Done.

Use the edit button instead of making double posts both of you. :grumpy:

This---25/6: MarcosChelas-----> Personal deal # Pontiac Tempest Le Mans GTO '64 (Ruby Red) + 3 paints
Change it to MarcosChelas-----> Personal deal # Mercury Cougar XR-7 '67 Glacier Blue + 3 paints. Your Pontiac Tempest GTO is repainted as there is no Ruby Red as original colour.Same goes for your Dodge Charger Super Bee Hemi 426 in Pyrenees Black (repainted also).Thats all and looking forward to the 25th as our only trade.À bientôt.

This---25/6: MarcosChelas-----> Personal deal # Pontiac Tempest Le Mans GTO '64 (Ruby Red) + 3 paints
Change it to MarcosChelas-----> Personal deal # Mercury Cougar XR-7 '67 Glacier Blue + 3 paints. Your Pontiac Tempest GTO is repainted as there is no Ruby Red as original colour.Same goes for your Dodge Charger Super Bee Hemi 426 in Pyrenees Black (repainted also).Thats all and looking forward to the 25th as our only trade.À bientôt.

Officially answered in here.

sent you over some museum cards for free stiggy. I will get more over to you tomorrow if i remember but as i said you can have all mine if only there was a way to send in bulk

You officially deleted me from your PSN and i've also noticed that you deleted the trade you have with me also as if nothing ever happened. I've sent you another FR in PSN to which i haven't got a reply yet.Now i've been trading in the marketplace here in gtp without scamming anyone and be scammed so don't try to be the first to break the rule.You received 90 gears and sent me 10 paints.Our deal was and still is 15 gears=5 paints & 50 gears=1 car/ticket. I expect to receive 3 paints and the aforementioned car in the post above as i'm owed from you and nothing else.Do good on your trades so i don't have to ask the moderators to look upon this when the time is due.

@ xSTIG_JUNIORx

I've sent you a FR on PSN and you haven't accepted. Are you going to trade with me? Message me on PSN. Thanks.

Also, does anyone know why he has been banned?

This guy is a fantastic trader, I does what he promises.
No complains at all.
I will for sure trade again with him.
+3 👍

This guy is a fantastic trader, I does what he promises.
No complains at all.
I will for sure trade again with him.
+3 👍

Maybe for you my friend but he owes me a car and 3 paints for 65 gears and he's supposed to send it today until reset but he deleted our trade schedule in the OP and also my PSN and then i've sent him another FR which he didn't accept it either so howcome he's so reliable and also why he's banned too??? Mind boggling? Less than 90 minutes to call the thread maker a name which you know what it is...let's hope he delivers as is supposed to be.

Maybe for you my friend but he owes me a car and 3 paints for 65 gears and he's supposed to send it today until reset but he deleted our trade schedule in the OP and also my PSN and then i've sent him another FR which he didn't accept it either so howcome he's so reliable and also why he's banned too??? Mind boggling? Less than 90 minutes to call the thread maker a name which you know what it is...let's hope he delivers as is supposed to be.

I got a word for that but it's sure to get me BANNED so I better not !!!!

I got a word for that but it's sure to get me BANNED so I better not !!!!

I can mind my business buddy :) so let's keep it cool,calm and collective 👍 Don't throw yourself under the bus for me please,i would be gutted if you did...thanks:)

I can mind my business buddy :) so let's keep it cool,calm and collective 👍 Don't throw yourself under the bus for me please,i would be gutted if you did...thanks:)

Fine moving on ............... minding my own business from now on :scared:

He added me on PSN and we are going to trade. Maybe he doesn't want to trade with you or maybe he doesn't like you. Or maybe he thinks it's an unfair trade.

He added me on PSN and we are going to trade. Maybe he doesn't want to trade with you or maybe he doesn't like you. Or maybe he thinks it's an unfair trade.

Maybe he should have thought about that before he agreed to the trade and i had all the stuff sent already. He deleted my PSN after he got all the stuff i had to send to him so no excuses...i did my side and i expect him to honour the trade by giving me what i'm owed and rightful of and that's it,end of debate here.

Exactly, here's what happened with an important detail.

When I made a mistake and thought I've received 60 gears instead of 90, I was answered in an abusive way, threaten and attacked by the person I was trading with.

Topic closed.

(To MarcosChelas, don't try to contact me, you're on my ignore list).

Back