Every Single American Classic Muscle Car! (COMPLETE)

• Thread starter HOODFIELD
  • 686 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright I'll add you and send you the Corvette today and the Charger tomorrow.

Thank you man, I'm actually going to accept and send the first round of paints within the next hour or so cause I'm going home for lunch. :)

I have 0/0 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe (C2) '63 in Palomar Red Metallic.

I would like Matte White x2
Maziora Seyfert x1
Matte Black x2

FR sent, will send when accepted.

edit: sent
edit 2: X2010 Prototype acquired :D

Last edited:
Thanks, you've been added.

I want to send the paint now but I'm getting server maintenance messages at every menu. I will keep trying for a bit, but yea, I eventually have to go back to work. You will get all 10 today though, 5 before and 5 after reset. :)

I have 0/0 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe (C2) '63 in Palomar Red Metallic.

I would like Matte White x2
Maziora Seyfert x1
Matte Black x2

FR sent, will send when accepted.

edit: sent

Thanks, and received already. You must have snuck that in right before the maintenance window. I will get that paint out to you next, thanks for the trade, and thanks for sending early. :)

I want to send the paint now but I'm getting server maintenance messages at every menu. I will keep trying for a bit, but yea, I eventually have to go back to work. You will get all 10 today though, 5 before and 5 after reset. :)
I'm also getting maintenance messages now but I managed to send the car. Might have been in the last minute, I dont know. I do hope you can receive it without problems after the maintenance is over, wich will go on for quite a few hours so no need to try over and over.

I'm also getting maintenance messages now but I managed to send the car. Might have been in the last minute, I dont know. I do hope you can receive it without problems after the maintenance is over, wich will go on for quite a few hours so no need to try over and over.

Ok good I feel better now. Yea it must have been bad timing. I was all set to send, then I saw ceiling_fans car so I figured let me collect one more first, re-loaded and then server maintenance. Yea I hope the car didn't get lost. :nervous: I'm sure it's fine though. I really hope they are adding some good stuff during this maintenance. :)

Yea I hope the car didn't get lost. :nervous: I'm sure it's fine though. I really hope they are adding some good stuff during this maintenance. :)

Hopefully it's just circling in mid air like an airplane eager for a permission to land.

I want DLC cars. NTSC specific only. ;) :lol:

No way mate. I want them cars too.:)
Guess EU would be best suited with the new stuff. Ha Ha.LOL:)
Who knows PD might just get it right an Give us all a chance to get them.:crazy:

Car sent 👍 Chat soon mate bye for now.:)

The Vette has landed safely. :)👍

All 10 paints sent!

Thanks again man. :)

Ohh I'm so glad it got delivered safely! I'll send you the Charger after I've eaten breakfast. And thanks alot for the paints. : D

EDIT: The Charger's been sent! Thanks for a smooth trade man, A+++

Last edited:
Ohh I'm so glad it got delivered safely! I'll send you the Charger after I've eaten breakfast. And thanks alot for the paints. : D

EDIT: The Charger's been sent! Thanks for a smooth trade man, A+++

Likewise, THANK YOU for the smooth trading. :D

hi mate, just a quick update so you know i havnt forgotten about you.
final pending car to be sent tuesday 30th (hopefully maintenance wont interfere with this) 👍
remember i have a little something special for you near the end of september and will be in touch to check you still need it nearer the time ;) i have also just realised that i have possibly another 2 from your wanted list list (1 is 0/0 for sure just need to check the other) but will keep these under wraps for now as wont be till end sept so you may come across them before from someone else.

cheers mate, take care for now :cheers:

hi mate, just a quick update so you know i havnt forgotten about you.
final pending car to be sent tuesday 30th (hopefully maintenance wont interfere with this) 👍
remember i have a little something special for you near the end of september and will be in touch to check you still need it nearer the time ;) i have also just realised that i have possibly another 2 from your wanted list list (1 is 0/0 for sure just need to check the other) but will keep these under wraps for now as wont be till end sept so you may come across them before from someone else.

cheers mate, take care for now :cheers:

Great man, that sounds perfect. By the end of September, I just might be able to trade cars again by then, so hold those for me anyways. :)

Dodge Charger Super Bee 426 Hemi '71
Citron Yella
Sent mate chat soon bye for now.:)

One of my traders had an unfortunate YLOD incident. So these cars are re-added to the OP:

Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 ‘70 Shadow Gray Metallic
Dodge Charger 440 R/T `70 Hemi Orange
Dodge Charger Super Bee 426 Hemi '71 Heritage Gold Metallic

Friends list is maxed out again, just deleted a bunch of old traders. If you still need me just contact me via GT Planet, thank you all! :)

Last edited:
Pontiac Tempest Le Mans GTO '64
Cameo Ivory
Sent mate, 👍 Chat soon bye for now.:)

Cameo Ivory
Sent mate, 👍 Chat soon bye for now.:)

Thank you chris. :) Also thanks to spikeyhairdude and gazelle finally. :D

All updated, and free to trade tonight.

I'm missing 3 Dodge Ram's

Flame Red
Graphite Metallic (My RL vehicle :D)
Bright Silver Metallic

If anybody would like to trade for 5 paints please respond. :)

Starlight Black
Car sent mate chat soon bye for now.:)

Starlight Black
Car sent mate chat soon bye for now.:)

Thank you sir. :)

Thank you chris. :) Also thanks to spikeyhairdude and gazelle finally. :D

All updated, and free to trade tonight.

I'm missing 3 Dodge Ram's

Flame Red
Graphite Metallic (My RL vehicle :D)
Bright Silver Metallic

If anybody would like to trade for 5 paints please respond. :)

Dodge Ram.... anybody... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back