Primus Ortus

great tutorial! i use it in future!

Thanks!

There's a lot to like in this set! 👍

Thank you Nato! :embarrassed:

Love the Mclaren shots.
Made me realize I don't even own one in the game :ouch:

Thanks nizmo_bro! I just got this one myself. 👍

Thats an amazing set, I still have much to learn about editing as yours look amazing! :drool:

Thanks Soloracer! :cheers:

Really like your work with the Mustang, clean and well executed. Nice on the P4 as well.

I'm partial to those Mustang pics as well. Thank you for the comments!

I love the first shot for a mix of reasons:

*Composition
*Lighting

Thanks!

This is stupidly brilliant. So real some of these in this recent update 👍 :drool:

Haha, thanks Skython! :dopey:

Lovin' the first and second-to-the-last photos. First one because of how you were able to exaggerate the two hairpins as a winding road, and about the other pic, there's a feeling of movement that I can't deny.

Thanks uMadson. Too bad I didn't do that curvy one for the curves and straights competition a couple months ago... I might have actually made the pole. :)

Beautiful shots. My favorite would have to be the second or the sixth. Very simple shots that are made beautiful with composition and a very nice tone.

Thanks Apokalipse. My shots are never very complicated (overedited, but not complicated... :scared:)

Great Mp4-12c updating ,love this pics ( tiny pics with plenty content )👍👍👍

Thanks as always for the kind words hawk!

Great set of shots and great presentation too.

Thanks again Foster!

Your best set! :drool: Great angles, action, and editing! 👍

Wow, thank you c_f! I'm partial to my Ferrari Enzo and Mustang sets myself, but I'm glad you like this one!

Great work, simple as that. 👍

Thanks as always Fishy!

👍 Good!

Thanks! 👍

Thought I would edit a few photos for fun. My computer was not working for the last couple of weeks and I had to get a new graphics card. Now that that is taken care of, here's a couple old pics remixed with one new one. If anyone has some suggestions on how to do the snow pics, let me know, 'cause I didn't do a very good job... :scared::crazy:

CLICK ON THEM!!!:)

These are brilliant - probably the best rain effect I've seen to date and the reflections are very good. :drool: 👍

Thought I would edit a few photos for fun. My computer was not working for the last couple of weeks and I had to get a new graphics card. Now that that is taken care of, here's a couple old pics remixed with one new one. If anyone has some suggestions on how to do the snow pics, let me know, 'cause I didn't do a very good job... :scared::crazy:

CLICK ON THEM!!!:)

In. Cred. Ible.

Incredible 👍

The C4 - Picture has little to much editing in it for me.

But the JGTC and 330 P4 - Pictures are amazing! They have a very dark but yet "alive" feeling. Love that, looking forward to see more of these pictures from you! :)

The Citroen shot is a bit over the top, which is awesome, there is not any low light in this update, every shot has it's special effect. 👍 :drool: As usual, amazing work.

Looking good. Haven't I fave'd all three of 'em on Flickr already? :P

Hehe, thanks Fishy! I think you did!

These are brilliant - probably the best rain effect I've seen to date and the reflections are very good. :drool: 👍

Wow Nato, thanks for the compliment!

Wow, great work on all three!

Thank you c_f!

SVX
In. Cred. Ible.

Th.an.k.s! (I know, it's only one syllable, but it's the best I could do... :scared:)

Incredible 👍

Thanks Loading!

The C4 - Picture has little to much editing in it for me.

But the JGTC and 330 P4 - Pictures are amazing! They have a very dark but yet "alive" feeling. Love that, looking forward to see more of these pictures from you! :)

Thanks - I agree with you 100% on the C4. I couldn't seem to get the snow feel right. I've seen Dolp do a beautiful snow scene, but I'm still trying it out myself. :sly:

Maan! Those are AWESOME!!!

Thanks!

The Citroen shot is a bit over the top, which is awesome, there is not any low light in this update, every shot has it's special effect. 👍 :drool: As usual, amazing work.

Hehe, you are right on the C4 about it being a bit much. Thanks for the comments as usual Skython!

New update that coincides with the new seasonal event. These last two seasonals with the DTMs and the Lemans cars have been great. Both groups are my favorites to drive hands down. Unfortunately, most of the cars in each series are standards. You would think PD would have made premiums of the best cars in the game, but oh well. In any case, at least they made a premium of the Mazda 787B. I used that one at Monza and kicked bootay. The sound of that beast is pure awesomeness. I settled on the Sauber Merc for Nurbergring and took some photos as a result. The best battle was with the 787B. Trying to pass on those narrow, winding roads without trying to make contact was a blast. Needless to say, there was some paint damage but no fatalities. :scared: Thanks for viewing my gallery, I hope you like the pics. I had fun making them.

Last edited:
Fantastic the #3 #4 and last. 👍👍

I see that you are interested in Group C, too. hopefully soon be posting photos of the Sauber-Mercedes C9 👍

I love the sixth shot. :)

Thanks TVR - I like that one as well. :sly:

I like them, and I soooooo haven't added most of them to my Flickr favorites. :P

Now, what makes you think that? *sneaks away and adds all my contacts' shots to favorites* ;)

Hehe, thank you Fishy. I'm a Flicker fan also... :)

Fantastic the #3 #4 and last. 👍👍

I see that you are interested in Group C, too. hopefully soon be posting photos of the Sauber-Mercedes C9 👍

Other than the DTMs, Group C is my favorite to drive. Thanks for the visit and the comments!

SVX
That third shot is unreal...:drool:

Thank you SVX! :embarrassed:

Those shots are fantastic. :drool:

Thanks as always ashes!

The last 4 just look so undeniably epic. Almost mesmerized by these! :drool: 👍

Thank you SKython! I don't know about epic, but at least they are moody! :dopey:

I love heavy edits as much as I love ya, mang. 👍

Haha, thanks uMadson!

Amazingly done!
The third shot just blows everything! :drool:

Hey thanks! I had to sacrifice a cameraman for that shot, but they are easily replaceable in GT5 land. :scared::dopey:

Okay, this one is not much of an update as much as it is a request. I got bored with my old banner and wanted to change it. Which one would you choose?

6074094898_2813833731_b.jpg

6074028250_853c12e789_b.jpg

Edit - added:​

6074228124_4294795776_b.jpg

6073777101_4b5339a115_b.jpg

Last edited:
Love the first one 👍👍👍
" High tech back ground , Colorful Enzo , Stylish looking "
Nice Group C update ! Especially #3,#5,#8

I think the first one is better, but I don't realy like the Enzo being distorted.
Anyway, they're both good:)

Thanks for the quick replies guys. I think the first one is better except, as SMfan noticed, the Ferrari is problematic. I overexposed the HDR to isolate the car, but it chopped off part of the A frame and roof. Here's another possibility as well:

6074228124_4294795776_b.jpg

Last edited:
Back