on the power quickly. The Vantage spat some more fire and brimstone behind me, firing clods of earth as he trolled up the left hand wall. The DB9 held its line through 6 & 7, pulling hard up to the second tunnel. Early on the brakes again and nose tucked in nicely, cut across the hatch marks. The DB9 soaked the bumps well, kept the tyres on the ground and delivered power all the way into the next tunnel. A second or two later, the Vantage entered the same tunnel and applied his 200+bhp adVantage.

I was never going to hold him off, not matter how badly setup his car was. The gulf between these two cars power levels was frankly unfair. But the DB9, with this suspension setup was a pleasure to drive. Once I’d gotten into the next lap, and the tyres had warmed enough, I could throw it into corners and power hard out of them. It did exactly what I asked it to do, with very little fuss. Whilst I was never going to overcome the Vantage’s extra power, I only finished 10 seconds behind him, over 6 laps. I was consistently putting in 01:33s. Oh, and the levels of tyre wear after 6 laps were impressive. Lots of tread left, and I was being heavy with the loud pedal.

If GfxJG doesn’t mind, I’d like to PM regarding a custom/specific build for this car, based around this one. I’ll come back as soon as I can with a review of how this full build runs.

{Cy}

PM me any time you like my friend, and thanks for the, if only partial, review ;D I also love the way you described the Vantage XD But I can tell you, with more power, it isn't quite as easy to drive... You are warned... I also considered keeping the V12 stock when I tuned it, but it just wasn't fast enough for my taste (read: I like fast).

JG and Adrenaline... I've updated my review with a set of times as stock. Hopefully that will help users grasp the overall quality of the tune.

Also, JG, if you had time to run on Laguna... I'd be interested to hear what time's you were able to run. If they end up being much quicker, I'd like to be able to have a go at them to make sure I'm getting the full potential from the tune and the car.

I ran in practice mode, on a legal lap, and with grip reduction to real. Everything else as you stated in your tune including driving aides.

Cheers.

I belive I knocked 1 second of your time in the initial tune, and I reworked it to shave another ½ second off... I'll post it tomorrow if I have time, if not it won't be until Monday =/

Nissan Silvia Spec-R TRM
470 BHP @ 7500 RPM - 46 KGFM @ 7300 RPM - 1000 KG

FujiSpeedwayF-1.jpg

Base Model
Nissan Silvia Spec-R Aero (S15) '02

GT Auto
Oil Change
Racing Modification (Perform before anything else)

Tuning Shop
Rigidity Improvement
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports ECU
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter: Sports
High RPM Range Turbo Kit
Fully Customisable Transmission
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi Racing Flywheel
Carbon Propeller Shaft
Fully Customisable LSD
Fully Customisable Suspension Kit
Racing Soft Tires

-------------------

Ballast
Ballast Amount: 0 KG
Ballast Position: 0

Aerodynamics
20/50

Power Limiter
100.0%

Transmission
1st Gear: 3.488
2nd Gear: 2.322
3rd Gear: 1.684
4th Gear: 1.281
5th Gear: 1.023
6th Gear: 0.858

Final Gear: 3.692
Max Speed: 330 KPH

LSD
Initial Torque: 8
Acceleration Sensitivity: 27
Braking Sensitivity: 12

Suspension
Ride Height: -25/-22
Spring Rate: 10.9/12.8
Dampers (Extension): 5/7
Dampers (Compression): 4/6
Anti-Roll Bars: 5/6

Camber Angle: 2.4/2.2
Toe Angle: -0.10/-0.05

Brakes
Brake Balance: 7/6

Driving Aids
Tuned with everything off except Driving Line (affects nothing for the car) and ABS at 1.

-------------------

Tuners Comments
Certainly a tune subject to revision, I just wanted to get another tune up before I leave on holiday for the the next few days. But it's 3-4 seconds faster around Fuji Speedway F than the stock setup with these parts, so it's an improvement. Handles pretty well and is fast. As in 6:47-round-the-Nürburgring fast.

JG, I like your choice of cars. I will definitely try your supercar tunes this weekend. I love my Alfa 8C but I think it could do better. I just picked up the DB9 and I also wanted to pick up a new XKR.

I will probably try the Carlifornia Tune without the spoiler. I hate spoilers!
Will you take request, after I reviewed this thing? :)

concept.png

As I promised, I will review the Ferrari Carlifornia "TE"

Intro

Well, JG's description about this car isn't as hyped as in other Tuning Shops.
He describes this car as a "Good All - Round Car"....
And I must say, I wasn't thrilled either as I saw the Parts, I had to put in this Beauty from Maranello. My first thought was: My poor Wallet; my second thought: Meh, Soft Racing Rubber.

I'm the type of guy, who like the "minimalistic" tune. That means, how can I tune the car, that it is as fast as much more powerful cars and still have a very good feeling and handling on Sports Rubber.
So, you see that this car is the total opposite of my favorite kind of tuning, it's the "Alpha Male Tuning".... everything what can be upgraded in this car, Is upgraded. Thanks to a tune of about 200.000Cr we have 680HP @ ~ 1300kg. So the Power/Weight - Ratio is very nice and promises a lot.

The Test(ground)

The best ground, to test a car is the Nürburgring for me. Not only did I spend thousands of kilometres on the GP Course and the Nordschleife, but It is my favorite track. I know where the breaking points are, and after some testing I sort of learn, when I can put the foot down, without overdoing.

I will put this Carlifornia against my 458 Italia, which has about 600HP, but weighs about 150kg less! An unfair test you might think?! Well, driving a Mid - Engine Beast at the same style like the Carlifornia requieres a lot more concentration!

The First Thoughts - Driving the Horses

After just putting the foot down, you'll know, that this thing does not mess around. Extremly fast acceleration and a sound, that lets you bow down are only 2 things, that makes this thing so awesome!
The Handling isn't the biggest surprise. I mean, we have Sticky Racingslicks on this thing.
What's more surprising is the turning speed! You can step so early on the throttle, it seems to be from another planet, and at the same time you can turn in very aggressive, and cut the first corner quite heavy!

But there not just positive aspects about this car, as you can think for yourself.
Even though the car puts the power suprisingly good onto the tarmac, the car has a very bad issue with tight turns. As I said, you can step onto the throttle very early, but If you exaggerate, this thing tends to understeer a bit. An absolute No - Go for me!
But despite this little downside, this thing is just pure Sex on Wheels.

At the End of the day I managed to get a 1:57:556 out of this car. After some more driving you sure be able to get this thing below the 1:56:xx if not 1:55:xx, but a 1:57:xx is still an extremly fast time, where my 458 Italia never came close to!

The Results
1. Ferrari Carlifornia TE by JG Tune Shop - 1:57,556
2. Ferrari 458 Italia by EST - 2:00,800

My Final Thoughts

Well, what can I say?
The car isn't the best I've driven so far, that's for sure. But (!), this car Is by far the easiest - to - drive car with this power I know, and this is the Reward of the "Alpha Male" - Tuningstyle combined with the cleverness of JG Tune Shop. As I said before, it's always easy to tune a car to the absolute maximum, but then It's a lot tougher to get this thing to turn and to put this amount of power onto the asphalt, because the Carlifornia does not have AWD!

And since this car has RWD, makes it so much better.
But since it's not the perfect car, it's what you said - "A (very) good Allround - Car"

Well done, JG!

Thanks for the review (and compliments!)! PM me with your request whenever you like. But please not the MP4-12C, I hate it like the plague.

Toyota WedsSport Celica '03
411 BHP @ 6900 RPM - 53 KGFM @ 4500 RPM - 1050 KG

CapeRingPeriphery_2.jpg

Base Model
Toyota WedsSport Celica '03 - Aquired via Used Car Dealership

GT Auto
Oil Change

Tuning Shop
Rigidity Improvement
Titanium Racing Exhaust
High RPM Range Turbo Kit
Fully Customisable LSD
Racing Soft Tires

-------------------

Ballast

Aerodynamics
35/60

Power Limiter
100.0%

Transmission
1st Gear: 2.745
2nd Gear: 1.849
3rd Gear: 1.350
4th Gear: 1.034
5th Gear: 0.831
6th Gear: 0.700

Final Gear: 4.312
Max Speed: 310 KPH

LSD
Initial Torque: 10
Acceleration Sensitivity: 30
Braking Sensitivity: 15

Suspension
Ride Height: -30/-30
Spring Rate: 13.6/14.4
Dampers (Extension): 7/8
Dampers (Compression): 6/7
Anti-Roll Bars: 6/6

Camber Angle: 2.5/2.0
Toe Angle: -0.05/0.00

Brakes
Brake Balance: 6/5

Driving Aids
Tuned with everything off except Driving Line (affects nothing for the car) and ABS at 1.

-------------------

Tuners Comments
Yes, this is what most tuners would consider a tune you'd use to set a benchmark. This is the tune I used to set a benchmark on what this needed. But goddamn, did it fly with this. So I didn't bother tinkering more with it, except the Spring Rates. Only problem is, you might want to shift from 5th to 6th a few hundered RPM before you normally would. I fail at tranny tuning, so I didn't try to mess with it.

WHat a great thing you got here M8, I have added a link to it in the Danish Facegroup that I'm in.. Thanks for sharing

Flagmo-T aja Team_MoFF-No2

Toyota Supra 3.0GT Turbo XX
391 BHP @ 6700 RPM - 47 KGFM @ 3700 RPM - 1239 KG

SuzukaCircuit_1.jpg

Base Model
Toyota Supra 3.0GT Turbo A '88 - Aquired via New Car Dealership

GT Auto
Oil Change
Aero Parts

Tuning Shop
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Bonnet (Body Colour)
Window Weight Reduction
Rigidity Improvement
Engine Tuning Stage 1
Sports ECU
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi Racing Flywheel
Carbon Propeller Shaft
Fully Customisable LSD
Racing Soft Tires

-------------------

Ballast

Aerodynamics
0/20

Power Limiter
100.0%

Transmission
1st Gear: 2.853
2nd Gear: 2.004
3rd Gear: 1.598
4th Gear: 1.346
5th Gear: 1.110
6th Gear: 0.940

Final Gear: 3.472
Max Speed: 280 KPH

LSD
Initial Torque: 8
Acceleration Sensitivity: 20
Braking Sensitivity: 10

Suspension
Ride Height: -25/-22
Spring Rate: 9.7/14.2
Dampers (Extension): 4/9
Dampers (Compression): 3/8
Anti-Roll Bars: 1/5

Camber Angle: 2.7/2.3
Toe Angle: -0.08/-0.12

Brakes
Brake Balance: 5/5

Driving Aids

-------------------

Tuners Comments
So... The initial idea with this was to create a little series designed for online runs, with a car in each power category. Which explains the lack of maxing out. But now that I'm done, I'm really glad I didn't max it. The understeer would have been unbearable. Also, put anything Sports Soft or lower on this, and you'll have a kickass burnouter. Really.

Last edited:
Ford Mustang Mach 7 '71
734 BHP @ 5400 RPM - 115 KGFM @ 4400 RPM - 1309 KG

LagunaSecaRaceway.jpg

Base Model
Ford Mustang Mach 1 '71 - Aquired via New Car Dealership

GT Auto
Oil Change
Aero Parts

Tuning Shop
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Bonnet (Body Colour)
Window Weight Reduction
Rigidity Improvement
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports ECU
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Supercharger
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi Racing Flywheel
Fully Customisable LSD
Racing Soft Tires

-------------------

Ballast

Aerodynamics
0/20

Power Limiter
100.0%

Transmission
1st Gear: 2.247
2nd Gear: 1.374
3rd Gear: 0.941
4th Gear: 0.685
5th Gear: 0.531

Final Gear: 3.890
Max Speed: 400 KPH

LSD
Initial Torque: 10
Acceleration Sensitivity: 24
Braking Sensitivity: 10

Suspension
Ride Height: -20/-17
Spring Rate: 9.7/14.3
Dampers (Extension): 4/9
Dampers (Compression): 3/8
Anti-Roll Bars: 2/6

Camber Angle: 2.5/2.1
Toe Angle: -0.05/-0.15

Brakes
Brake Balance: 5/5

Driving Aids

-------------------

Tuners Comments
I finally found a car that looks good in Gold Chrome with Silver Chrome rims. But other than that, there are two things you need to know about this car. 1.) This is not an endurance machine. It eats fuel and tires faster than a kid eats candy. (Illustrated by pic on Comfort Softs) 2.) It has more torque than your mom. Or at least a Viper ACR. Also, I need to tell you one more thing, but there is only one way to describe it language-wise: Don't drive this car like a p***y. Drive it LIKE A MAN! You won't regret it. But if you can't handle some tailslide then you might want to skip this car.

Back