Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,225 comments
  • 5,806,658 views
The Youtube video has a nyancat progress bar that leaves a rainbow. WTF?

EDIT: CAN'T. STOP. LISTENING.

For some reason every time I listen to it, it cracks me up.
 
:lol:
but I can't give up my MGS codec ringtone.

I've Also Had it since Day 1!!!!! :cheers:

When you get a text message, do you get the "!" sfx? Because MINE DOES!
 
AS DOES MINE.

It's also set up to play the "!" at the front of the ringing. Make sure I hear it.
 
I hate that "!" text tone. It's obnoxious to absolutely EVERYONE in the vicinity, as is every other ringtone in the world.

My phone has been on vibrate for months.
 
I keep my phone set to vibrate in quiet areas. In very loud areas, or in areas where I'm walking around, and as such won't notice the vibrating, I have the phone set to near max volume. If I get a text conversation going, I then set it to vibrate and place it in a different pocket, so I notice it.
 
5425.jpg
Engineer: the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.
 
Hmmm, homes can put out fires? Brb, going to test this out in my kitchen.
 
I do have fried tacos from time to time. Chicken fried tacos... Not the norm, but not so that one would call non-flautas fried tacos rare either. I fold the tortillas in half instead of rolling them over. But enough about my "cooking" habbits.

b9biu.png
 
Photo I took of a billboard on my way to work this morning. Mmmmm dat....

dsc0349p.jpg
 
NZ's not even mentioned :lol:. We're probably Lord of the Rings or King Kong :indiff:
 
NZ's not even mentioned :lol:. We're probably Lord of the Rings or King Kong :indiff:

Given how they see everything else, would you even want to be mentioned?
 
^ True. Tacos are not even fried (nor stuffed with cheese) over here. Flautas are.

theworldfoxnews.jpg

I'm not sure Fox knows there are so many countries.
(Europe is 1 country, Africa is 1 country,USSR is still 1 country,...)
 
Great. Are those all legitimate ads?
 
^ The cookie is a lie! But business cat is always hilarious :D

epic-win-photos-teacher-response-win.jpg


epic-win-photos-door-handle-sign-win.jpg
 
Last edited:
Great. Are those all legitimate ads?

I don't know I just find them when I was looking for funny pics related to cars.
 
Back