Every Single American Classic Muscle Car! (COMPLETE)

• Thread starter HOODFIELD
  • 686 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I have 0/0:

Plymouth Superbird in:
Ivy Green Metallic
Silver Metallic
Rallye Red
Lime Light

Cuda in:

Slate Gray
Winchester Gray Metallic

I would like your:

Cuda in Tor Red

Superbird in Alpine White, Blue Fire Metallic, Vitamin C, Deep Burnt Orange Metallic and Lime Green Metallic

Hi,

I have 0/0:

Plymouth Superbird in:
Ivy Green Metallic
Silver Metallic
Rallye Red
Lime Light

Cuda in:

Slate Gray
Winchester Gray Metallic

I would like your:

Cuda in Tor Red

Superbird in Alpine White, Blue Fire Metallic, Vitamin C, Deep Burnt Orange Metallic and Lime Green Metallic

mjs hit me up in another month. I only have one PS3 and I am in the middle of a huge trade. :(

chrome orange, matte dark red, matte dark silver, matte white, matte dark grey

Thank you sir, I'm at work right now. If you could send me a FR I will accept as soon as I get home and get that paint out to you.

<======= My PSN

After reading that I see my decision to only buy cars with less than 20,000 miles was a good one.👍

@ Rob192005

Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 ‘70 Shadow Gray Metallic

Added to OP.

Talk about fate, Rob loses his entire game all the cars he owes me, then on his new game he opens a ticket and finds one of the exact same cars he originally promised me. WTF is going on. :lol:

I got it from the latest seasonal bud.👍

Edit:It's in my schedule for 9/11.

^No pressure Rob. :)

All horns available again. Let me tell you, horns right now hottest item on the marketplace. Got all 279 right here, including such classics as:

Horn #1- It's timeless, an instant classic.

Horn #112- The Tank Car Horn.

Horn #23- Rumored to be Micheal Jordon's horn.

Horn #50- Impress your friends, big hit at parties

Horn #8- Chick Magnet

Horn #66- Equip your 2J with the horn to match. 👍

Horn #279- Last Pick

Wanna know what these horns sound like? Trade with me and find out. If your not beeping horns your missing out. :D

^No pressure Rob. :)

All horns available again. Let me tell you, horns right now hottest item on the marketplace. Got all 279 right here, including such classics as:

Horn #1- It's timeless, an instant classic.

Horn #112- The Tank Car Horn.

Horn #23- Rumored to be Micheal Jordon's horn.

Horn #50- Impress your friends, big hit at parties

Horn #8- Chick Magnet

Horn #66- Equip your 2J with the horn to match. 👍

Horn #279- Last Pick

Wanna know what these horns sound like? Trade with me and find out. If your not beeping horns your missing out. :D

you need to get a job in sales/marketing mate.....priceless 👍 :lol:

you need to get a job in sales/marketing mate.....priceless 👍 :lol:

Not really these horns sell themselves. I didn't want to do this at first but I'm not getting enough responses.

So I dug up some old PM's from some happy traders. Lets take a look at what they had to say :) :

Anonymous Trader #1
Hey thanks for Horn #11, I was struggling with the last race in NASCAR Extreme series, threw that baby on my Denny Hamlin Nascar, beat it first try? This might be a dumb question but does that horn cancel out the SRF??

Anonymous Trader #2
The wife and I love horn #69. Saved my marriage!!! Thanks again.

Anonymous Trader #3
hood, OMG your not going to believe this, never ice skated in my life after you sent me horn #99 I was shredding ice like “The Great One”. It’s helped with my wrist shot as well!

Anonymous Trader #4
Yo bro, was searching everywhere for a tune for my Yellowbird, just couldn’t keep that thing on the road for the life of me. Then I realized what I was missing. Horn #87, Why didn’t I think of this earlier? :dunce:

Anonymous Trader #5
Mate, the horns are top notch! The horn in Shift 2 was dull, I missed the customization. You saved GT5 for me! Thanks again mate. :)

Anonymous Trader #6
Hoodie, I got a new trick for you. Put that Jay Leno Tank Car horn on your Datsun Midget. Give it a couple beeps and watch everyone clear out of your way. I beat Dreamcar like this. 👍

Anonymous Trader #7
Hey there friend, thanks for the horns to match my new collection of Renault Cup Cars, there is nothing that compliments a cup car quite like a matching horn. I’ll PM you once I sort out my Lupos. 👍

Anonymous Trader #8
Hoodfield,
You never going to believe this, but remember that package of 5 random horns you sent me last week? Well I was going on a whim and decided to play those numbers in the Cash 5. Hood I WON THE LOTTERY MAN!!!
I don’t have any more muscle cars for you, but as a show of thanks I’ll send you a 1000 Ticket everyday for the next year! As a matter of fact give me about a week I buy a few more PS3’s for the other TV’s and I send you even more. Forever in your debt. :bowdown:

* Results are not guaranteed and may vary from person to person.
* If you have a problem with me posting your PM let me know immediatly and I will remove it.

In addition to horns don't forget I have x5 of practically all the popular paints. Lots of 0/0 shared cars up for glitch. 100% Gear.
And in addition to the Muscle Cars from the OP I'm also looking for my three last Dodge Rams here.

OMGosh them are totally priceless mate.
I really like them answers and the imagination involved with them. :) Cool.
Chat soon bye for now.:)

Total classic mate. I love it. 👍
Like the Midget (tank car) one the best. That really tickles me.LOL:)
Chat soon mate bye for now.:)

Just to say thanks for the chromes buddy,did you need a black Laramie? I forget which ones you still needed.👍

Just to say thanks for the chromes buddy,did you need a black Laramie? I forget which ones you still needed.👍

No thanks, I have the black already.

I've been getting PM's like crazy about horn deals. Sorry folks one at a time, I'll manage to get to everyone. If you need horns I would offer soon, I'm booked solid until September. Thanks all! :)

No thanks, I have the black already.

I've been getting PM's like crazy about horn deals. Sorry folks one at a time, I'll manage to get to everyone. If you need horns I would offer soon, I'm booked solid until September. Thanks all! :)

What's weird is that just based on your thread my horn business has increased by a factor of 1. Utter chaos

What's weird is that just based on your thread my horn business has increased by a factor of 1. Utter chaos

It's crazy man, people are snatchin these up like there going out of style. Look at all the big collectors for example.... Click on their signature. What do they collect? HORNS!

I'm not lying about this, go have a look around, see for yourself. 👍

I repeat I am booked for the rest of August, you better offer soon if you want in on this.

SOLD. Cant use smilies on my phone so read hundreds of them here. I think i need to get some horns of you next we trade mate LOL. Take care mate cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back