Primus Ortus

Bentley set is quite good, the faint blur helps with the Standard textures and also gives the images a classic vibe (especially shot 1!)

Looking good. ๐Ÿ‘
I think the 2nd is the best one.

Thanks Fishy!

You've really caught the idea of speed with those Bentley shots, and I love the angles ๐Ÿ‘
This is fast becoming a must see thread

That's very nice of you to say Todd - thank you!

Well you certainly didn't disappoint with the Bentley - outstanding! :bowdown:

Thank you Nato. :embarrassed:

Great work lately as usual. I really like this one. ๐Ÿ‘

Thank you GP. I like that one as well. :dopey:

Beautiful Bentley you have there. :drool:

Thanks ashes - that's nice of you to say.

Great sense of speed there in this update, great work :drool: ๐Ÿ‘ Makes me regret not buying the Bentley when I had the chance :indiff: Which means you've done well ๐Ÿ‘ :drool: ๐Ÿ‘ :drool:

Heh, thanks! The Bentley was one of those cars I kept getting in the UCD when I could least afford it. I think it finally showed up in the online dealership for a bargain.

Great work with the Bentley. Nr.1 looks the best to me.๐Ÿ‘

...to me as well. Thanks for the visit and comments Nasadus! :)

Bentley set is quite good, the faint blur helps with the Standard textures and also gives the images a classic vibe (especially shot 1!)

You caught me! You have to do something with the textures, that's for sure. Thanks c_f!

I love the first shot.

Thanks! It is my favorite from that set. :)

Back to the premium vehicles with this one. This particular photo shoot was somewhat expensive ($20,000,000), but with the new seasonal payouts, I was finally able to work my way into a Ferrari 330 P4 '67. I only get to play about once a week, so saving up takes time... :dopey: Thanks for visiting, and I hope you enjoy the shoot.

Click on them 2x for highest resolution.​

Lovely shots, my favourites the first one. :drool: This car is on my wish list, only problem is I keep coming across standard cars also on my wish list so my savings keep dwindling rather than growing. :grumpy:
Do you have any bobs set to online - if so I can remote race them for you to help with your savings. :)

Very nice, I particularly like the tone and compositions on the first two. ๐Ÿ‘

Lovely shots, my favourites the first one. :drool: This car is on my wish list, only problem is I keep coming across standard cars also on my wish list so my savings keep dwindling rather than growing. :grumpy:
Do you have any bobs set to online - if so I can remote race them for you to help with your savings. :)

Thanks for the comments Nato. That was my problem too - As long as there were cars in the UCD or OCD that I needed, I didn't want to plunk down $20 mil on a car I could get anytime in the NCD. :) I don't have any Bobs online, mostly because I'm not into B-Spec that much. That's really nice of you to offer though. Thanks!!

Great pictures there. My favorite shot is the first one.

Thank you Ashes. It's probably my favorite of the group as well. I like how it's peeking around the corner, just about to roll over the cameraman who's in the way...

I love the tones in the first two shots. Good job. :)

Thanks arsenal! I added a little more warmth, increased yellow a tiny bit, and added some grain. Pretty simple edit.

Very nice, I particularly like the tone and compositions on the first two. ๐Ÿ‘

Thank you GP! I liked the composition on the first one as well. I'm still undecided about the second picture - I was a little too close, and it distorted the shape of the car a little. :scared:

Super shots :)

Thank you grrlpurple! That's very nice of you to say.

Amazing shots, maybe I should shoot some picture of the Ferrari 330 P4

Thanks GT_johan. I look forward to seeing what you can do with this car.

So much fish eye on some shots, to be honest. I like the first though.

Agreed. :sly:

1, 2 and 4 look spectacular, great work ๐Ÿ‘ :drool:

Thanks Skython. Your gallery is looking pretty snazzy if I may say so myself!

Great shots :drool: the first one is my favourite it looks so real!

Thank you Soloracer3. It's amazing what a little yellow and some grain can do. :)

Well, I got out my very first new car purchase and decided to take it out for a spin. It must have been a while since I drove a rear wheel drive, front engine muscle car, because I had forgotten how much fun it was slipping the back end out on the turns and gassing it on egress. Hope you like the pics. :)

CLICK 2X ON THE PICTURES!!!

Nice work with the mustang ๐Ÿ‘ really like the tones you've used for your shots, works well with the composition

Fantastic photos, personally I don't like the layout of the portrait photos as it means I have to scroll across the page. However that's just my preference, I guess there's others that would disagree.

Having said that, every single photo in portrait look great; favourite is 3rd from the right.

I've revisited this update and I have fallen in love with the second shot, and the sixth one as well ๐Ÿ‘ :drool:

Nice work with the mustang ๐Ÿ‘ really like the tones you've used for your shots, works well with the composition

Thank you for the visit and comments Soloracer3!

Great set, like Soloracer said - nice tones. ๐Ÿ‘

Thanks as always Nato. ๐Ÿ‘

Very nice. 1st and 2nd = :drool:

I like the warm tones. As everyone before me. ;)

Thanks Fishy! My favorites are the 3rd, 5th and 8th. Nobody seems to like the 8th as much as I do, but it's probably my favorite of the bunch.

Awesome set! ๐Ÿ‘ Some of the mustang pictures are really nice

Thanks Andrezz!

As Soloracer, Nato and Mr. Juice said, nice tones! 1, 2, 5, 7, and 8 do it for me ๐Ÿ‘

Thank you c_f! I started doing warm tones in photoshop instead of GT5 and like the results a little better.

Excellent job with the Mustang at Trail Mountain. :drool:

Thanks as always ashes! :)

Fantastic photos, personally I don't like the layout of the portrait photos as it means I have to scroll across the page. However that's just my preference, I guess there's others that would disagree.

Having said that, every single photo in portrait look great; favourite is 3rd from the right.

That's very nice of you to say rpanico. :) The format looks good on my monitor. What size monitor are you viewing it on? I will try to limit the pictures to two across in the future - maybe that will help.

I agree with the first comments, the tones look great. The last two are the best ๐Ÿ‘ :drool: :drool:

Thanks Skython - your comments are much appreciated. I like the last one the best myself.

Nothing to say except this is one of the best sets ever. ๐Ÿ‘

Wow, I'm honored, although I know there are many galleries on GT5 that are much better than mine. I just like taking the pictures and editing them. It's a bonus that other people seem to like them too, so thank you!

I've revisited this update and I have fallen in love with the second shot, and the sixth one as well ๐Ÿ‘ :drool:

Alright dude - make up your mind! Just kidding. Thanks!

Well, this one's not really an update, it's just a re-edited picture I did with the Ferrari at Monza. I was fine with the tones and composition of the original picture but felt it was lacking some moodiness to the atmosphere and some actual rain. This is my first attempt at adding layers. I'd still like to add some gloss to the road, but don't yet know how... :)

Rainy Day at Monza

Click on it please!

Re-edited 4 Aug 2011 - added reflection:

Last edited:
I like it ๐Ÿ‘ the rain is really effective and it does give the picture that added edge, really makes the bright red ferrari look even more dramatic ๐Ÿ‘ sweet editing

Back