Done.

I've done 3 trades so far so not really. If the FR request doesn't go through for a trade I'm doing now I can send before the reset tomorrow. Otherwise it will have to wait till Monday.

Edit: Also interested in the Nismo GT-R LM Road Going Version.

Last edited:
I've done 3 trades so far so not really. If the FR request doesn't go through for a trade I'm doing now I can send before the reset tomorrow. Otherwise it will have to wait till Monday.

So let's make it monday, this way it's a fix date, better than being not sure, which may make me loose a 24h.

Agree ?

Edit:

So I'll reserve you 20 and 21st for both cars.

And I'll pick level 23 ticket for 2nd trade.

What do you think ?

Last edited:
xSTIG_JUNIORx
Yes I am interested, I have a spot free for Thursday 23rd. Is it okey for you ?

👍

Yeah that's fine with me. My psn ID is amo82. Might send you your ticket Tuesday if that's ok

Thanks

im looking for both the academy cars.
if you got both pick any 2 tickets you like from my collection
earliest i can trade is 22/06,pm me your answer thanks

I can give you a 1988 ticket for a Corvette '60 and if you don't have that car I'll give you that ticket for a Subaru 360.

I have both of them, deal for the corvette '60 ? or the Subaru 360 ?

I'll give you a 1988 ticket for the Corvette '60. It's a deal. Are you also willing to give me the Subaru? I'll throw in a paint or two if you want. I have all mattes, all colourshifts, gold chrome and silver chrome.

I'll give you a 1988 ticket for the Corvette '60. It's a deal. Are you also willing to give me the Subaru? I'll throw in a paint or two if you want. I have all mattes, all colourshifts, gold chrome and silver chrome.

Deal for the Corvette, next free slot is on July 4th.

I can give the subaru too, but I'd like a ticket/coupon instead, i'm really full of paints.

Let me know 👍

Back