• Thread starter zero_speed
  • 11 comments
D3MONIC_Z3RO_
1275780514_coneKiller_w170_h170.jpg

2004 Oullim Motors Spirra 4.6L V8
502 HP/445 ft-lbs.
550pp/1159 KG

24lo93r.jpg

online lap times: (5 lap races in multiplayer)

Suzuka: lap 3 2:02.936
Tokyo R246: lap 2 1:42.766
Fuji GT: lap 3 1:36.901

***Car is purchased in the UCD, remember to rebuild engine and chassis first***

Parts list:

1. stage 3 weight reduction
  2. window weight reduction
  3. chassis reinforcement
  4. ECU upgrade
  5. engine tune stage 3
  6. sport intake manifold
  7. race air filter
  8. sport exhaust manifold
  9. sports catalytic converter
  10. race exhaust
  11. FC transmission
  12. clutch twin plate
  13. flywheel semi-race
  14. adjustable LSD
  15. FC suspension
  16. racing soft tires
Settings:

ballast: 133 KG position -50

limiter: 96.4%

gearing:
(adjust final gear first, then gears 1-6. Do not touch TS slider)

final gear: 3.620
1: 3.139
2: 2.193
3: 1.638
4: 1.283
5: 1.053
6: 0.842

LSD: int. 24 accel. 20 decel. 16

ride height:
f -30 r -30

springs: f 7.0 r 14.0

dampers:

EXT. f 4 r 2
COMP. f 2 r 1

anti-roll bars: f 7 r 2

camber: f 4.0 r 3.0

toe: f 0 r 0.15

brakes: f 7 r 2

Tuner notes: My first tune since getting a wheel. This car was built and tuned for online only. I decided to use slicks instead of sport tires because racing online the majority use them. And to be honest it makes no difference to me. Enjoy!!

Last edited:
Nice man. 👍

Glad to see you got the new tune posted up.

If anyone has this car in their garage then this is the tune for you.Very fast,stable and causes grinning from ear to ear.

Are there two of these now, or did PD just change the name from "Proto Motors" in GT4?

I tested this a few days ago, and it was much to my liking, very stable and quick.

Are there two of these now, or did PD just change the name from "Proto Motors" in GT4?

I tested this a few days ago, and it was much to my liking, very stable and quick.

It says in the description the company changed their name. I think PROTO sounded better in my opinion. Thanks!

It says in the description the company changed their name. I think PROTO sounded better in my opinion. Thanks!
I see, Proto did definitely sound better, still a wonderful car that is, like another NSX.

Excellent. Have the laptop by my rig as we speak and will enter the settings. I was asking because when stock the rear likes to slide out like cuh-razy.

I was born in Tepic, moved to Guadalajara when it was time for college 7 years ago. :)

EDIT: Ok, here's my feedback. I didn't like it very much, the car understeers a fair bit. I think you combatted the excessive oversteering by changing the brake balance to the front mostly and adding extra weight to the rear of the vehicle. This results in the car being planted to the ground but messing its braking distance and handling. :(

I managed to reduce the understeer by adding less weight to the back (about half of your tune's) and changing the brake bias to 6/5, which made the car a little bit unstable in bumps and turns but faster through corners when controlled. I think with cars this oversteery resorting to wing aerodynamics is necessary.

Disclaimer: I'm a horrible tuner so take my feedback with a grain of salt!

Last edited:
Excellent. Have the laptop by my rig as we speak and will enter the settings. I was asking because when stock the rear likes to slide out like cuh-razy.

I was born in Tepic, moved to Guadalajara when it was time for college 7 years ago. :)

EDIT: Ok, here's my feedback. I didn't like it very much, the car understeers a fair bit. I think you combatted the excessive oversteering by changing the brake balance to the front mostly and adding extra weight to the rear of the vehicle. This results in the car being planted to the ground but messing its braking distance and handling. :(

I managed to reduce the understeer by adding less weight to the back (about half of your tune's) and changing the brake bias to 6/5, which made the car a little bit unstable in bumps and turns but faster through corners when controlled. I think with cars this oversteery resorting to wing aerodynamics is necessary.

Disclaimer: I'm a horrible tuner so take my feedback with a grain of salt!

Cool, I have a lot of family in Guadalajara and my dads from a small town near Tepic. I wonder if we are maybe related jajaja.

Tune review: Its ok, I like a bit of understeer for online racing, especially anything RWD. It sounds like you like your cars a bit more loose for online. I am curious what kind of lap time did you get after your adjustments at Suzuka??

Cool, I have a lot of family in Guadalajara and my dads from a small town near Tepic. I wonder if we are maybe related jajaja.

Tune review: Its ok, I like a bit of understeer for online racing, especially anything RWD. It sounds like you like your cars a bit more loose for online. I am curious what kind of lap time did you get after your adjustments at Suzuka??

You never know, we could be. :P

I didn't keep a track of my laptimes, however look at the Spirra tune here:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=140473

Add 67kg to the rear and change the brake balance to 8/5. The parts are the same, except that he added a supercharger (which can be left out) and a wing. The car drives like a dream with that set up, might want to compare it to yours and see what you think.

Latest Posts

Back