Every Single American Classic Muscle Car! (COMPLETE)

• Thread starter HOODFIELD
  • 686 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think i need to get some horns of you next we trade mate LOL.

I would hurry if I were you. I've been sending out so many horns they started permanently disappearing from my game save. The game can't even handle the demand for this stuff.

So my horn trade canceled tonight, that means I have horns available NOW. I'll even go as far as to say I'll take practically anything for some horns. Not because I'm desperate, but because I want to share the horn beeping experience with others. I'm telling you, finding the perfect horn to match the personality of your car is a unique experience exclusive to GT5. I make HORN dreams come true right here in this thread!

Also have paint available at upcoming reset.

I heard all of your horns are the highly sought after 0 miles/ 0 switches horns. Is this true?

Oh man you put me on the spot here. I'm sad to say, even though my horns are highly sought after I did beep a whole bunch of them. This is just my part of my testing protocol. See I would not take the risk of trading a horn to someone if I wasn't sure It beep myself.

So you can say my horns have beeps but ZERO switches, I promise you that. I would never trade a horn that I already equipped to one of my vehicles. I have integrity in this thread.

So to answer your question most have beeps/0 switches.

If you would like to know the condition of a certain horn just post and I will check it out and get back to you.

FYI any horn that I previously mentioned. I beeped already.
facepalm.jpg
:nervous: :(

However this will not affect performance. 👍

Gear collectors, think you have 100%??

Double Strip-00 available here. :D

Free with every trade. You can't call yourself 100% without it. ;)

WHAT!!! so now you're the only one 100%?? how can that be?? Let me check something.... I think I have an Emerald Green Camaro or a Medium Green RUF I can trade you for it...... :sly: :dopey:

No I'm not the only one, it was sent to me so I assume a bunch of people have it already.

If you want it I'll send it to you because I always steal your lists. :sly:

No I'm not the only one, it was sent to me so I assume a bunch of people have it already.

If you want it I'll send it to you because I always steal your lists. :sly:

lol.... nice.. that would be great... sharky968 please..... 👍

FR SENT!

Please add to schedule:

09.02.2011 - RUF3400S 00' (Emerald Green) (sharky969) to HOODFIELD (HOODFIELD) for Double Strip-00 (Invisible Man)

Edit: Right now I'm playing on my other account so just let me know once you accepted. ;)

Last edited:

Double Strip-00 or Double Stripe-00?

I would like one as well, BTW I logged onto my game this morning and noticed I had 14 gifts. Excited!! I opened them only to find out 13 of them were a Jeff Gordon suit from you:lol: Thank you though as this will make distribution easier. :)

lol.... nice.. that would be great... sharky968 please..... 👍

SENT! 👍

Double Strip-00 or Double Stripe-00?

I would like one as well, BTW I logged onto my game this morning and noticed I had 14 gifts. Excited!! I opened them only to find out 13 of them were a Jeff Gordon suit from you:lol: Thank you though as this will make distribution easier. :)

And SENT!

I meant Stripe my bad. :dunce:

LMFAO :lol:

I put the Double Stripe 00 on my driver. I was thinking he would be invisible(what a cool picture that would be, just a floating head) since there is no thumbnail (should have hit triangle I spose) It is like the suit the drivers come with when they first start out. :)

FR SENT!

Please add to schedule:

09.02.2011 - RUF3400S 00' (Emerald Green) (sharky969) to HOODFIELD (HOODFIELD) for Double Strip-00 (Invisible Man)

Edit: Right now I'm playing on my other account so just let me know once you accepted. ;)

SENT! 👍

lol it may take me some time to source that RUF better change the year on that trade date.... :sly: Thanks a bunch man for the invisible suit.... can't wait ti try it out... 👍

Chevrolet Corvette Convertible (C1) '54 Pennant Blue.
Car sent mate chat soon bye for now.:)

Paint and horns avaible at reset. :D

In addition to the cars in OP I'm looking for my 3 last Dodge Rams here.

Also new update to my feedback section.
I feel so lucky to have great friends. :)

Last edited:
so the car should have zero miles, correct ?

0 miles/ 0 switches.

The car would only come from 1 of 3 sources:

1. The Online Car Dealership

2. From a ticket you opened

3. From a trade with someone else.

Dodge Charger 440 R/T `70
Rallye Green
Sent mate chat soon bye for now.:)

Dodge Charger 440 R/T `70
Rallye Green
Sent mate chat soon bye for now.:)

Thanks chris, nice too see you take a break from Driver to send that to me. :P

I'll tell you what 15 JG suits free of charge coming your way now! ;)

Thanks chris, nice too see you take a break from Driver to send that to me. :P

I'll tell you what 15 JG suits free of charge coming your way now! ;)

No mate you can keep them suits. Just got the biggest wardrobe that anyone will ever see. And its full Ha Ha LOL:)

Has for Driver, Well not has good as the old games used to be.
Firstly the Button configuration is hopeless.?
Going to be a very long game to get anywhere on it.
Story part is ok But any online stuff is going to be quite time consuming an hard?
Not my fav, But thought it was going to be a return to the good old days of the first 2.?
Chat soon mate bye for now.:)

No mate you can keep them suits. Just got the biggest wardrobe that anyone will ever see. And its full Ha Ha LOL:)

Has for Driver, Well not has good as the old games used to be.
Firstly the Button configuration is hopeless.?
Going to be a very long game to get anywhere on it.
Story part is ok But any online stuff is going to be quite time consuming an hard?
Not my fav, But thought it was going to be a return to the good old days of the first 2.?

Agreed the button setup on Driver San Francisco is appalling..if I could remap it I'd be alot better.:/

nevermind

Premium cars? :yuck:

Yes mate you can send them suits. Just got the smallest wardrobe that anyone will ever see. And its empty Ha Ha LOL:)

I had no idea you guys from UK were such big Jeff Gordon fans, I'll hit you on the reload and send 30. No problem m8. ;)

Agreed the button setup on Driver San Francisco is appalling..if I could remap it I'd be alot better.:/

You know what else is appalling about that game? The lack of customized horn options. Good thing we don't have that problem in this thread. 279 unique horns available here!!!

I see lots of people building there paint up x5. What about the horns? Stock up here, for muscle cars or Dodge Rams. I got any horn request covered here! 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back